Work an office job

>Work an office job
>Have to use computer
>It has winblows
>Fuck this
>Format it and install arch, its not like Im gonna use winblows anyway so no point in dual booting
>Boss notices
>He says I have to pay him $140 for winblows or else Ill get fired
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
WHAT DO I DO

Attached: reeeeeee.jpg (720x720, 41K)

wake up and ask mom for some tendies to calm you down

Jesus Christ. If you're gonna make a shitpost, at least make it funny

Fucking retard, hope you still get fired after giving him the money you stupid ass motherfucker.

He should have just fired your ass on the spot desu.

Stop making fake threads you stupid fucking frog

fugg

Attached: ae983dd69a1157ab7f7342a6037b38f10d652402_full.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>He should have just fired your ass on the spot desu.
Or fire the retard working in IT who allowed the privileges required to do what OP did.

What was his argument for you having to use Windows?

Attached: 1517540096053.png (400x400, 223K)

pirate windows and use a crack to spoof the license, duh. are you dumb or something?

there hasn't been a $500 jeopardy question in like 20 years, they go in $200 increments now.

Ive tried pirating in the past but then my isp cut off my internet for a while

also if your boss:

1. picked up the windows disk from a market shelf: he still has the license key in the case that came with the disk. tell him to use it

2. uses a volume licensing agreement: he can just ask for the lost key and microsoft will give it to him FOR FREE

don't be a retard

do you have 4G on your phone? use a VPN to access piratebay and download the .iso file via a secure torrent client that routes traffic through tor

>piratebay and download the .iso

Attached: 1460714008125.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>what is mdsn md5

>what is direct esd links from windowsupdate

>what is a vpn

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

This is the right answer. Clearly the only poster that has worked somewhere besides fast food.

>"Arch is superior."
*Pacman bites xorg.conf*
>"NOOO PACMAN NOOOO, I NEED TO SHOW EVERYBODY MY ANIME WALLPAPER AND TILING WINDOWS."
>*Xorg.conf error, Archtank cant load i3"
>I-I will fix it in no time
>*Drivers sucessfuly loaded, Mintank now activates DE*
>"HA--HA Priopertiary drivers"
>*Cinnamon DE activated, Mintank ready to operate*
>B-UT CINNAMON IS A BLOAT
>"ArchTank meets unknown error, KERNEL PANIC ACTIVATED"

Attached: 1537892704769.png (1062x664, 114K)

>messing with and damaging company property
Should have been immediately been fired desu senpai.

>a Linux mint tank
lmao

>mintank
More like, septic tank.

Attached: septicsystemanimation1-771x434.gif (771x434, 1.37M)

Fucking buy a key off eBay for 5 bucks

download the media creation tool from microsoft then head over to leddit Jow Forumsmicrosoftsoftwareswap. I'd give you a free key but I'd need a way to give it to you without all the fruits in this thread taking the activation code for themselves.

I thought about doing this when I had an office job. I went so far as shrinking the XP partition, but realized there would be no point, so left it at that.

Not using usb ssd to run your own properly configured linux and windows while keeping your work computer clean.

And if it's an OEM machine from someone like Dell or HP you can just install the same version of Windows and it will active.

let us know how win cock tastes

isnt there a key under the pc? if so tell him about
it?

Even assuming this actually happened, how would a sperg like you ever get through an interview in the first place?

kek

>thinking you need admin privileges winshit to boot from a usb into linux and install it

>what is bios password

fpbp