Ultra-stupidity

Ultra-stupidity

Attached: nn.png (620x1109, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.northeastern.edu/2018/09/10/new-research-shows-your-internet-provider-is-in-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except for the fact that private websites (namely YouTube) were throttling anyways, making the throttling aspect of NN pointless. So you get throttled anyways NN or not.

None of the other things net neutrality prevents ISPs from doing constitute speech either.

Throttling means throttled by ISPs you halfbrained mongoloid.

>I like sucking corporate cock and swallowing.
Net neutrality means that your favourite hardcore gay sites will stay fast no matter which isp you use. So while you might suck cock, websites don't need to suck some isp's dick

Net neutrality subsidized internet for people in favor of censorship, thus leading up to the censorship we see today.

>It's not throttling when my favorite corporations do it!

Attached: 1524190149996.gif (600x600, 93K)

That's some serious mental gymnastics you're doing there.

>Gets BTFO
>M-mental gymnastics!

Attached: 1432259185236.png (606x539, 42K)

You posted a Pedobear meme, so you must fuck kids.
Hah, BTFO!

> Non sequitur = BTFO

Attached: mm.jpg (1066x600, 94K)

>Net neutrality subsidized internet for people in favor of censorship
You are literally retarded.

ISP's do not throttle anything. Neither does youtube.
Prove me wrong.

......yet

news.northeastern.edu/2018/09/10/new-research-shows-your-internet-provider-is-in-control/

Reading properly is important moron.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06_20-00-52.png (1366x768, 139K)

>Net neutrality subsidized internet for people in favor of censorship, thus leading up to the censorship we see today.
ok, retard, ill give you one (1) opportunity to explain your absolute brainless stream of consciousness you decided was worth subjecting this thread to.

So you just went in the article and highlighted the only word you know?

No throttling happening yet.

See

Have. Notice the highlighted word?

So, just to make sure, net neutrality = what we'd had since forever, all sites are treated equally with no specific throttling, and no extra charges on either webserver and user side.

What ISPs want is to stop net neutrality, so they can throttle and/or charge more for websites that use a lot of bandwidth, putting somewhat of a burden to their network. Network maintenance is a cost to them. This issue should be considered in pure economic terms.
The service they supply is access to the internet. The demand is access to the internet.
Price should be a matter of equilibrium with demand and supply. Since their supply cannot be sustained with too cheap prices, logically, they should offer it for a higher price, representative of their costs. If demand does not follow and they lose to competition, well it's THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM. Find another way to optimize your costs without changing the service people are paying you for. That's what every business does.

Demand is for unthrottled, unlimited access. Period. It's not even a matter of free speech, just fucking basic economics, but those assholes are just trying to turn the tables around. And we all know their maintenance costs are not that high, so they're only trying to milk more money out by putting artificial barriers.

Has internet broken your brain to the point where you can't finish reading a single article?

Weev said it's censorship, look it up.

Am I on Facebook? Fuck off with this boomer-esque meme shit.

Fun fact, Comcast throttles the upstream. A lot.

For most packages, you may get like 150mbit down, but only 5mbit up. This is why your connection starts to suck if you have multiple people using it.

NN would in theory prevent this, and a 10mbit up is reasonable. But no, now you have to buy a higher tier speed for the increased upstream, even though 100mbit down would be enough, if you had reasonable upstream.

But that's not even my main concern with NN. It was the "last mile" provisions. The ones revoking exclusive access to municipal owned utility poles to carriers like Comcast and Verizon.

There needs to be more competition in the ISP space. But it's difficult because of the "last mile" issue.

Is that for ADSL? Because it's normal for ADSL to have much lower uploads.

weev is a fucking retard

What is there to explain? Do you know how supply and demand works?

But net neutrality is why internet is so slow and expensive.
Have you even been to asia? some countries there have literally free internet access in facebook, google, some news site and couple more

>inb4 hur dur throttling
have you ever heard of FREE MARKET shitty isp/plans will get shit

Attached: pldt.jpg?ssl=1.jpg (950x633, 73K)

>he thinks his computer not buffering 3 minutes in advance on his 100mb connection is throttling

Youtube is being economical because they have to pay for bandwidth just like you do. Why pre-load an hour long video if you aren't going to watch it?

you had one chance and you blew it.

There is no free market with ISP state monopolies.

Pfffft don't be arrogant like you're smart enough to comprehend my arguments.

didn't watch enough Rick and Morty I guess...

YouTube doesn't allocate enough bandwidth for video above 1080p without having to pause and wait for it to load. I have a gigabit connection and YouTube isn't any faster then when I had 30Mbps.

It's probably your ISP throttling you, not Youtube. Youtube never buffers for me on a 50mbps connection.

But if ISPs weren't allowed to throttle under NN, then why didn't I get full speed before?

Your ISPs have always been fucking you over.

They never cared about what I torrented and don't give me data caps. I guess that has been the catch.