Lagdroid fags will defend their $50 plastic pieces of shit

>lagdroid fags will defend their $50 plastic pieces of shit

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/2/2/14491356/snapchat-users-number-monthly-iphone-vs-android
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1564408/000119312517029199/d270216ds1.htm#rom270216_2
apple.com/itunes/charts/free-apps/
emojipedia.org/emoji-11.0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I do...?

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_Nightly_20181006-120151.png (1080x1920, 518K)

Dumb fucking website, it's unicode 11, emoji 6

Yeah if you’re lucky enough to have a manufacturer that cares about updates, also you only get 2 years of updates instead of 5. Plus no one wants green bubble, yikes

>paying a premium for glorified smileys
are you 12?

who gives a shit

>He doesn’t use emojis
Start talking to people, fucking incel

But user no one actually uses anything besides the laughing crying face

You don’t because you’re a pathetic, no friends incel

>emojis are now a selling point for apple

Attached: 1461180473978.png (500x375, 155K)

based and redpilled

Jeez, who hurt you sweetie?

Whats your snapscore user?

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-061700_Snapchat.jpg (1346x2768, 227K)

>She thinks I’m hurt
Yiiiiiiiiiikes, just pointing out how you fat neck beards buy toy phones even though you don’t even talk to anyone

>he still uses Snapchat
It’s fucking dead man Jesus

Zoomer

>All this toxicity about someones phone usage
Wow...just wow.

>Conversing with people that can only express themselves through the use of crudely drawn pictographs

Attached: 5665.jpg (1000x566, 55K)

idk lots of my friends use it

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-062329_Snapchat.jpg (825x1697, 569K)

give it back, Muhammad

Snapchat is only used by poodroids because they don’t have iMessage

>being a boring social outcast who can't communicate outside of an anonymous anime imageboards

see

theverge.com/2017/2/2/14491356/snapchat-users-number-monthly-iphone-vs-android

People think I'm a weirdo because I use email instead of instant messengers.
My brother said he would send me something on 'Messenger', an I was like, does he mean MSN, AIM or what?

>Email isn't user friendly
Select who you're sending it to, type your stuff, hit 'send'
>No-one uses email
And yet your entire phones identitiy is somehow tied to one?
>It's not secure
With GPG, it's more secure than any other messenging service

tl;dr if you're not using email, you're probably stupid

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>the verge
Discarded

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1564408/000119312517029199/d270216ds1.htm#rom270216_2

>email
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes, no wonder you’re an incel

apple.com/itunes/charts/free-apps/

>#5 on top free ios apps

Email takes way too long to send shit and long conversations are so much easier on a dedicated messaging app

>Ameritards
Discarded

this ain't science or nothing but I don't know a single person who uses iMessage ever and I also don't know anyone who doesn't have Snapchat. It probably depends on your area and friends. Here it's the current standard. And it's obvious why, it works on any phone.

but hey, if shills want to think imessage is relevant and believe what color sms messages show up as on itoys matter (like anyone uses sms ever these days) then that's fine by me

>no wonder you’re an incel
What other films do you show?

>Email takes way too long to send shit
Your client is improperly configured, or your email server is shit. It should take a couple of seconds at most.
>a dedicated messaging app
You mean an email client?

Attached: 1473010029726.jpg (960x1440, 236K)

Wow its almost like Americans use iphones more

Here people very rarely use actual imessage its mostly groupme and snapchat. I have actually had some friends pull the whole "why u got green bubbles?" thing. All you have to do is ask them why they can't change the color of them in the settings like every other phone can and that usually shuts them up.

emojipedia.org/emoji-11.0/

>Emoji 11.0 is the emoji release that follows Emoji 5.0. This new emoji list was confirmed on 2018-02-07 and the specification was released on 2018-06-05.
>Note: There are no Emoji versions 6.0-10.0 as a decision was made in 2017 to align emoji version numbers with their respective Unicode versions starting with version 11.0

I mean, you're technically right, it's the 6th iteration of the Emoji standard, but it's called different

What kind of an incel uses emoi? You so incel you need computers to assist you in relaying emotions? Go outside and actually talk to people you pathetic virgin.

If every one of my conversations with my friends looked like pic related I'd probably end myself

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-064706_Gmail.jpg (1440x2960, 393K)

magisk manager has them dummy

>tl;dr if you're not using email, you're probably stupid

not stupid, just jobless

This is the email client I use, k9, it's very configurable. Obviously, I turn on all security settings, so everything gets rendered improperly because other faggots send emails in HTML format, but fuckem.

Attached: k9.png (600x1200, 298K)

So what do conversations with your friends look like?

Isn't there an app called Delta or something that exists solely for the purpose of making a more IM-like interface to email? I never used it but it could be interesting

Attached: friend.png (600x1200, 183K)

> Snapchat fag

t. incel

>GPG
GPG has shit ux and barely anyone actually uses it. Even now neither Android nor iOS have e-mail clients that support it and doesn't suck or look ugly (yes K9 is ugly and no normie is going to use it over the alternatives just because it supports some obscure GPG thing).

Also e-mail and IM has different use cases. Normies usually want IM and platforms like Slack, WhatsApp etc are just better at it. E-mail has its uses still, but it's hardly a replacement for IM.

>some obscure GPG thing
t. posted from my iphone

Fuck french language

Attached: 1396458015251.jpg (346x347, 33K)

How can u take people who use emotes seriously?

oh wow
i got like 2k and i'm considered social for a Jow Forumsentooman

>using sms
>using imessage
Fuck me, these boomers. At least apple makes the icons and text nice and big so you don't need your reading glasses for them.

>email
Yup, that's a yikes from me.

Why are they racist against brown haired people?

emojis are Apples teaspoon of sugar to make people actually update their phone.

>posts screenshot of browser
Kinda disingenuous but it's not like the iDroids are smart enough to figure that one out.

I fucking hate emojis. Why can't I just send a smiley instead of it turning into a retarded orange ball?
:)

If you send emojis you are:
a) A 12 year old
b) A girl
c) A faggot
d) A socially awkward virgin

Those your argument is Droids don't have advanced cancer?