The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste...

The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring much culture into their products.

>iPhone
>name stolen from Cisco
>iPad
>name stolen from HP
>Mac
>name stolen from McDonald's

Attached: 1526894325947.jpg (1000x615, 183K)

itoddlers will defend this

oof

>The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring much culture into their products.
Steve Jobs to Bill Gate, originally, ragging on Bill's lack of cool.
Gates answered that he may have no taste but he had the money.
Positions reversed, eh?

I wish that everyone who has ever owned an Apple product would be killed off.

itoddlers BTFO

>Positions reversed
Not really. The way I see it Microsoft, and Bill Gates sandbagged what they where capable of to save Apple.
>iPod/iPhone/iPad
Microsoft had these on protoype, and decided not to release them until Apple made/released their own versions.

thanos

yikes

I will do it.

Jow Forums - recycled tired empty "content"

If they did any of this then they are essentially guilty of securities fraud.

if Apple haters were capable of originality, they'd be working for Apple

>name stolen from McDonald's
dont know whether or not you're trying to take the piss out of me but I laughed anyhow

what did he mean by this?

originality is overrated. copying and improving is based and redpilled and 10000000x better business strategy.

Windows shills are still pissed about this line Jobs said that they post about it years later

SEETHING

SEETHING

SEETHING

Does osx have the facility to let you pick which version of Java you install yet?

they always do

Will Apple ever have anything cool and innovative as Surface Hub? iPad Pro XL MAX Wallhang edition maybe?

sametbhfam