Wtf i hate dark mode now

wtf i hate dark mode now

Attached: blacked.png (618x259, 33K)

Dark mode is a codeword for white genocide

Racism isn't cool outside of Jow Forums.
You are jelious of Marques Brownlee, a successful black technology YouTuber. Success breeds jelesey.

kys

I use dark mode on websites because it's easier on the eyes and drains less battery.

Black people are not easy on the eyes, and they drain more resources.

I don't see how the two cases are equivalent.

Whitey is finished how they can even compete

The ultimate red pill is that all discrimination/hatred against people based off their sex, personal life choices (LGBT), or race is thinly veiled jealousy.

People only started truly bitching about blacks here when the playing field was leveled and they started getting promotions and girls over your average 4channer after they became adults (21+)

I thought everyone was supposed to be equal.

>I thought
Never do it again or else...

xD, thank you fellow MAGApede. Praise kek.

People aren't born equal but only retards think that inequality gap can't be closed with dedication. I've seen people born without arms or legs who accomplish more than your average channer.

If you're behind someone in a competition, do you just give up? Fuck no. You put your mind to it and run. You might not get first, but you'll out-perform the 98% of the retards on this planet who just gave up.

I think we should use the government to ensure that we remain equal.

based, if true.

>dark mode is a "feature"
>it is 2018
>NEW FEATURE
>"dark mode"
>its a fucking dark theme
>2018
>people are exited over this

These things are tru.

Attached: yes yes.gif (252x190, 624K)

Fun fact: You're all gay retards and I had "dark mode" in 10.3 already. Yes, you read that right, you are retarded and gay.

>inb4 jealous bitchboy moof

Someone says they like dark mode and now you don’t? Hipster.

>jelious
>jelesey
how do you fuck up the spelling of jealousy twice, with autocorrect being a thing in 2018?

i read on the 'chan that if i eat too much mustard and onions ill turn into a girl

is it true

because i wanna be a girl....

You're a little anime girl already, visit to find out which one you're larping as. (Protip: it's going to be cute little schoolgirl anime)

except websites still have white backgrounds, and when you change your windows theme to have black backgrounds you suddenly can't see images on certain websites REEEEE

>it's easier on the eyes
It's objectively tested to be harder to read. Try not to shitpost in a pitch black room, and adjust you brightness accordingly instead. That's what makes it easy on your eyes.

>drains less battery
Only if you have a LED screen, otherwise it eats more.

I took HRT to become a cute girl but it just made be a cute femboy
I'm okay with this.

Try oestrogen.

>all discrimination/hatred against people based off their sex, personal life choices (LGBT), or race is thinly veiled jealousy.

I hate ISIS because I'm jealous they will get virgins in heaven and I won't?

Attached: gettyimages-649623184.jpg (618x410, 92K)

lol Nobody is born as an ISIS agent you dumb fuck.

no need for all that, little girls are already manlier than you.

You do not condone their actions but you are jealous of their devotion to a cause they're literally willing to die for. You on the other hand, are probably still living with your family and have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.

>ISIS
CIA glowies tool

>tfw no mud hut
you're right user im so jealous how can i ever recover?

Attached: 1502177004715.png (500x397, 116K)

Black and wokepilled.

Jow Forumss closed due to AIDS.

Till this day, the only browser with a native dark mode is the UC Browser for Android. Which is sad because it's a piece of chinese malware and botnet. Other browsers never had a useable dark mode, including the old Firefox. The best thing they have is a bunch of CSS/userscript hacks, but not a native engine support.

It one word I don't know how to spell. I get rid of autocorrect to learn the dictionary myself. Slmething I seldom see whites bother with. I bought a Merriam Webster's, unbridged edition. Big ass shit so i cant just lug it around with me every where.

>fully customisable ui is worse than a hardcoded dark mode
Jow Forums is retarded

reminder that the first result on youtube for tech nigger is him...

Attached: tech nigger.png (1205x903, 819K)

Engine support, not hardcoded settings. It allows for much more consistent behavior than any userscript possibly can, and it doesn't break. Native dark mode in that chink crap of a browser is vastly superior to anything that is available in any other browser on any platform.

If Jow Forums is retarted, you're a proof

you're right it's not significant at all they are all the same race

it ends at not condoning their actions, the hatred is as simple as that. If X % of a group shares a trait you will start associating that trait with the group. If X % of gay people for example get HIV then the stigma develops they are promiscuous and dirty. No, not all gay people are but consider the evolutionary advantage: 90% of lions will eat you so why not give the other 10% the benefit of the doubt when you cross paths and reach out and pet them?

>The ultimate red pill is that all discrimination/hatred against people based off their sex, personal life choices (LGBT), or race is thinly veiled jealousy.
So why did these special interest groups decide to focus on bullying nerds almost exclusively? If they're so legitimate, they would not need to resort to such obvious attempts at establishing a rank in the pecking order of society. Picking on nerds is almost an admission of being inferior and trying to pull rank on anyone who won't fight back.

>you're right it's not significant at all they are all the same race

Correct, otherwise every single one of that race would be ISIS

you fucking mongoloid.

Stylish.
>>It's objectively tested to be harder to read.
I didn't say it was easier to read, I said it was easier on the eyes.
>Try not to shitpost in a pitch black room, and adjust you brightness accordingly instead. That's what makes it easy on your eyes.
I don't. Even in a brightly lit room white background is still cancerous as fuck to my eyes.

there's no need to feel bothered by what he said if it isn't true desu.

spellin is for wypipo

>I didn't say it was easier to read, I said it was easier on the eyes.
Harder to read = harder on eyes, though. Poor typesetting and styling is a no.1 reason for losing your eyesight, along with poor environmental lighting and wrong posture.

I don't much care for him, but I'm not very interested in phones. I saw the vid where he ordered one of those retarded boutique PCs and jerked off over how great it was, and resolved to never watch him again.

sensible kek

>Even in a brightly lit room white background is still cancerous as fuck to my eyes.
Try using a device/monitor which can be dimmed enough to not be a fucking lamp. Both my phone and monitor are perfectly capable to keep the brightness consistent with my environment (except for direct sunlight outdoors, obviously)

Source?
>Try using a device/monitor which can be dimmed enough to not be a fucking lamp.
I am. Brightness almost all the way down almost 100% of the time.
>Both my phone and monitor are perfectly capable to keep the brightness consistent with my environment (except for direct sunlight outdoors, obviously)
Right, mine too.

I'm jealous of negroid crime statistics

BLACKED

dude lmao what are you even doing on his twitter page?

I've decided to embrace it and start with lip plate technology, anyone know of any tutorials?
this is an ethiopian lip plate making forum after all

Attached: 1509647578927.jpg (675x900, 190K)

I updated and selected dark mode but it still doesn't affect explorer
why?

whats black technology

>Source?
Try your country's national standards for reading conditions. Most of them are applicable to everything.

>I am.
>Right, mine too.
Then what's the problem? If your reading background is similar in brightness to your environment just like a book, it can't be hard on your eyes.

kek

Attached: IMG_20181006_184039.jpg (1080x1949, 293K)

>Try your country's national standards for reading conditions. Most of them are applicable to everything.
You made a claim, now cite your source.
>Then what's the problem?
There is no problem because I use black backround userstyles for all the sites I frequent.
>If your reading background is similar in brightness to your environment just like a book, it can't be hard on your eyes.
Right, because using a ton of dye to paint every page black obviously makes a lot of sense.

Whatisupguysemkaybeeaychdeeherebackagainwithanothertenminuteadvertisementdisguisedastechnews

Attached: IMG_20181006_184237.jpg (1080x1948, 261K)

>adjust you brightness accordingly instead
99% of people don't understand this

>autocorrect
littoral botnet

If you use dark mode you're a basedboy cuck who probably says shit like
>LIGHT MODE MAKES MY EYES HURT WAAAAAAAH

neck yourself

>browser skins don't exist

this is not about UI skins you retard, but proper dark more for all web pages

Cool guys had dark mode 10 years ago.

Attached: Finder 3.jpg (1680x1050, 272K)

>dark mode
>half the screen is light
cool guys had proper dark mode before cuckosx was a thing

>jelesey
Jesus christ

DESU I wish chrome on Android had a dark mode. It's really annoying that everyone is pushing OLED but the default background color is white