Fite me

fuckin' fight me fuccboi other countries. ill cum in your fucking assholes with my nuclear pen0r. there's nothing you can do to touch me fuccckkin bih bois dont even know how hard i am right now. my dick could scratch diamonds and it wants to skull fuck you with freedom. fuck yeah bitch. what you gonn fuckin do bout it hoe couldnt even fucking @ me.

Attached: molestrr.png (792x792, 158K)

@6793981

Attached: Incel-san.png (2000x1333, 1.01M)

dicklet

you're dollar store china get fucked and go make some plastic trinkets
religionlet

shut up shut up shut up
small dicks are nice too

get fucked russia faggit stop messing with lord donald.

Religion isnt real
Anime is
They are C U T E

Ok, I will never call them cute again in a thread youre in, I know that triggers you

I'M GONNA CUM INTO YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS.

I'LL CUM INTO YOUR FUCKING MOUTH RELIGION FAG

it doesn't, i only pretend to care

hot

fight me bih

yeah i ve been eating pineapple all day and a bunch of zinc supplements so when i nutt its gonna be super sweet and thick and when i cum ill hold your head super tight so you cant move and it'll be running down out your mouth and a little bit out your nose and there will be just tons of it pumping out and you'll swear you feel it come out of your tear ducts

Im gonna cum into your eyes faggolio

i also tend to scream super loud

very specific

Attached: Mysterious face 8.jpg (585x683, 230K)

Keep going.

dude fucking tryy it ill fight that dick like it stole my moms wallet and tried to go on tv and call me a bih to my face so i challenged it to a fight between me and that dick and i fuckin punch its nigger balls out and keep hitting that bag like im muhammaed ali beating some bih that he just clapped em cheeks on

Nice gay pasta
Heres mine
I want to go out and watch a movie with user and walk around holding his small hand
I want to go to a sauna with him, rubbing his thighs and watching him squirm and try to hold his rising erection, only to show him mine and explain in great detail how my huge cock will butcher his twinky penis
After that I want to fuck him in the ass raw, filling his ass to its limits with every thrust, opening his anal cavity to a newfound world of pleasure thrust by thrust

After cumming a big sticky load inside his boipussy I wouldnt even take my dick out, just fall asleep with him on top of me and let my morning wood kickstart the next round
Cuteboi boipussy belongs to big hard cocks

Attached: 1540629497042.jpg (706x703, 219K)

i got this fantasie where i get a bunch of guys i meet from video games together and we pool all of our money and we buy as much bitcoin as we can and we hire this private investigator to find people who smack talked us online and we stalk out their houses and watch them for a few weeks and get their routine down so that we can watch them and corner them at the best possible time and break into their house while nobody is there and start ranscaking the place while screaming and taking turns jacking off in their face but nobody cums and we just yell about how they're not good enough for our seeds and then as we're smashing their pc apart we gang up on him together and strap him to the bed and start rimming and playing with his feet like all just sucking on that big ass toe and lickin on those little bulb piggies just nibblin super good on em with lil teeth here n there to keep it stimulating and then we work our way up just feeling his body and then we flip him around strapped face down to the bed so he has trouble breathing and we cum all up in his hair and then we run away

dayum
>we buy as much bitcoin as we can
and insta limp
buying bitcoin in 2018, are you retarded kiddo?

Attached: gulp.png (590x614, 193K)

its not for making money its for buying the pi anonymously

>using public chain to buy something anonymously
confirmed retard

Why do I have a feeling that you're a trucker?

the dark web

>spook web
cringe

>russia
cringe

fuck u guys im going 2 bed see you in the morning

>living in a hacked country
god bless

Attached: hackerman.png (700x700, 825K)

****, that was pretty amazing pasta.

Attached: 1538107438505.png (198x198, 75K)