Since throttling bandwidth is now protected by the First Amendment...

Since throttling bandwidth is now protected by the First Amendment, does that mean Congress is going to make denial-of-service attacks legal again?

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (1500x2076, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/quhnit.aiff
kauppalehti.fi/5/i/porssi/porssikurssit/osake/tulostiedot.jsp?klid=2075
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>communicating with a publicly availible server many times over a short span is illegal

charge the customer for the bandwidth. it was always legal.

law is completely incoherent, just ask yourself if it's good for corporations and that'll be your answer

>what is intent
enjoy your stay at guantanamo

If you're not a corporation, you can safely assume nothing on that front will change for you.

>certain frequencies of requests are illegal

>intent
>Someone can determine what you wanted based on what you did.

>Eat breakfast
>My intent was to fuel my body before going to commit a crime. Conspiracy, 15 years.

I''ve never heard that. People can receive every radio signal they have heard. That has been law since I have heard. my.mixtape.moe/quhnit.aiff Enjoy. I hope I don't Google'd again.

WTF Man?!

Attached: 1536924957456.png (616x289, 60K)

The battery on my tape recorder ran out. I will try to upload more.

Remember how libcucks said that ending net neutrality was going to (((LITERALLY END THE INTERNET))), but LITERALLY nothing happened?

the internet is degenerate garbage anyways fuck it

Despite conservacucks best attempts, we don't even know that NN is actually going to end yet.

Imagine being this much in denial. It's over libcucks. Pack your bags and go back to Mexico.

2/10

>Implying Kavanaugh will be a bad judge
get out, shill

Attached: BEER.jpg (2048x1638, 1.55M)

But liberals are stupid and hate NN because their feelings data should be first priority you moron.

>paying for DDOS service when you can just murder communists for free

Attached: 1538887359674.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Net neutrality is just putting a bandage over the real problem. The real problem is the government issued regional ISP monopolies. Each municipality decides which ISPs are allowed in which area, even in cases where a new ISP has been willing to pay to lay new cable and set up shop, they have been denied. Even if you are out in the country with no internet and the designated ISP doesn't want to give you internet, but some other ISP is willing to, they can't because of the government enforced monopoly.
One solution would be to force the ISPs to rent out their cable to an unlimited number of ISPs which would allow any currently existing ISP and any new ones in the future to set up shop in any area they want thus increasing speeds and lowering the price. But to push for innovation, if an ISP lays new cable/fiber, they should have exclusive access to that for a set number of years before they have to rent it out.
Or we could do whatever places with fast and cheap internet such as South Korea do.
No reason shit holes like South Korea and Europe should have much faster and much cheaper internet than the US.
Nothing to get rid of the monopolies will be done since Kavanaugh and all the dems and reps are corporate cock suckers.
It isn't that bad in a way though since paid digital distribution would grow even more.

And the cable has been usually laid there with gov money anyway. You americans have brilliant corporations. And the problem won't be solved ever because both your parties enjoy that sweet ISP money and the actual people just blame each other.

>throttling bandwidth is now protected by the First Amendment
>Source: My ass

>You americans

Go on Jow Forums and show us what shithole you're from. Don't hide behind flagless anonymity like a little bitch.

Throttling still happened during NN you morons.

Communist Finland of course. I can get 100MB/s connection for 25-30€/mm. Our goverment paid for the cables also but didn't fuck up the monopoly thing. And ISPs are still making good money.

In heaven there is no beer
That's why we drink it here
And when were gone from here
Our friends will be drinking all the beer

Beer has estrogenic effects. Look at kav Now look at Gorsuch.
Better to smoke cigs than drink beer

>And ISPs are still making good money.
they're not

Calling bullshit. OP never read the actual text if the First Amendment.

> land of the free

Smallest finnish ISP making a hundred milli per year: kauppalehti.fi/5/i/porssi/porssikurssit/osake/tulostiedot.jsp?klid=2075