So the new Pixel 3 XL has a big ol' ball sack for a notch. LMFAO

So the new Pixel 3 XL has a big ol' ball sack for a notch. LMFAO.

Attached: TBAGGIN.png (323x247, 87K)

W E\_/L C

O M E T O

T H E N O

T C H F U

T U R E .

Why do they even have a notch? the only reason i accept the notch on the iphone is based of Face ID.

oh they're copying the face ID gimmick I fucking hate this shit

It looks like the face of a robot

W E L C O
M E T O T
H E N E X
T L E V E L

>still no 3.5mm jack
not even once

hum they actually are putting in a notch on phones just because Apple did it, how pathetic are phone manufactures that they get intimidated by Big bro so easy?

thats why im buying samsung

no notch + headphone jack

>W E \_/L C O
>M E T O T
>H E N E X
>T L E V E L

buy LG

>copy Apple's bad parts
>don't copy Apple's good parts

no thanks

Attached: 9ee.jpg (4282x5000, 1.21M)

Also the iPhone doesn’t have a chinbar. Notch + chinbar phones have a special place in hell.

Face ID is far superior to any other biometrics, the whole point is to make your interaction with the authentication as minimal as possible. You pick the phone up and it already knows you're the registered user.

Apple needs to improve this, at the moment it's a bit slow, doesn't recognise you sometimes and doesn't work at angles. But it's coming to the point where you won't even know you've already been authenticated and the phone is unlocked.

Users saying underscreen fingerprint scanning will be a superior implementation have to realise that is an extra step, physically having to place your finger on a certain part of the screen adds another step to the unlocking process. If you've already picked up your phone shouldn't it just unlock then? without having to scan your fingerprint.

The notch is fucking ugly though, not as ugly as notch+chin combination which seriously boggles me.

To add to this, they really need to make it so you can glance at your phone when its on a desk and unlocks. Having to pick up the phone is the major downside.

>apple's goood parts
like..uh...

yep 100% redpilled post.

O --- O

I was thinking of buying LG yes, but I want phone with little pen so Im getting Note 8

no it's finicky and shit and requires you to twist your phone like a retard

And the Pixel 2 did not have a 3.5mm jack. Does it look like I give a flying shit about the pixel series? No, of course and you wouldn't know because I am a random shitposter.

Keep fingering your phone from behind faggot.

I really wish america got the Exynos Samshit phones so I could have unlocked bootloader and shit. I fucking hate this bullshit.

5 years of support

Attached: mpvshot0001.png (710x569, 717K)