Still no funeral and no grave which means he must be alive. When is the next video coming out?

Still no funeral and no grave which means he must be alive. When is the next video coming out?

Attached: Tdavis.jpg (600x756, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Do645Qvayo
youtu.be/3GJE8KtGFnE?t=56
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Island_(Bronx)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He moved back in with his parents and they took away his internet privileges.

I suspect Terry was Monarch / trauma programmed. They scrambled his brains once and he either killed himself or he started remembering things and they finished the job.

Or they nabbed him, put someone else in front of the train, and finally "made him go back to work", probably getting rid of his protective space alien in the process. They're trying to get him to suck Mason cock as we speak and we can't do anything about it.

>everything I don't like is CIA: the post

faked his death to escape the fuckin' lot of you. He's 'dead' to Jow Forums and the internet and it should stay that way. Leave Terry alone.

F

He could be just dead, that's the main reality I live in, but there are other possibilities.

Either way, I hope he found some measure of clarity and peace. Wandered around the US for a while, walked the tracks, and one day just decided he was done and didn't get off. I can't think of a better way to do it.

I-is this true?

When it comes to homeless people they dont bother contacting relatives or putting them in the paper, and they sure as hell wont give him a burial.

Attached: 1535765999556.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

he's hiding from the cia niggers

Then where is the body?

If you want to hear for yourself, call the Saint Elizabeth Church in Vegas and ask about Terry.
Record it, too.

Attached: Sean Davis confirmation.jpg (1080x2220, 590K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Do645Qvayo

>4:24

in pieces due to the train, I'd assume

cremation means the body is burned, he definitely couldn't have a wake

t. cia

>all those d*scord notifications
definitely bait

>They scrambled his brains

youtu.be/3GJE8KtGFnE?t=56

Ouch!

That was real american freedom. Notice how the fence isn't something like it would be today. Nowadays you're getting caged in like a toddler at these high buildings, like you're somehow unable to think for yourself.

Fuck this 2018 fear ridden society.

Meanwhile you're being slowly murdered from multiple directions including wireless devices, vaccinations, poison food supply, atmospheric geo-engineering, and fluoridated water that's also full of post metabolic prescription drugs.

Oh no, they might fall off the tower and die (slightly earlier)!

but they want to keep us goyim barely alive to keep feeding them our money

And if you think any of this shit isn't going on you can suck some CIA COCK LIKE FILTHY NIGGER CATTLE!

Money is only power with respect to the present social organization and ecology. It's been turned into hard assets well enough and the cattle are no longer needed. So our death rate is being increased and we're being sterilized.

Naturally you milk them while they're around them bleed them the rest of the way when it comes time. They follow the Judas goats right up the ramp to their last breath.

This is your brain on templeOS

I wish I had a protective space alien.

too bad half the shit you said is wrong. the problem is, youre distracting from actual issues, like exposure to vehicle exhaust, and exposure to chemicals at the work place. vaccines literally increase lifespan, wireless devices are harmless non-ioning radiation. meanwhile your exposed to the proven carcinogen in vehicle exhaust on a daily basis

wireless xbox controllers microwave your balls, and the penetration at that wavelength is about 1/4", which reaches fully into the sperm makers.

so what? it's non-ionizing meaning it doesn't damage DNA. At worst it heats up your balls, which is no different health wise than any other times your balls are hot

Vaccines cause brain damage and immune system dysfunction. The tetanus vaccine that's been made mandatory on entrance to 7th grade in some states has been found to key the immune system to a key pregnancy related signalling molecule and sterilize young girls. "They" were actually caught doing this in Kenya. There's no reason for anyone to get a tetanus vaccine, especially given even in the extremely rare case someone contracts, it's NOT EVEN COMMUNICABLE.

Wireless devices alter calcium flux and increase free radical formation. People that think they're harmless are ont eh level of some momo that can't react to anything that isn't in clear sight coming after em' with teeth or a club.

No. Motherfucker you list up and you listen good.
magnetic field causes motion of charge groups in intercellular space->creates electric field->aligns nearby charge groups and alters the local structure of water around protein borders->actives calcium channel via this interaction with its voltage sensing subunit->influx of calcium, which is long lasting when via L-type VGCC->calmodulin activity and the protein kinases go to work sensing this sudden intracellular Ca2+ spike->NO synthesis and superoxide generation increases->cell has no means to buffer this excess calcium and calcium pumps are overwhelmed->superoxide dismutase is much slower than the reaction of NO and superoxide to form peroxynitrite, a potent oxidant which can diffuse through the cell membrane and travel far wreaking havoc as it does->glutathione reserves are depleted, activity of superoxide dismutase, glutathion reductase / peroxidase etc drop drastically -> cell has high levels of H2O2 and peroxynitrite generation, which can cause lip peroxidationa nd DNA single / double strand breaks -> microwave field fucks up the activity of DNA repair enzymes -> cell is fucked, damage or apoptosis results.

Think of it this way, you can pay a man to kill a man. Is this impossible because the energy of the sound waves you made to relay the order aren't nearly enough to blow his head apart from such a distance away? You can demolish stuff with explosives. Is this impossible just because the electric signal to detonate is too weak to destroy a structure?

Obviously not. The above are examples of transduction and amplification. It's commonplace and everyday.

>There's no reason for anyone to get a tetanus vaccine

Was going to spit out my drink, but unfortunately my jaw is locked because I didn't have my tetanus shot. Fuck you and your bullshit.

what kind of last rites do you think he said to himself on the train tracks before the train?

Terry is killing his bird in hell

There hasn't been a day that has passed since his death where he hasn't crossed my mind. I know this sounds fucking retarded but I was trying to get the hang of TempleOS one night last week and I just broke down in tears. These last 5 years have been really hard on me and for whatever reason Terry's death took me to a new low. I know he had a relationship with Christ and even though I'm not a believer myself I think I might be changing my mind. Sorry for the blog post but fuck it, I wanted to get it off my chest. Miss you Terry.

Attached: knowing nod.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Tetanus lives in low concentrations in soil and thrives in animal intestines. It is easily fought off by the immune system unless you're having deep punctures by something covered in animal shit.

Historical rates of tetanus in the 1800's were something like 500 cases annually, maximum, and this was a time of more distributed agriculture. In the civil war when you had mangled soldiers in pastures, those rates BARELY INCREASED. My elementary school, and many schools where I grew up, are right next to farms. Want to know how many kids got the ol' lockjaw? ZERO. It's unheard of because it DOESN'T HAPPEN.

PEOPLE
DON'T
JUST
GET
TETANUS

PERIOD. For fuck's sake you get a small cut and they want to inject you with a tetanus vaccine, it's absurd. Even in the extremely unlikely case you contract tetanus it isn't always fatal.

Tell me this, kiddo. Why do kids need a forced vaccination for a disease that isn't communicable. Why do they need that to go to school? Hm? Why? You gonna tell me why, buddy boy'o? You gonna tell me more "facts" about tetanus when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about? Yeah?

This bullshit and historical amnesia and revisionism has gone far enough. You assholes have to pull your head out and do some real reading.

Why hasn't any of you basement dwellers contacted the morgue where the body was delivered and ask what happened to it?

Then where is the urn? This Terry A. Davis death is the fakest thing since the holocaust.

Same. I only watched his videos occasionally, and didn't really use the internet for a few years. I came back recently and found out he was dead. Thought about it a lot for a few weeks and it still crosses my mind daily. It's kind of a different world in a way I couldn't have realized. He was relateable.

Going to study his OS heavily.

can anyone tell me the video date in the torrent archive in which terry swimmed in the lake?
i just wanted to watch that one video because of it's serene nature as a final goodbye while his memory is fresh in my head

CIA Nigger Here.

We are selling him to NSA, we need the money to found a revolution in Latin America.

i also think he is faking it
stay safe terry

Attached: Terry_Davis_1990_(cropped).jpg (393x524, 20K)

release bruce right now glow in the dark faggots

Attached: bruce.png (918x850, 188K)

Right, they don't just "get it" - they get puncture wounds. Personally, I've seen tetanus 4 times (all in Afghanistan, all local children). I believe they all turned out fine, but its nasty if untreated. My grandfather told me he had it as a young adult from a nail or something - no vaccine or anything, his description made it sound unbelievably painful.

Point is - not getting a shot after you have a serious puncture wound is full blown retarded.

Tetanus is an anaerobic organism. It has a very difficult time taking hold in your body, and the reason it's associated with punctures is because they're often either difficult to rinse out / sterilize, or the deposit material deeper in that's difficult to remove.

I'd imagine susceptibility would be higher in Afghanistan maybe due to temperature and soil composition, as well as different use of livestock. I don't know much about local cultures over there, but poor nutrition and less access to water and proper sanitation might play a role. They key vector is poop. Iron oxide provides an okay environment for an anaerobe to grow and maintain itself when transferred into the body, but it's not that much of an advantage. I stepped on a rusty nail as a kid, and a few months ago I had a 5 or so inch slice in my head all the way down to the skull. I didn't get the shot because there was no reason to suspect an infection, and I was fine. If you're in a place in a developed country where a shot is available, facilities are also available to sterilize the wound properly. Vaccines are misused overused because it's assumed that they pose no risk to health.

They cremate homeless people and scatter them

dumb cia monkey nigger

This. I want him to know that I think he's a mind controlled monarch beta sex slave.

Terry felt like a Jow Forums persona and all the Terry threads really made me feel better, i agree user. I hope that suddenly there will be a new Terry video

Terry did personify Jow Forums and to a large extent certain large parts of Jow Forums. I consider him a huge pioneer in many ways. I really don't know too much about coding but from what I've read some of the ways in which TempleOS worked feels very right and in tune with our ideals.

I believe this. That facebook "grief" expressed by his family seemed fake as fuck.

They're trauma programmed handlers.

hopefully cia took him to guantanamo bay

Yikes

Yeah the CIA would never do that.

was 9/11 the catalyst for his breakdown?

They just dumped his body in the river he skinny dipped.

it was the first stage in a nwo style takeover described in the protocols for the elders of zion, yeah

>They cremate homeless people and scatter them
Not everywhere, NYC buries them on an island. Probably in plywood caskets:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Island_(Bronx)

pretty interesting stuff:
>The dead are buried in trenches. Babies are placed in coffins of various sizes, and are stacked five coffins high and usually twenty coffins across. Adults are placed in larger pine boxes placed according to size and are stacked three coffins high and two coffins across.[4]

terry did 9/11?

He knows too much.