Calling all NPC’s

Why do you people go to school?

Moreover, why does sitting in an office giving your life away for some company sound acceptable to you?

Attached: 0F91EF8D-CC01-4349-B555-ECFAF87DAA6B.png (299x322, 159K)

There’s plenty. Is your mind really that warped and cucked to actually believe that?

Actually yes, I'm not clever and creative enough to come up with something.

Go back in to your wagecage or embrace the superior neet lifestyle.

Not everybody has been coding from age 6 and is super programmer hecker dude that can just get a job out right.
Some of us need that degree to get into the field.

Also I've noticed NPC is just the latest way of calling somebody a normalfag
normalfag -> normie -> redditor -> NPC
Just like insulting one's masculinity:
faggot -> beta -> cuck -> basedboy / bugman

I need money.

Attached: 1514472563997.jpg (390x380, 47K)

>implying there is a better option
Just killyourself

Quite moneywhoring stupid fag

Neeting sucks. I can't enjoy anything anymore, it turned me into a braindead autist. Though if I had money I'd still choose it over wageslavery.
>Just killyourself
Implygin that will solve anything

No you don’t

You have my condolences user. I’m so sorry.

Attached: 1538841818881.jpg (638x550, 121K)

So they can get a job that isn't necessarily sitting in an office. For example, many colleges offer certificate programs such as landscape technology or massage therapy just to name two.

I enjoy my job a lot and also I need money for one or two things that I really want, and also neeting fucking sucks and makes me want to kms.

>giving your life away for some company
I agree to work for them and they agree to pay me for it. What's the problem? I also get insurance, tuition reimbursement to continue education, a 401k, etc. I don't want the financial instability of starting my own company. I'd rather do work for someone else and just get paid up front.

Look not once did I imply you had to NEET. That could be an option yes, but thats one of billions of opportunities.

I just find it hard to believe people actually put up with nine to five cuckery for some shlomo’s happy fun-bux

Attached: 9CB4E7D7-9BE8-483B-B78F-124B5148F229.png (540x867, 163K)

You're all loosers because of anime and traps.

Currently doing it for experience and money to start something of my own.

Working 8h per day for fraction of your works worth is idiotic.

I like having money so I can eat and do things.

I enjoy my job and my boss is a cool dude
That's it

>loosers

I do biomedical research. I take care of experimental animals (mice and rats), inject them with substances, breed them, cull their newborns, feed them toxic diets, subject them to hellish tests, only to kill them and analyse their tissues for protein and RNA expression levels.

The days I spend in my office planning and writing are the ones I end up enjoying the most as even minor physical labor slowly destroys your body whereas I feel fit and active after 8 hours of writing at my desk.

take it into perspective. I think the best solution is to work part-time (20-28h per week), to leave sufficient time for your hobbies, friends and family

Attached: 1536281252927.jpg (738x767, 137K)

>drop out of college
>get certs
>make decent money at tech support job where i fuck around all day pretending to be busy
i just read manga and play vidya at my computer all day
only actual work i do is set up new equipment/install software and sometimes setup skype calls for boomers

>even minor physical labor slowly destroys your body
don't forget to take your daily sóy dose

>even minor physical labor slowly destroys your body
Stop believing everything trump says lmao. This made it really obvious you're larping and never studied anything about biology.

The secret is that working also turns you braindead.

I'm in college and do this and don't need certs. You got cucked.

Working gives me a sense of purpose.
if I had enough money I didn't need to work, I would have to find something else to do anyway, I wouldn't be happy traveling pr partying or watching anime all day long. And honestly finding your purpose by yourself doesn't sound that easy.

no he didn't
certs are comfy, college is for NPCs

It boggles me to think how pointless the typical NPC life is. Even if someone killed them, nobody would care because their life is so pointless and meaningless.

Then what do you do when you come home?

>he doesn't have handicap welfare for some vague anxiety mental disease that can be correlated with added difficulties to access a job

This
Lounging around while broke is boring

Yes I do you fucking richfag son of a bitch
Not all of us can live off mummy and daddy's allowance

>asking for NPC for rational

Do you even understand what you're writing? NPCs have no control over their life. All they do is follow the herd and chain of causations. They do not have a will, a thought of their own.

literally Jow Forums

>le npc maymay
You have to go back, faggot.

Does it hurt when someone directly points out that you are just a worthless automaton incapable of individual thought? People like you are useless, even if all of you were eliminated, the world wouldn’t lose even one single thought or idea worth anything.

That's the same for 99.99% of people including you. Kill yourself

How am I supposed to make money so I can do fun things with friends after work, on weekends, or vacations? I don't want to chump change from neetbux so I can watch anime and masturbate to hentai all day. I enjoy the work I do and half the time I'm just shitposting here

What do you guys do for money, how much you get, and what do you do all day that doesn't involve mindlessly consuming anime/manga of masturbating?

I hope to help people and humble myself while making a living.

seclusion is appropriate for troubled times
t. seneca

>implying you do anything better than leeching off your parents

Im so sorry OP

I've yet to see a single user in here explain why they have 'meaning'

>Implying neets/(you) have more if any impact on the world.

I get to make a lot of money and I get to be somewhere where people actually appreciate me.

Why do you do nothing?

Moreover, why does sitting in an office chair giving your life away for nothing sound acceptable to you?

I need money.
>n-no you don't
I don't live in a first world country to live off neetbux

School is fucking great. I learn shit I couldn't have otherwise and college experience isn't a meme. Next I get a dope software job and live like a fucking king.

I'm going to med school to become a psychiatrist so I can make 200k/yr from my living room

At least we have the ability to formulate our own original thoughts instead of being just a one drone in an endless horde of thoughtless automatons. There’s nothing more pathetic and worthless than the life of average normalfag NPC.

The fact you think you're somehow special or have original thoughts is exactly what makes you thoughtless and pathetic.

no lifers on this board watched too much anime and believe they are the protagonist of something

Wrong. Redpilled individuals like ourselves are PCs (player characters) who actually have active rational thought and agency

>blah blah Redpilled blah blah at least not an NPC blah I'm different blah blah
You stupid shit

>silence

what type of things are out there user or are you a larper

I even made a typo and the larpers didn't say anything
All these NEETs just larp. Only like 0.1% of the population can not work and have enough money to neet around with a lifestyle that'll make wageslaves like me jealous

NEET unironically do, they’re a drain on resources.
The normalfag/NPC can’t even have a negative impact lmao

I have inherited my Boomer dad’s house, and for money I write music. (Mostly for other people)

I live life as a ghost producer.

Attached: 2E701D5D-9FD8-4DBF-90CF-99E65AC8C318.png (800x800, 313K)

Good for you. I enjoy programming and that's what I do and get paid for it. Why does that make me an "NPC" and not you?

Why are you on Jow Forums?

Guess I broke you're conversation module there Mr NPC

Do you really enjoy it, or have you just told yourself you enjoy it?

Disregard the NPC aspect.

anyone who uses the NPC meme is an NPC themselves
the tragic irony

Sounds like you're one.
Kotaku wrote an article about it. Lots of crying ect.

Ok and what do I do otherwise? How else to eat without money?

I programmed a lot and put it on my GitHub for free. Now I get paid to do it and I'm learning a lot more. I enjoy it and I don't spend a 8 hrs working. My boss isn't strict on how long lunch is so I take 60-75 minutes and I shitpost half the time that I'm at my desk. I am reading up on personal finance things and learning how to make passive income so I can retire earlier so working full time for my entire life isn't my plan.

How do you think other people who aren't fortune enough to have their old man croak early should earn money so they can get a place to live, food to eat, and have money for wants

*ring dial beep beep*
I must acquire [JOB] to secure [FIAT CREDITS] for sufficient [BIOFUEL].
Fellow [HUMANS]
Fatal Error [1377]: object Response.Social.GoodBye was not found. Please update /etc/npc/depend/vocab_modularity.so by running sig --sync in terminal

Attached: 1536329197983.jpg (250x208, 5K)

Many such cases!

Sad!

If my parents croaked it would be financially disastrous for me. They live in a poorly constructed McMansion that cost over $5k a month just on upkeep and electricity. It takes several months at least to sell a house so I would be in the hole until then. I have a good credit score but even then having to take out a $50k loan (would have to pay a realtor too) would be difficult at best. They are old school boomers too who invest everything into the house, so it's not like I would be able to sell off any other assets to avoid taking out a loan.

Why do people on the internet boast about this lifestyle? It seems obviously bad

NPCs of the World, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your boredom!

Attached: machines.png (1000x562, 880K)

wendys chef
15 dollars/hr
I net more flipping burgers than some cuck who payed 100k+ to get a 60k salary as some bitch in a boomer dominated STEM field.

Because my daddy said so.

You are basically mouse Mengele.

Because I enjoy it and as a bonus I get paid to do it.

It's not the worst term. It's insulting someone by denying that they possess agency, which is somewhat more interesting than just railing against normality.

Sure you do. That's even worse than getting neetbux. Can't believe someone is this delusional and calls others NPCs

of course its worse, I wish I had the privilege of being too retarded to work. However its miles better than succumbing to the college meme.

>No debt from University because parents aren't poorfags
>STEM major
>75k starting for first job
>Fortune 500 company
>Pretty good for my state
>Have 401k and other benefits because of job
>Learning new things every day and made some friends here

Feels good

Attached: 1538585492523.webm (469x521, 26K)

>

Oh man ! I've been thinking about this, how do you find contracts ?

That's what starting off richer that 90% of the population gets you..

My family isn't rich enough to let me neet it up with a lifestyle that I would like and they also wouldn't let me be a lazy sack of shit. Best part is that my parents are pajeets that moved to USA in 1999 and they grew up poor. It would almost be the perfect way to get Jow Forums butthurt but neither are in a tech related industry.

Attached: 1535851713698.jpg (640x400, 86K)

Actually, they are rich enough. Not millionaires but we are in the upper middle class for my state

>lying on the internet
graduate first.

I already did in May. Interned here and they offered me a full time offer before I started my final year of uni

>off topic thread
>anime image
>overused meme
hella f*cking epic

I have been depressive for my entire time in highschool because I was fearing so much one thing: being a fucking failure. I feared it and I saw it coming because no girl would wakna date me and I was being bullied by chads. But then came college. Here I understood that nobody gave a shit if you had 10 or 0 gf in your lifetime. It didn't matter if you were dressed like shit, had weird habits or came from any country, as long as you were a nice chill person, you made friends. Finally I got a job. And here, it hit me like a lightning bolt. There are such people as losers indeed on earth, but they aren't the losers you were taught about in highschool. A loser is not a lonely and weird person, a loser is a big sack of shit who wants to stay a neet for his entire life because he think he's smarter than everyone for not having a job. Your job is your purpose in life, if you don't contribute to society in any way, you're the real loser. I dont give a fuck about my loneliness or my lack of friends even if it hurts sometimes, because I can still and will look at myself in the mirror every morning telling myself that at least I'm not a blood-suck, shit dwelling parasite living on welfare.

We've been over this a million times m8

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (989x4160, 1.37M)

wagecuck sounds like a bitcoin billionaire...

You can easily live that lifestyle without being a millionaire. Seems like most NEETs here are 40 IQ retards who think they are smart or unique because they watch anime all day

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cringe and bluepilled. Go watch another rehash of some moeblob anime. The self insertion will keep you from killing yourself

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH