Oi cunts

oi cunts.

ive come to the conclusion that chromebooks are the master race of pcs

>insane battery life
>light af
>all the bitches be mirin how fluently you can move your gay little chromebook around
>fucking dual boot and use two operating systems no one uses, chrome AND linux.
>hipster af,, conventional OS's are for plebs
>get 3x more pussy
>actually feels good to type on.

that being said, who knows of a 4gb memory model with a backlt keyboard? i have the acer 131 and i love it but I need to upgrade these two things.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/docs/hardware/c201.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>16gb

Assuming your post isn't bait, google puts insane amounts of botnet and tracking features into all of their products. If you use (((windows))), google.com can listen into your microphone and view your webcam without your permission. Someone did an experiment and found google could suggest search results based on things he said that the mic picked up. An entire OS made by google would be bugged beyond belief, it might even pick up info while it's off. I wouldn't touch those things with a ten foot pole

You forgot the part where you pay 200+ for toaster grade hardware with a nice screen. It's the perfect machine for a modern day zoomer, but you won't be able to do anything intensive.

t. Dell Latidude

i heard they are slow as fuck which is why i bought a refurbished laptop from ebay instead

Attached: C6RNpjGUoAIUFmR.jpg (673x502, 159K)

Not to defend his stupid post, but that all sounds software-related, and Chromebooks don't have to run Chrome OS. Libreboot even recommends the Asus C201. A lot of Chromebooks come with Coreboot. They're also helping popularize ARM laptops, which is good since x86 is trash.

libreboot.org/docs/hardware/c201.html

>Uses DepthCharge instead of GRUB for a payload
>Still have to hit Ctrl+D to "enter Developer Mode" and boot into your shit
>If you don't your entire computer is hosed
>Meanwhile any other chromebook can support a proper UEFI firmware, probably derivated from TianoCore because of how similar they look
>but only supports UEFI because literal redditors

Chromebooks are fucked in general but I'd rather have an actual chromebook with Coreboot than a C201 with a Depthcharge-based Libreboot. I wish the Libreboot faggots would get a GRUB payload working with it instead, then it'd be fucking goat.

Attached: 1527317527580.jpg (405x405, 19K)

You heard wrong, bitch!

>paying for a browser

Attached: 1443860030107.png (507x507, 301K)

buy a Chromebook (TM) now!
>sell your soul to the botnet
>look like a homosexual, even if you're straight
>typing is nice but you better not bring crumbs within 100 yards of it
>nigga don't even HDMI

ehhh, just removed cloudready, though it was the shit for two days; its just not a pc.

thought
>srry i'm drunk

edit: fug giggle with captcha, not paying some yellow for a pass

I recently switched from Google to Yandex and noticed how much faster Yandex's browser is over Google's.

If you like it use it. Don't worry about what strangers think.

Chromebook are really enjoyable to use and they are great at what I call "life admin" - paying bills, buying shit off amazon, etc.
I've had an Acer CB-14 for a year as my main and only PC. Last month I got a "real" W10 laptop thinking I'd probably sell the chromebook seeing as the W10 machine would render it superfluous. But it hasn't. You'd think any machine running Chrome can do everything Chrome OS can do and more, but no matter how much you try and "de-bloat" Windows and set it up like Chrome OS, it's impossible to make it as slick and convenient as the real thing.

i've looked for chromebooks because of long lasting battery but i think i'll wait for snapdragon 850 based laptops. or the next generation after sd850.

Attached: husky.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Trash specs for the price, spyware by default equivalent to windows 10. It's not even worth the money unless you're getting it for 50$. You can always get a better laptop for roughly the same price.

i agree

based

Based And Redpilled

the only good """chrome"""book

Attached: thinkpad x131e.png (640x500, 108K)

>his laptops weighs less than 3kg
Manlet pls.

Also fanless.

>he doesn't own a pixelbook