That spaz who asks proffesor about some weird problem in his own programming project...

>That spaz who asks proffesor about some weird problem in his own programming project, while mumbling and moving eyes all over the place

Attached: pepe cig disgusted.png (268x188, 7K)

>That autist who sits in the back and always pretends to be busy at his computer to avoid social contact so no one even knows his name and he has nobody to network with or even ask for a recommendation

Attached: index.png (268x188, 12K)

You're both losers

fpbp

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

You only see that spaz in first year because he already knows the basics of programming. You only think he's "spazzing out" because he's on a higher level than you.

>that retard who goes to school to learn things instead of using the internet

imagine being a professor and having to deal with autists all day.

Attached: 1462156248684.png (622x570, 699K)

>that retard who thinks software engineering is all about writing code

>that retard who thinks it isnt

>that retard who thinks he can make something better on his own than a team

Being a professor would be comfy af. My ideal job would be being a private tutor though so I might be biased.

>These guys who are "java developers with few years of experience", they sit in the front AND they constantly laugh and talk loudly distracting other people

Its like being good programmer means you could be a dick

I'm literally this. How to change?

purchase Apple products to make you seem more relatable.

also wear a beret.

Attached: 1533019832684.png (181x750, 167K)

don't sit in the back and actually talk to people

Apple sucks, I'll keep my thinkpad with GNU/Linux.

Not sitting in the back is easy, talking to people isn't. Most people already are in their "groups", and nobody knows me.

just b urself

Begin by looking approachable. Don't wear headphones, and avoid being on your phone all the time.

like your opinion is worth a damn

kek

I will try but I think the autism shows

most experienced programmers look so unapproachable. They hang out always in same closed group, they come to class last, and they are so self-confident, like they think you are retard. I am afraid of this kind of people