>i was born after the marriage
>regrets drinking and smoking, very religious now
>still married to my father
>hates feminists
>right wing
>conservative
>never hit me for real
I rate 8.5/10

Attached: 1539262034884.png (656x563, 634K)

>pregnant at 15 (this was in 1958)
>baby dies at 4 days old
>pregnant again 17
>gets married this time
>2 more kids in late 60s and 70s
>grts divorced for being a psycho
>takes 2 daughters, older son wants nothing to do with her and is estranged rest of his life
>this guys a real winner, in and out of jail for theft and DUI, eventually almost kills someone DUI
>moms an alcholic by now, and been smoking a pack a day since 12, gets up to 3 packs before dying of lung cancer
>gets remarried to my dad, has brother and me
>quickly gets separated again for beng a drunk psycho now
>kids all grow up hating her and leave on 18th birthdays
>never held down a job for long besides Walmart
>no education, got a GED at like 50 and was proud of that "accomplishment
Short story is a drunk with borderline personality disorder that never amounted to anything except alienating own family

>worked in elder care her entire life
>had 7 kids with 6 different men
>probably as way to try and keep them to stay, no one did because she's an alcoholic
>arthritis in her thumbs, couldn't work after the age of 45, too dumb to work in an office so got permanent disability benefits
>friends with criminals and druggies
>never actually raised he children, just yelled at them when they were being disturbing or doing something that forced her to take an active interest
>had a chip on her shoulder about how her town judges her and everyone's so fucking perfect: obvious she resents herself and tries to cope
>I'm the only one of her kids that weren't criminal at one point and has a normal (albeit low prestige) job and isn't a complete fuck up
A solid 3/10. At least she never beat her kids (for frustration) or pimped us out or molested us.

>probably had sex before marriage
>never drink or smoke
>I was born after the marriage
>Not very religious now
>still married to my father
>right wing
>Moderet
>Has many friends
9/10

>born to a blue-collar factory-working communist family in 1967
>joined the Young Pioneers in 1980
>educated as a lab technician but has worked in a plywood processing factory her entire life
>stopped being active in leftist politics when she met my father
>I was born in 1993 - parents got married some six months before I was born lol
>parents still together, stable middle-class life in the Finnish countryside
>mother is very intelligent, reads a lot, is into sports, languages and travelling
>still votes for the communist party in municipal elections

I'm very close with both of my parents and wouldn't change them for anything.

Degenerate Junkie, died when I was young. Fortunately the State raised me properly. I'm now a grad student.

you've got a pretty nice mom, op

>State raised me properly.
so what are you doing on Jow Forums then, goy?

My mom was a 10/10 and i still managed to become a disaster. I'm finally going on a decent path though, i hope she is proud, she passed away when i was 15.
Good job on turning out ok bro, im proud of you.

Attached: mae.jpg (293x390, 22K)

>raised her sisters when her mother couldn't
>used to visit father everyday when he was in the army
>cared for her mother when she was sick even tho her mother hated her
>worked hard to teach me useful shit in life
>knows about the Jews
>hates what this country has turned into
10/10

You just describe my mother, the only thing different is that
>she introduced me to classic rock bands
>Monty Python
>gave me 101 chances when I was still a liberal fag.

10/ p

10/10***

based.
I could say the same about my grandmothers.

But my mom can't compete with most of those in this thread.

whats this oediple fag thread?

>never drink or smoke
>lost virginity at marriage with my father, who was her only sex partner
>happily married to my father till he died
>turned from housewife to a career woman within a month and supported us, had even higher life standard than when my dad was alive
>never remarried
>gives unconditional love despite us being bratty shits
now you know why i always reply to those "reply or your mom will die in her sleep tonight"

Sage your disrespect.
The LORD commands that we “Honor thy father and thy mother”.

that’s not what i mean you catholic child molester. Just wierd talking about own mothers sex life on the internets

Rate the mother of my 4yo daughter:
>narcisstic psychopath
>if she doesn't get her way she'll get highly aggressive instantly
>gets pregnant by accident, continues to smoke a pack of cigs a day
>goes to the bar 3 times a week, comes out wted as a sailor
>her friends fill up her glass anyway even when she had already a round belly
>yells around the whole day, breaks shit in her appartement
>kid is born, she drinks a glass of rum when her water broke to "relax"
>makes a huge theater in the hospital that she doesn't want any pain
>gets spinal narcosis
>yells at doctor she still feels something, demands more narcotics
>while kid is born she is knocked out, nurses trying to keep her awake
>when my daughter is yelling because she is hungry the mother yells at me "your daughter is hungry"
>I take care of everything
>mother shows no love for her, no cuddling, no mother behaviour at all
>at night when my daughter woke up and need to get fed, mother gets aggressive because of the noise, yells around like a devil
daughter grows, mother gets aggressive and yells at her when she doesn't eat good, when she doesn't behave good (a 1 yo)
>threatens her with gestures like hitting her
>never plays with her, never reads something to her, basically is sitting in front of the tv drinking booze and yelling at her
>daughter is growing, she starts hitting her in the head when she does not do anything her mother demands instantly
>every little fast hand movement of her mother, she reacts with twitching
>she comes home drunk yelling at me at night frequently, waking up my daughter, she yells and is scared, mother doesn't care
>one day that happened I got a black out and beat her up after I told her 20 times to shut up because she wakes up my daughter again
>she calls police, it goes to court, gets sole custody since I don't have any proof of what she all did
>I have to move out, my daughter is fucked
>I see her 3 times a year, kid is screwed in the head, nervous, aggressive.

>graduates high school
>gets married to abusive retard
>preggerz
>gives birth to my half sibling
>divorce, due to shit relationship
>works a min wage job
>dad was a druggie retard who despite being intelligent, never pursued success
>they start dating
>get knocked up
>get married
>3mos later, me
>is ditzy and retarded still
>gets bored in relationship
>starts shopping for new boyfriend while married
>ends up getting caught
>divorce, 2 weeks before 8th birthday
>she proceeds to ride carousel
>somewhere around 40+ boyfriends while i was growing up
>lived with my dad, thank god he got custody
>she’s pissed away any semblance of savings
>zero retirement savings
>alienated both myself and my half sibling
>is bipolar as fuck, and constantly needs validation
-4/10, made me weary as fuck about women.

Being a Swedish criminal probably translates to smoking weed and shoplifting.

It's almost like muslim males and white females don't mix

he's not a Muslim male or that bitch would be dead

little kek.
I am as aryan as it gets my 56% friend.

your mother is an ugly, fat, low IQ slob, and you rate her 8.5/10? She's the bottom of the barrel and so are you.

leaf'd

spoopy

Bitch divorced my dad and had the house sold. She died 4 years later leaving nothing. it hurts every day to think I could have lived there now. It was a medium sized farm in a white area. Now I'm stuck in a shitskin filled city. Thank god i'm saving up to make my own little farm somewhere. But ffs, the eldest should always inherit the house. What's the point of starting up a Domus if houses get sold after divorce
1/10

Murder, beating with murder following, sucide.
what else can you do?

I guess so, right? Can't imagine a Muslim would deal with that shit every day for years.
It actually kills a part in you just from witnessing such a disgusting reality.

I guess this is why they say don't put your dick in crazy.

>Mother grew up in a poor household
>Became a Chemical Engineer in the 70s
>Married another Chemical Engineer lost virginity to him
>Drinks a glass or two of wine a day
>Taught Sunday school for 20 years
>When dad died she went back to school to get a masters in accounting
>Volunteers to do taxes of elderly and disabled
>moderate right
>saved a bunch of money she can live to 130 on her nest egg
9/10

Waiting for any mistakes of her mother to be able to safe my daughter one day.
Bitch is smart and plays the loving mother in public.

Based off your deffinition mines prob 9.5/10. Because:
>She did hit me - a good thing which is in the bible
>didnt have sex b4 marraige
>didnt smoke
>had 8 kids

Although she deserves lower bc she raised 4 cunt girls, 1 who got divorced and 1 whohad a kid out of wedlock which is atleast partially her fault. So
7/10

>never hit me for real
Shit mother

4/10

How do you manage day to day?

She burnt the coal.
-14/88

>mother divorced father at 2 years old. Never knows her, never had any idea on her images (aunt said she is taller than my father)
>father despise mother because she looking for another man
>father also useless prick
>always go out, never give useful guidance to me as child on being a man
>miserable school life. No friends
>couldn't able to socialize to females because no mother to guide me
>too late to be prepared on real life because father is careless.
Bad parenting leads to doom
0/10 I hate my parents for being failure at parenting. Make me loathe on women, even dating.

>Trusting a woman's word.
All your mom's are whores guys. They were gagging on black cock when it REALLY meant something. Jim Crow cock was the forbidden fruit, and Lord did they partake. The rumor is you incels can still taste them when you mouth kiss her.

>born to a dirt poor teenage single mother
>bullied by her feminist friends for her biggest dream of being a mother
>married her first and only love, a hard working man
>had seven children, loved everyone of them dearly
>a stay-at-home-mother and a homemaker
>raised every single child to a far higher social class than the one she was born in
>very feminine, very maternal, conservative and anti-feminist
I rate her 10/10

I only wish I didn't turn out like this, so I could make her happy. She worries about me and would do anything for me.

Attached: feel.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Thing is, that "crazy" was pretty sexy in the beginning but changed pretty fast to a nightmare when I saw the magnitude eventually.
Then it was too late, she became pregnant.

Trying to stay sane. Working hard.
Believing in a good future.

>absent
>alcoholic
>would randomly lose it and start throwing shit at the walls or screaming
>also had that really scary gruff neurotic voice, you know the one
>drove everyone off
>no contact with family members (i can't even remember how many cousins i have off the top of my head)
2/10, at least she wasn't the new boyfriend every week/moving every two months type.

Was a nanny before meeting my dad. Wanted a ton of kids. Better "educated" than my father but still homeschooled us. 6 in total, and adopted 3. Learned to bake her own bread, couldent cook anything else that well but always was trying to get better. I will remember that bread till the day I die. Best memories were when we lived on a farm for a year. She died in childbirth at no 6. Child had severe mental and physical disabilities. 15 years and I know I will never meet another woman with her strength.

>born to narcissistic psycho mother
>moved constantly because everyone hated her mom at her work
>one day, her and her mother move and her dad stays put
>all other kids abandon their mother at 18
>marries my dad
>leaves career in advertising to have a job that lets her be closer to her children
>religious
>crappy upbringing has left its mark on her
>deals with her own personal demons everyday
>does her best to make her way in this world
>crazy protective but always has what's best for me and sister in mind no matter what
>has some semblance of a healthy relationship with her mother now, even though most of her extended family is absent
>celebrated 25th anniversary with my father this year
>registered Republican, but unironically thinks RBG is great

Solid 7/10. Her mother was real shitty to her growing up and she has her own issues, but wouldn't trade her for any one else. If she were red pilled, I'd put her at 9/10,

My mother married virgin and divorced my father after his company broke. What a roastie

Beautiful, brought a tear to my eyes

You must have the patience of a monk. The fact that you haven't killed yourself gives me hope tho. I'm planning to knock up a grill myself yet going over all the possible outcomes, it's very well possible that she will end up leaving me to go live in the big city with our children (she inherited a house, in a shit neighbourhood). If i'd hear about my children being harmed there without me being there to protect them, I'l go clinically insane. That said, better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. In the end nature doesn't care about quality of life or individual suffering. In the end, only genes remain.

Attached: Champney_Old_Man_Feeding_a_Dog_unframed_master.jpg (768x947, 162K)

except for all the other dudes she sucked off that you or your dad don't know about quit acting like people ever let you know who they really are including immediate family

Attached: 15456634456.jpg (2048x1152, 137K)

>dumb boomer
>average mom
I had a nuclear family and a good upbringing. 9/10

Based 19th century poster

fuck, that sounds madly depressing.
Ever considered divorcing her and getting her Erziehungsberechtigung removed by the Jugendamt?
Also has you daughter suffered any side effects from the drugged up pregnancy of your retarded wife?

conservative christian been with my father for 47 years, wish she wanted all nonwhites and white traitors dead but nobody's perfect, 9.5/10

call your mom right now

>don't know much about her childhood
>older brother's dad was a druggy who lost custody over him for a methlab in his car
>my father was an abusive alcoholic pill popper who beat the hell out of her
>my younger brother's father was a great guy with a career, lots of disposable income great father figure
>mom leaves him because she gets addicted to phone game and meets some guy 9 hours away
>gets with dude
>met him once several months ago, all they do is play some shitty phone game together
>18 y/o zoomer who didnt have a father most of my life absolutely stressed to oblivion and was a suicidal mess in my teens
>both of my brothers come from different fathers, we're only related by my mother
>beat the hell out of me when she was home if i acted out
>never compromised on anything
>gave me money to feed my videogame addiction just so she wouldnt have to spend time with me
>was never home
1/10

Why would you fuck her in the first place?

Never too late, just stop being a faggot and become a real man, she deserves it.

Sounds a lot like mine, except for the religious part. She's still a bitch, though. Suffers from borderline personality disorder and is dumb as a rock.

>cheating whore
That's all you need to know

>no boyfriends before my dad
>no sex before marriage
>still married after 30 years
>produced 3 white children
>currently a sweet old lady
>slightly conservative
9/10

At least you had video games

Attached: 1538252463937.jpg (947x941, 119K)

If (((we))) can't get everyone's personal information via (((facebook))) we'll get it via Jow Forums.

>single mother
>ex stripper

Thats really all you need to know senpai

At least she loves me even if shes a bit retarded, ive got a fucked up family but wouldnt have it any other way, we all eventually grew up

I can be your dad if you want.

Sad to hear that, user.
I persuade myself that all that bullshit gives me just next-level strenght and patience and that I eventually get a reward from karma for that.
You have two choices, make the best out of it and try to provide anything you can provide for your children and if it means to jump over never known before -obstacles, do it. Your kids will see your effort and will see you as a warrior for them one day. When I wanna see my daughter it means also driving 2000km to pick her up and get back home. Fuck it.
Or if you really can't deal with it, look for your own protection first and quit everything, every contact and start something new. Your kids will contact you one day. That's the most awful choice but better than suiciding yourself.

>My father was her first boyfriend, never had sex with anyone else but probably did before marriage
>Highly intelligent, has worked as an SAP programmer most of her life making more than most men in her field
>Strongly conservative and Christian, has even adopted for herself many of my "extreme" right wing views on race, immigration, Jews, etc.
>Beautiful, was unironically an 8.5/10 in her prime
>5'9
>Never smoked, tried weed once in uni and hated it
>Rarely drinks
>Has unconditional love for my father, my sister and I, even took care of her senile aunt for 2 years when none of her siblings would help
I fucking love my mom more than anyone elsee in the world. She is better than all your moms and if given the chance I would kill all your moms in a heartbeat
8/8

Attached: 1478979494797.gif (480x360, 1.28M)

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where peepee go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke peepee and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and peepee start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>mummy licks love yogurt on her hand
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

haha great idea
what a cunt
she's lovely in her own ways but she's also a turbocunt

>she has a boyfriend from 13 to 19, has sex with him so much her Pyrénées mountains village still makes fun of her 60 years later
>Time to grow up, her family doesnt want to hear about a marriage with this nobody of a boyfriend (turns out he was a real Chad and her family was retarded to say no)
>she's been living in Paris for a while with her parents so you bet her family wants her to land a rich boy
>as providence and justice would have it, the only rich white boy she finds is a 29. YO. VIRGIN.
>she marries the virgin, his family gives her a hard time because guess what it's a rich family and hers isn't so of course they disapprove even though they accepted the marriage (probably because their son was a fucking r9k tier virg sperg)
>no offense to my dad who was an awesome dude but his shortcomings were obvious
>so guess what, he dies when i'm 3 and she is 34
>husband is dead, what does mom do?
>what do women do?
>as a head of family she was awesome, she made full use of the new 1969 law that gave her custody and full family-head status and raised us on her income
>as a mom? she reverted to her teenager ways and acted like a she-wolf. She hopped from dick to dick until she couldn't anymore because of age in her 50's. She never had a stable relationship which would have given us a step dad.
>moral of the story: today none of her children wants to put up with her. She didnt place us at the top of her priority list, therefore we wont take care of her now that she needs us.
Roasties will toast
sorry mom
your turn to be neglected
it's not just the lack of a step dad, she's also radically self-centered (not her fault as it stems from childhood trauma but still) therefore she fought our coming of age and it was a battle for each of us
Sad but it's life. Build a strong family and give them your life and you will be rewarded. Don't and you wont.

>My mom:
>fucked all the neighborhood kids
>started smoking at like 10 years old
>was ostracized for being fucking terrible
>joined band in HS and that was her only defining anything
>went to school to be a band director where she met my dad who was doing the same
>they married and had my older brother at 21 years old
>my dad went to school to get his masters while my mom stayed at home with us and did nothing
>tfw watching home movie of my mom vegetating watching Oprah while her two very young sons (me and my brother) cried
>was largely absent in spirit for almost the entirety of my childhood
>more Oprah
>dad a really great guy who would play games and teach us about life and stuff; was always down to play
>more Oprah for mom
>One day Oprah begins her "your a stronk wammin who dunt need no mehn in your lyeph"
>Mom: "I am a stronk womyn who dun need no mehns in my lyef"
>Dad=devastated
>oldest two kids out of 4 (me and bro) think it's fucked up and gay and live with dad
>youngest two kids are stolen by mom along with the house and all debts are laid on my dad's back. He doesn't even fight because is crushed at this point.
>mom turns us against dad slowly
>tfw when absolute retrospective shame
>dad tries to tell us but mom's preempted that with "if he says (x) he's really just (y) and that's evil"
>fucking believe her like a goddamn retard
>fast forward 10 years
>have first kid myself
>wife falls in with bluehair femin carriers at new job
>"I am a stronk wammon who dunt needs nuh mehns in my lyef, user"
>FUCK
>reconnect with dad
>is too late
>he's dying of giving up
>no doctor can tell what's wrong because his illness is spiritual
>dies a few days after a holiday where I tell him he was always right about everything and is one heck of a good guy/dad
>can't even cry; just shook hard
>mom: "user that's what happens when you're (insert some form of propaganda about muh evil mens)
0.000000000/10 would not recommend

>pregnant at 19
>dropped out
>drugs
>ohshitmykid.png
>GED
>met my stepdad
>stepdad was great
>they divorced
>mom gets nocked up out of state by a drug addict
>I support family now
>mom works under the table
>paying in her 40’s for stupid shit in her 20’s
4/10. Was a great mother to me, but just never has her shit together. Has no self awareness. Will probably die alone. Love you ma.

Thanks for the heads up user. I've got a lot of admiration for you. I hope you will keep finding the strength, and I hope I will too

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

She'd probably think I was committing a suicide and calling her one last time. I wish she could just forget I existed. My parents would be so much happier, if I had never been born. They have six other good children and ten grandchildren already.

I already am a man with a great education and a career. It's just my mind that is broken. I don't know how to find the will to live and be happy.

Wasn't married.
She's from a different county, to get her to me is nearly impossible. Mothers can do a lot to their children and are still more worth to them in the eye of the law than the father.
Side effects are shown later I guess but her nervousity and hyperactivity could be related to.

LOL. There weren't any blacks in the town my mother grew up in. She has never expressed any interest in anything black. Not sports or black music or movies about blacks. She did have a huge crush on Burt Lancaster when she was a child and ended up marrying a guy who looked a little bit like him. Hey, maybe she met Burt Lancaster and fucked him! I might be Burt Lacaster's bastard son!

Funny thing is, my dad ended up working in IT.

A very beautiful girl is fogging up your sight for her character. You've been warned.

i'm not sure about that hans, considering we're both here something didn't go right

Middle class? She must not know how communism works.

>pretty strict
>always put me and my father before her own needs
>hates feminism
>won't eat food till she ensures we have eaten/ going to eat food
>keeps weekly fast for mine and my father's wellbeing
>takes care of my grand parents too
>will never sleep if i had to stay up late for studying

I would rate her 10/10

Wew that's vile. At least your dad knew before he passed away. What a waste. To the other anons: Remember this is what we are fighting for

Attached: 1539037732279.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>had sex with many men and had many boyfriends before my father and is proud of it when questioned
>drinks and used to smoke a shitton
>fat ass fuck and hates herself for it
>really passive to me and my brothers, lacks the ability to restrict things from children
>green liberal
>pro-immigration
>overly emotional
>constantly saying to my younger brother "what if you're gay?" when talking about relationships etc
>can't cook good food
>unable to discuss politics, will get mad easily and stop
>3.5/10 I focused mostly on the bad stuff, there is still some good things about her and I grew up fine, same can't be said to my brothers tho

Attached: 1535597826266.png (497x623, 498K)

We're fighting for women being disgusting creatures or for dudes like that user's dad?

>be at shops or something
>see kid getting yelled at by mum
>kid looks at me with those eyes
how bad are things going to get before they get better, user?

Attached: Norman Cousins.jpg (1113x1326, 642K)

>came from a really good family of german engineering history
>brainwashed at the Cambridge uni sociology department
>probably roastie before meeting my dad
>divorced my dad with 4 kids under 10years old
>invited a pedophile into the house to prey on my sister (he is in prison for molesting and raping his own daughter/her cousins/one of her friends)
>wasted lots of money (£200k) on lawyer to defend him
>has an affair with married guy she met back in university and convinces him to leave his wife for her
>left to switzerland a few years ago to live with him
>also comes back to uk to vote
>voted remain
0/10

Attached: 1522430741308.jpg (400x400, 28K)

We're fighting for a good future for our children user. As I'm almost approaching 30 I realise life ought to be more than mindless hedonism. I need something bigger to live for than just me.
tell me about it. I hoped the next generation would be better off than us, turns out they often have it even worse. I can only hope Gen Z turns out to become generation Zyclon B

Attached: 1518706513377.jpg (1242x1312, 356K)

>comes from real poverty in small town Malaysia
>pushes coffee cart and sells on the street
>saves every penny and studies nursing in UK
>works hard and sends every spare cent home for younger siblings to study
>never smokes or drinks
>meets dad in a bookshop in London
>dad's family wealthy and disapproves of mum
>dad ignores this and is cut off
>mum and dad move to start new life in Australia
>works as midwife and continues study in Aus for masters
>has 2 boys who are well adjusted
>diabetes due to upbringing
>had breast cancer and cant do radiation due to above diabetes
>removes whole breast
>continues to work as midwife doesnt skip a beat, dad works for railway
>came to Australia with nothing, now multimillionaire due to buying property, working hard and being frugal as fuck.
>now at retirement age, chooses to still work but part time
>still married to dad
>both now just travel together before diabetes takes her eyesight

10/10 hardworking as fuck

>my mom and dad met each other in church.
>They married at a young age
>My mom and dad never had sex with someone else.
>My mom read me bedtime stories.
>Birthdays were really cool like dressing up like pirates and follow clues to a treasure.
>She always protected me and my autism.
>She let me climb trees and not be overprotected.
>When i was older i went the wrong way.
>i quit school smoked weed everday was mad at my parrents breakingshit.
>They never kicked me out.
>Now i'm doing better.
>And my mom is stil there for me when i need her.

I give her an 8/10 because she ain't redpilled.
And that left me with questions but no answers for a long time.

>Very caring for all us four kids
>In the same relationship since she was 17
>Could always count on her and is generally helpful, she would come pick us up at three in the morning when out drinking in my younger years
>Slightly left leaning, but not the SJW kind. Doesn't care for feminists, Muslims etc.
>Had an abortion at one point without really thinking it through, which she regrets now
>Remained married to my father who's an unspportive angry asshole who could never relate to any us after we became teenagers
Most of us turned out alright and she did her job being the supportive parent, although me and my brother definitely missed the influence of a good father.
8.5/10

You'll find your luck user. Cheers for your kind words and fight the fight, you're stronger than you can imagine.
The worst truth to handle for me is the one, that there are people in this world who are just incapable to realize the real essence of life and the importance of family and the harmony and respect needed for building a reliable one.
But always try to see them as victims of circumstances or brainwashing what led to misguided, degenerated behavior, maybe there is still hope.
Remember the final philosophic essence of pulp fiction. Try to be the shepherd.

its working

>born and raised in Syria
>extremely smart and studied pharmacy
>married my dad and moved to the USA with him
>never held a real job after, Syrian degrees aren't recognized here
>clearly depressed in this country and hates it
>4 kids
>used to take her anger out on me
>used to beat and belittle me constantly
>burned me with matches once
>slacks on her motherly/household duties
>doesn't do drugs or alcohol and has never been with any man besides my dad (as far as I know)
>sometimes is nice and does stuff

I give her a 6/10 because I understand why she's so depressed here. I got my intelligence from her and I'm doing well in my academic/professional life but my anxiety is holding me back, might have gotten that from her from the constant belittlement/beatings. But our household is stable besides that

>forced to marry older man at the age of 17 to get out of the house
>raises older mans kids for 8 years
>older man dies
>remarries to my dad who already had kids too
>gets pregnant, has me
>dad promptly leaves for another woman
>starts own business
>buys house
>has a mental breakdown at 35
>live with grandparents for a few months
>everything was find until she remarried again as I was about to move out
>new husband is literal psycho, threatened to shoot me on 4 different occasions
>husband gets drunk during thanksgiving 4 years ago, tries to hit sister with a serving tray, I caught it and released 15 years of frustration and anger that has been bottled up on his face.
>mom divorces
>invests money on new business ventures
>mom bought million dollar home by herself
>she a bit crazy, voted Obama, then Trump
She had problems, but overall, ain't bad 7/10

Goosebumps user, serious goosebumps. Thanks

The worst is having to deal with her today
The community thinks she's great and I'm the only kid who realizes what she really is underneath the facade.

>fucked a violent spic
>had me
>literally a pump and dump
>married an absusive asshole after
>had two more kids
>divorce
>met another guy
>had 4 more kids
>ended up homeless 20 years ago
>is still homeless
>probably dead
I could give a shit less. Infinite zero/10

Attached: D5F7F278-AFC8-4CCB-8EFF-CBA08D6295CE.gif (360x346, 170K)

Why are you here as a shitskin?
Don't you realize we're all working to send you to some mutt island?

do you have your shitposting license?

hmm...
>married at 18, left husband at 21, while pregnant with me
>Met and started dating a 17 year old (close to 18)
>had me, her & 17 year old did drugs, got drunk, etc, mostly left me with the mom of the 17 year old
>17 year old gets into an accident, broken back, will never walk again, turns 18 a few months later, but they stay together
>fast forward 2 years later
>Mom leaves me with the now paralyzed 20 year old who isn't my biological father because she does't want kids
>4 years later she has another kid
>I see her again when Im 13
>see her a second time at my dad's funeral (in this case referencing my dad as the paralyzed guy she left me with, as I never met or knew my biological father
2 / 10

That being said, my "dad" was a 10/10 and since he is who I was raised by I don't really have any complaints.

>Graduate Berkley Law School at 24
>work for feds as attorney
>hit late 30s
>get baby crazy
>fornicate with my loser dad and break up with him months after I was born
>move states so my grandparents can help raise me

Book smart but not degenerate sexually

7/10

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

That could be said about yourself and the majority of the users on this board

>Jow Forums working on anything
That would require you to leave the house.

> mom was a qt in college
> dad sees mom in class, date and get engaged
> dad encourages her to work at summer camp
> she cheats with dad with camp chad while engaged
> dad cucks out and still goes with it
> get married, have sister and me
> mom starts to think she has bipolar, gets officially diagnosed
> she gets manic and depressive frequently, find her crying all the time for no reason
> sees tons of therapists, gets electroshock, on and off medication like SRI's, lithium
> cheats on my dad a few other times or attempts to- guys wrote to my dad telling him
> tries to kill herself at least three times- gun, pills, garage fumes
> in and out of clinics
> finds therapist she likes
> dad goes to Iraq
> she starts banging new therapist
> starts saying she has ADD/ADHD and others
> dad comes back, finds out the truth, gets f***ed by divorce court
> she lies about him assaulting her and my sister
> dad snaps and strangles her to death in my kitchen
> I find her body in my basement after school
> Dad now in jail
> Traumatic but can't help but feel lucky they are no longer in my life although I do talk to my dad when I want

All in all I'd give'r a solid 2/10