DMT allows you to talk to an alien intelligence, mushrooms are the Earth giving you important lessons, etc

DMT allows you to talk to an alien intelligence, mushrooms are the Earth giving you important lessons, etc.

If that's true, how come no psychonaut has anything interesting to say except "we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively"?

Why don't they come up with some scientific theory or technological invention, if it really infuses you with a higher order of intelligence?

Attached: terrence.jpg (505x586, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If that's true
It's not true. Why are you asking Jow Forums?

sage
also g has gone to shit lately.

Well the creators of the earliest religions were pretty much psychonaunts. Many of them had insightful things to say unlike some loser on Jow Forums which there is nothing insightful on here

I don't understand what the fuck you're trying to get at. did the drug people hurt your feelings? why the fuck did you post this? What the FUCK does this have to do with technology

where are the fucking MODS????

>If that's true
It's not

Weird I was just listening to him

To answer you OP, the reason is that the high order intelligence can't be meaningfully downloaded into a low-order existence which you and I currently are experiencing. The transcendent experience means it completely and utterly blows away anything you understand or think you understand, and even all the things you don't understand yet or will never understand. It's something absolutely incomprehensible unless you are experiencing it, in which case it makes perfect sense. It's why the religious experience is understood by few and it also gives the rationalists a good number of reasons to oppose it. You can understand it in the same sense you can understand how you open and close your fist, and you can't explain it in the same sense as you could never properly put into English how you decide to open or close your fist. With religious experiences you either get it or you don't. And if you don't, it's for the better because you're not ready for it.

Because they are retarded druggies. All you're experiencing when high is random shit. Your brain pulling random memories and attaching it to things it wasn't previously, scrambled and filtered inputs, etc.

Can you get insight from this? Maybe, any new perspective on something has the potential to change your thinking about it.

Microdosing has given you much of the technology you love.
Google the microdosing LSD culture that exists in Silicon Valley.

Attached: 34904380_610978719260844_2784821150792810496_n.jpg (1080x1076, 1.33M)

Silicon Valley produces 90% trash that never sees the light of day past VC firms.

And yet that 10% nearly entirely rules the technology world. So, I don't really understand your point.
If you're really trying to deny just how important Silicon Valley is, just because you dislike California, then I just think you're being a stupid disingenuous fuckhead.

Attached: shrug.jpg (384x313, 82K)

microdosing is a relatively recent trend and most people in silicon valley don't do it

>has never done a psychedelic
>is an authority on psychedelics and knows exactly how they work
Materialism is a cultural hallucination. There's nothing material about this world, whatsoever.

Also
>trusting chemicals to tell you they are chemicals

Your logic is retarded.. is my point.
If silicon valley was a bunch drugheads (not true, but for sake of argument) then the correlation between ingenious and drughead would be very low due to the staggering volume of utter trash produced.

Well, amphetamine isn't a new trend. And a lot of them do use that.

Attached: anime_wink.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Or, it could just be explained by IQ. All, I'm saying is, LSD may (or may not) have played a role.

>reality is a hallucination
whoa profound. if your definition of hallucination is your brain interpreting input in any and every way, then yes, reality itself is a ""hallucination"".
and ive done mushroom probably 10 times and smoked a bunch of weed. is LSD a *special* one?

thats got nothing to do with the topic

IQ is likely the only thing the creators of actual useful shit have in common. That and narcissism, which personally I think is essential for people that make it in marketing and business. Or maybe not narcissism, but some environmental affect. I wonder if most are only children.

It doesn't really matter if you did LSD 300 times, what matters is if you took enough to break through. Because when you do it's guaranteed, and I mean with 100% rate, that you will start to question every cultural assumption you have. Materialism and time are the first to go.

If you want a quick and sure way try a Salvia extract, but be sure to smoke it properly (with a high power lighter). I'm sure the spirit will reveal herself if you really want it to. It's no joke though, you WILL have a full on shamanic experience, whether you're ready for it or not. I warned you.

Whoa, it's okay chief, I'm not some DEA plant.

This is the most accurate post thus far, I'll give you that.

When you are so high on drugs to the point where you are feeling one with the
universe or other highly psychosis trip, the topic stays in your mind but not every single detail, same thing will happen if you get blackout drunk then try remembering the night before in precise detail

Yeah, you'll be out of your fucking head high. Your brain will be scrambling and filtering every single input. Generating it's own fragmented inputs pulled from things you already "know" or have seen. For instance, do you think a cat on LSD hallucinates about higher dimensions or abstractions? No. They probably hallucinate about predators and other shit they are normally consumed with. There's no truth in there that isn't already there.

And also, I'm not saying you can't get new perspectives or breakthroughs on drugs. Just that there's no knowledge being "created" or some elusive truth being shown. You're simply experiencing what's already there, differently.

Things like "time is an illusion" are literally just common sense abstractions that can be read in books 3,000 years old.

Oh, so I guess humans can't ever invent new technologies from their own mind. Because, it's all just a "rehash" of what they already knew.
Oh wait:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_technology
Lmao. What a dumb argument.

Chemicals can bring about different synaptic reactions but organizing thoughts productively is something different.

Lol, you're so cute trying to be smart and explain what's going on. You don't know shit my dude. I don't know shit. No one knows shit.

>There's no truth in there that isn't already there.
Nice display of ego reaffirming itself.

So use them for inspiration, and then refine it when you aren't neurologically fried?

>when pyschadelic tards start talking about "ego"

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)