MICROKUCKOLD MODS ON SUICIDE WATCH

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-07 03-10-08.png (1416x1756, 1.21M)

welp fuck Micosoft

lost my important government files

Am Apple fanboy now.

bump, street shitter shills need to die

only boomers lose files.

wincucks*

Let's see how real this actually is.
Could just as well be just a single dude spouting bullshit, like with bendgate or the Switch screen scratches.

Then again, it is Nutella's vision of MS, so I wouldn't be surprised if it really was this bad.
Kinda bummed that the original Win10 release wasn't as apocalyptic as it could have been.

Time to install Gentoo.

>micro$hit releases update that deletes files when installed
>roll back the update
>files still deleted
???

But people have been opted in to this release for fucking months and there's been no reports of deleted files.
As much as i'm not a fan of microsoft and their fucked up practices I still think there's something fishy about this.

I lost shit on one of my extra trying to install Steam nOS on my main machine. I have no idea how, but I was able to recover it with some Linux tool that I forget the name of.

just restore the files from your backup

Attached: 777.jpg (300x356, 18K)

>2018
>wasting space on backups

>leaves windows for osx
>not just using Fedora Linux or manjaro
Normies gotta get cuck amirite or what.

i don't care if i have to have my anus probed by a microsoft employee every time i boot up windows as long as get to play all the latest video games for escapism.
fuck linux tards.

Attached: 1507306646457.png (1200x800, 523K)

From the first-hand reports I've seen online it deletes documents saved on the same drive on which it's installed.

So this bug punishes those who have been stupid enough to not put their documents on a separate drive, like any sane person.

If I was one of those who lost data I think I'd sue their asses. And claim I had superimportant work which was worth milions.

We already have a thread about this.

get a console
(((PC master race))) is a meme

We told you so.

I didn't know people use those folders...

Attached: 1289742601836.jpg (265x190, 8K)

Bendgate was real, you mong. This is what happens when you cut corners with any product.

MacOS is just end-user POSIX. It's fine on good Hackintosh hardware.
Wish it was Free Source though.

>win10 updates
>deletes my linux partition
>fix linux partition
>ms pulls update
>next update win10 deletes my linux partition again

sasuga microdick

>get bored of gaymes again
>decide to Install Gentoo the day before this came out
just in time bois phew

>make updates MANDATORY
>said updates also delete your files
Mom, cancel my meetings.

I actually didn't get this problem after update

i'm not a filthy console peasant like you.

Attached: 1538599207690.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

What do I do if I already have the update?!

an update that deletes itself

& M$ CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION AUTOMAGIC DATA BACKUP PLAN NUMBERS *THROUGH THE ROOF* - GOOD JOB, PAJEETS!

A lot of it is open source, the parts that aren't are the GUI stuff. You can build an OS based on the open source parts running a X11 with a DE if you wanted.

You use it like normal. The potential bad shit only happens during the install.

Good goyim we only wanted to scan all your personal documents and store that information in our databases forever. We didn't want to delete your documents! Please don't leave us! We need your information for our database!

Attached: 1537425997703.png (177x277, 31K)