About tracking

If i don't have cookies enabled,google can track me through the IP ?/other method.

Attached: 1538263294946.jpg (853x934, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Attached: 1538884498980.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

an IP isn't a person since IPs can be dynamic

And through the half-dozen other ways a webpage can store persistent data on your computer other than traditional cookies (like DOM storage and IndexedDB), or through the many more methods of browser fingerprinting (Font enumeration, canvas, and so on). And of course if you actually log into any Google services (remember that the Crhome/Chromium browser is a Google service) then you're explicitly telling them who you are and associating all your browsing data with that.

I ask about the "google analytics" in every webpage,how i can evade this?

My IP is static,what you can say?

Umatrix

Use a VPN?

everything is tracked recorded stored and filtered
hardware and software backed
there is no escape

Replacing one botnet with another sounds clever.

Use TOR?

Free Software does not have this problem.

Why VPN is a botnet?

Your internet traffic goes through their network and some VPN's log your traffic.
You essentially have to trust them with your internet traffic (that their not selling it to companies).

Google and Cloudflare have destroyed TOR completely.

TOR isn't usable for the modern web. The sites that respect TOR, probably didn't need TOR to begin with.

User-agent string.

Yet companies can track you using IP.

Block it by some browser extension.

VPN/Tor

As far as I remember ISP keep data you transfer. Even ISP's VPN. On VPN your data is even connected to you same direct, because you have paid by card...

Neighbors wifi/ Other public wifi.

That's least tracked you can get probably.

4g simcard not registered on you is also a way.

Canvas fingerprint.

it does, but nice try

Yes, it does.

it can still track you with javascript and the x-forwarded-for http header

what is a browser signature

Tor is completely agnostic to 'the web', you are likely referring to the disabling of javascript to prevent browser fingerprinting. This is a browser issue, nothing to do with Tor.

:O

See: privacytools.io

just turn off javascript

No, I refer to the fact they flag anyone using tor as a bot, and it is impossible to bypass it.

dude if you are actually scared it is pretty easy. get Firefox enable privacy.resistfingerprinting get a hardened user.js for ff and enable a vpn. there you go. if you use anything based on webkit/chrome its your own fault

panopticlick.eff.org/

No one is trying to track you, you fucking retard.
Analytics services make profiles to sell you things you might want, but they don't actually care about who you are or what you're doing.
You're not that important.

Tracking for the purposes of selling me shit is still tracking, and I still object to it.

Actually I object to it more, because trying to badger or deceive me into buying shit that I don't need is much more immediately annoying than vague worries about three-letter agencies.

browser window size.

Attached: 1511725133061.gif (300x168, 74K)

S O Y
O
Y