Did you steal something tech from work?

did you steal something tech from work?

Attached: nicejpg.jpg (461x500, 36K)

No, I'm not a white terrorist

Everything to make your masta happy burger?

I do it all the time.

Most recent shit some nice canon network mfp.

how did you pull that off? Those machines are pretty big, not something you can just walk out of a corporate office with cameras everywhere.

Toilet roll

Yes, at least like 5 laptops we were going to recycle and lots of cables and things. I also was given probably 20k worth of hardware over the years too.

When i worked in retail, i took some of the food that was going to be throw away due to damaged packaging.

When i left my job in factory, i haven't returned unused work-shirt i got from them.

No, I am white

Return the object person of black heritage.

Your boss steals the product of your labor every day so its just a small compensation

An HDMI-DP adapter when I was setting up my new monitor + mount at home. We have a retarded amount in storage though.

just a 32gb flashdrive, they have tons of them

Convinced work to buy me a pare of Bose QC35s for noise canceling after having to put up with the BizDev team being put right fucking next to our team. Months of hearing them circlejerk about "North star initiatives" and comparing "burn points" for "agile new moonshots" was driving me fucking crazy. Really nice headphones.

Work also 'gave' me a fully loaded Macbook Pro 2016 retina, and while its their property I use it like I own it. Any time I travel it goes with me.

Attached: bio_stereo.jpg (1920x1080, 915K)

marx pls

A hoverboard, ipod touch, marvel poster that wasn't for sale, several packs of pokemon cards, ps4 controller, about $200 worth in games, and an nes classic

>phone tools
>crimpers
>coax tools
>Fluke Meter
>ethernet testers
>punchdown tools
I don't even use them 1percent of the time at my new job either

I don't steal tech, but I steal time. I'm hourly FTE and can't bill for overtime, but I do bill 40 hours a week while working about 28. I work from home one day a week, get into work at 8, work out for an hour every day, and leave at 3. On my WFH day I work maybe an hour unless some shit has been going seriously wrong. I've been doing this for years, and used to be even more flagrant about it. My job has nearly no oversight and doesn't require a lot of work if you know how to automate base tasks. I spend most of my days researching things and reading news articles / planning trips.

Those computer recyclers just sell the shit they get anyway

Honestly probably a better result for the environment than actual 'recycling' anyways, the amount of time, work, and the actual processes of metal reclamation is barely fucking worth it.

Not everyone works in high tech Company_nEXT-2.0 corp with cameras everywhere

Sometimes, usually my boss knows that and he even gives me things himself, because he knows I'm a DIY enthusiast.

Except a lot of wires, wago connectors, junction boxes, contactors and relays:
2 oscilloscopes
autotransformer
few power network analyzers
2 backpacks of emergency lights with batteries
1 backpack of twilight sensors
circuit breakers and other distribution boards stuff

Most of this stuff would be thrown away anyway. Not everything was working, but everything that was broken I successfully fixed myself.

and gives you money in return you fucking brainlet monkey

Microsoft's security is ridiculously tight. Even if I wanted to, there's no way i could sneak something out of the building.

imagine if their software followed the same principle

That's because the software department is mostly pajeets these days.

Nah our place capitalized stuff over 3 years and once it fell off the books all bets were off.
We had pretty rampant theft of stuff that had gotten old, particularly old inverters/panels would get stolen and miraculously find themselves on top of hydroponic pot farms or people's yachts. An employee built a Porsche 924 electric conversion entirely out of stuff he pilfered from work, less the motor itself (then he got it seized and destroyed because lol california)
I took one of our telemetry modems and had free 3g internet for like 5 years out in the boondocks, until the company finally transitioned to actual telemetry plans to save money.

Stole a mouse pad from high school over 10 years ago and I still use it

And it only has one visible small stain on it

>implying you can steal something from the pajeets

Even the britbongs fucking bailed.

Based choice user on the headphones. They really are comfy.

Worked at a disfunctional uni help desk for two years. Scored some great treats during that time.

>macbook pro
>wireless mouse
>tons of monitors
>sata docks
>rj45 cables
>xbox 360 controllers

Never thought I'd say it but fuck I miss that place. Helpdesk fucking sucks but it was MY helpdesk that fucking sucks.