Why hasn't any one come up with a deep learning bot to shit post 24/7 on Jow Forums

Why hasn't any one come up with a deep learning bot to shit post 24/7 on Jow Forums.

Attached: computer writes trump speech.png (900x960, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/install-gentoo-cuck/Jow
twitter.com/keatonpatti/status/1039889888961880064?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mechanical turk approach works better.

>implying half the posts dont come from bots

Search the archives, someone made a markov chain with posts from here a while ago.

Because it would only be useful to produce vaguely-similar but ultimately meaningless text. Why would you want to do that? Do you hate Jow Forums?

I'd vote for robo-trump

That's who you're talking to right now

Purely for the comedy value of a robot attempting to interpret and repeat the social iteration that goes on here.

newfag detected

Yeah man, you know how video games often have bots if a server is empty? I think if a thread gets few responses there could be some bots to keep it alive.

github.com/install-gentoo-cuck/Jow Forums-auto-memer

Haha yeah... wouldn't that be crazy?

YOUR 30-DAY EVALUATION OF 4CHANBOT HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE A LICENSE YOUR 30-DAY EVALUATION OF 4CHANBOT HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE A LICENSE YOUR 30-DAY EVALUATION OF 4CHANBOT HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE A LICENSE YOUR 30-DAY EVALUATION OF 4CHANBOT HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE A LICENSE YOUR 30-DAY EVALUATION OF 4CHANBOT HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE A LICENSE

Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular. Reddit is also anonymous so you can be yourself, with your Reddit profile and persona disconnected from your real-world identity.

Recaptcha

Indians are cheaper.

>implying

Attached: 1524520358037.png (231x218, 4K)

That wasn't written by a computer.

epic. thread.

substantiate your claims.

It's way too coherent. At best someone edited together sentences a few generated by a computer but with their own writing mixed in.

Recaptcha v2 hasn't been broken yet, unless you mean outsourcing to indians.

there is hope left in the world
twitter.com/keatonpatti/status/1039889888961880064?lang=en

>It wasn't written by a bot
>posts link to source stating it was written by a bot

lol are you ok?

>I've never been to /vg/ while it's being overraped by bots which completely destroyed some generals and purged them from existence.

I mean you could easily do that, you just need to get around captcha (by using a pass) and rate limiting the posting frequency.

The issue is making the thing useful enough to not get banned on sight by the janitors.

god did

Attached: god.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Why shitpost? Why not unbiased moderation which is trained on Jow Forums to do the exact opposite and eliminate low quality posts and baits that go nowhere and keeping the website on track with its intended function? I'm not against having fun but shitposting is just destructive fun where the poster is the one who gets it while everyone else has to bear the consequences.

I mean, it's already tiresome to try and find quality threads to discuss stuff that are on topic and even harder to find consistency that someone won't derail shit, why would you make that even worse? I'm not going to keep wading in shit if I can't find diamonds doing so. I might as well quit the internet if I can't find places to have discussions on a particular topic without needing to have it based on some mob rule of up and down voting or some person who got their moderation position by cronyism or not enough vetting.

how many roboposts until one accidentally makes sense?

Just make a markov chain of order 2 of the whole board and get a pass

I don't believe this was written by a bot.

Because Google's deep learning bot ensures only humans post on Jow Forums

didn't someone use a bot to basically kill guild wars 2 general from /vg/?

that's because it wasn't
anyone that's *ever* looked at machine learning knows that it often struggles to maintain coherency in output let alone write "funny" "lmfao tooooo true fammm" content
it's obvious

Yes and it was unleashed on the wow general and it was funniest fucking thing ever.

Because they'd get b&.

doesnt stop the other bots, which aren't created by deep learning

>Swamp is in Mexico now. It's on fire.
Fucking lost it.

Attached: 1439563402470.jpg (504x336, 79K)

Cheaper to pay pajeets 2 dollars a day than deep learning bot

Jow Forums used to have an early version. Some of you may remember the GNU/Linux bot on Jow Forums that would spam the RMS copypasta every time someone typed Linux without the /GNU part.

Is there a repo of all the images that look like this some where online.

What an insightful post from a clearly non-reddit user! Please sir have your (You)s for good dubs karma. Happy posting!

>when you get cystic buttitis from a make believe bot post
Good thing you're on double dosis on your Super Male Vitality so no suiiibouii librlbturs can get to your alpha make self, huh?