Protestants

>protestants
>christians
Pick one

Attached: 0d129dc84853d3bdf9c6f74637b0f138.png (526x800, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py3DpxgKs3I
pastebin.com/4a8bf1gD
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off papist

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_tgb0223__sample-158e77e59427d (850x1105, 170K)

>hates Christ
>hates all the people that died to protect the traditions and Christ's teachings
lole

Attached: 02dc8f6124d5f165ae53e9c5b8639fc2.jpg (714x800, 251K)

The Lovecraft Mythos

>tips

>He actually thinks this
Even for a papist your retarded

Attached: __jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_nanao_mahaya__f7819e904b6b (575x1000, 71K)

based

Attached: 41617e5b1c2cd8f425750173eb65eeac.jpg (720x302, 51K)

>unironcally thinks asking for a Saint to help you pray is considered idolatry
>then in turn posts Saint Jean D'Arc

Attached: 1517788984942.png (231x247, 87K)

the catholic church is heresy, because it sacrifices actual scripture and biblical teachings for political gain. Not to mention positing the idea that a living man can change something that God Himself decreed... that's literally heresy.

>talking to a dead person
That's not very biblical

Attached: 1540985043355.jpg (495x778, 74K)

Where was the change nimrod?
>also this is coming from Baptist, meaning they are a splitoff of the Angilian Church which was only made because Henry VIII wanted to ficke ficke more whores
Okay, now this is epic.

I'm not a Baptist.

>being this autistic that he can't understand that Saints help your prayers.

You aren't a Christian either so it don't really matter what you are.

Attached: 1540870192821.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Why would i need help praying? Are you saying god can't hear good enough? When you pray it's between you and god not some dead guy and god

Get bent, proddy.

I'm saying God won't listen to your prayers because you are a horrible sinner who hates Christ and his teachings yet think praying to a bible that has been corrupted by the greekoids is a good thing.

>intelligent
>Christian
>be in 21st century
Pick two and only two.

>God won't listen to you because you sin
Where did you get this information?

Do you sin, yes or no?
If yes, why should God listen to your prayers and only yours alone?
If no, that's a lie and a sin.

We all sin even saints so why would a ghost of a man who sins help me pray to god? And it never is said by Jesus or any one besides you and other papists that you need help praying if you need help or forgiveness god will listen

>even saints
A saint is clean of sin, that's how they get into Heaven.
No mortal man on Earth is clean.
>a ghost of a man
Are you retarded? Saints are in Heaven, why do you have autism and can't comprehend that?

I could disprove every you just said myself but i have better source
>For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
>You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
>The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any who go down into silence.

I pick atheism

When the FUCK did I say Saints are mediators? A saint helps, they aren't the ones you pray to, you ask for help so they can get God to help you.
Second post has nothing to do with this discussion, unless you mean you can't look at anything carved about the sea, which has nothing to do with this discussion, or carving a picture about mines.
The third means that they aren't on Earth, they are in Heaven or Hell.

>You need saint to pray or god won't hear you
>REEEEEEEEEEEE I NEVER SAID ARE MEDIATORS
>God: don't build big ass statues and paintings saints and call them holly relics
>man: ok
>Catholics: *builds big ass statues of saints*
No body is in heaven yet
>For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten.

>No body is in heaven yet
>nobody
>Jesus literally didn't open the door to Heaven
Eat. Shit.

The dead will be arisen when Jesus returns you don't get in to heaven as soon as you die

I don't follow protestant beliefs where we're all in Sheol dipshit.

It's not a protestant belief it's a Christian belief you are just using your hate for Protestants as excuse for your ignorance of your own faith

bruh you know God isn't real right? like santa? lmao dumb christians

Attached: DmVA4Y6VsAAbBKP.jpg (1009x1200, 345K)

Are Saints supposed to be some sort of messenger between you and God?

God sees and hears all he doesn't need a messenger but yeah that's what Catholics believe

I know right? I used to think religious people were all pretending, like a big ironic circlejerk of "lmao dude what if there were gods and shit, wouldn't that be fun", until it dawned on me that some of them aren't

>he thinks all souls go to Sheol
What bullshit church do you go to? Are you a kike as well?

>Calls me a kike
>Uses a Hebrew word for hell
But no not all souls go to hell just the unrepentant ones

>says that no one goes to Heaven
>gets pissy when someone uses the correct term for no one going anywhere in the next life

I said no one goes to heaven YET the righteous dead are waiting the second coming maybe read your own holy book and not old pedos in Italy

>YET
Are you autistic that you don't understand the keys to Heaven meant that anyone can go to Heaven?
What about the people who were in Sheol that managed to go to Heaven?
Fucking Baptists.

Why am i even arguing about religion i'm not even religious anymore

Attached: __rachel_gardner_satsuriku_no_tenshi_drawn_by_unren_zpshs72__sample-e955cb11b8ab01bec25852e292660cfc (850x944, 227K)

What is christians? I love naturalism but is not an options. what to do?

Then stop.

That probably be for the best

Attached: 595fe8e22f427ac80ea657ba_5a10ddceba938e1b0f66e97a_rz.png (1000x1200, 431K)

pretty sure protestants are christians tho

1 Timothy 2:5
>cathokekism destroyed by a single bible verse
repent

Attached: 1520624779724.jpg (800x524, 126K)

Than in what do you belive, tell us we will listen

I do believe in god but he had stopped caring a about me so i stopped caring about him

Attached: 1540865106544.gif (500x275, 365K)

go on, no one will jugde you.

Come on, dont be shy.

My life is shit i'm in constant pain and i prayed and prayed but my life still fail apart and where is he when i cut myself when i think about killing myself? Idk but he is certainly far away from me

Im not religious person, may be you need to speak with someone more closer to you

Every body "close" to doesn't listen to me accept my friend and i won't put that shit on him especially so early in our friendship

You ever read the story of Job?

The lord give and the lord take away not that he gave much to me anyway

You just have to trust Him. God gives people things for a reason. He never promised your life would be easy. I know you don't wanna hear it, but it's true.

Of course no one says life is easy but when i am to the point of wanting to harm myself and those around me maybe he should do something

>autism man can't understand what someone means by asking help with a Saint doesn't equal praying to a saint
Eat shit and die pig.

Since your a idolater and a necromancer and i'm a nonbeliever i guess we will be seeing each other in the pit

Attached: d984b5c3c1ca9b312df3d32aba8d6f69.png (1200x1148, 1.56M)

please explain to me how saying "PLEASE JOAN OF ARC ASK GOD IF HE CAN GIVE ME HELP" isnt a form of prayer
is it the same thing that bowing before a statue of mary, calling her the queen of heaven, burning incense and praying the rosary isnt idolatry?

Attached: 1503947374372.png (1000x1200, 46K)

Attached: Varg stop.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Neither because you have no pic related.

Because it's not an offering to God. You pray to God, you ask for Saints to help you pray to God.

so according to the One True Churchâ„¢, because its not an offering to God, I could sacrifice a child to dagon and be all good?

No, because all offerings should be for God.
I pray FOR a saint to help me by asking God to help me.

ok, god himself is enough for me

Attached: ddb25b8ec14e3a4269e6f02461d27115cddc58709b8268ebc5cb59a8ed342052.jpg (580x472, 59K)

>hating all the people who died to keep Christianty alive

just going to hope ive fallen for some bait here

>an*me

Attached: 1500204381515.png (952x982, 166K)

What evidence do you have to suggest that protestants are not Christians?

Easy, you don't follow Christ's teachings.

I'm not a protestant nor a catholic. Of course I don't follow Christ's teachings.

Now what about protestants?

They aren't true Christians because they don't believe in God instead of the bible

Explain further. What do you mean they don't believe in God? Isn't the existence of God the centerpiece of their faith? How do they believe in the bible in place of God?

They pray and use a bible instead of worshiping God.

Do you mean that they pray to a bible instead of praying to God? If so, do you have any evidence to prove that this is true for all denominations of protestantism?

I don't but I'm not going to get dragged through this one

So, basically, you have no evidence to suggest that protestants are not Christians. Your claim has no backing and is to be disregarded. Got it.

Catholics don't have blue eyes unless they're cucks.

>mutts trying something

The instant you convert to Catholicism you become either a Mexican or a cuck.

>said the cuckold who thinks baptists are based
Eat shit Jow Forums.

Attached: 1509533110802.png (713x383, 13K)

Who cares about a Zionist document?

Epic strawman.
>6797519
Go home redditor

Like you guys dont strawman as well.

Who will save us from the Jews?

Not you, nigger.

My eyes are blue.

And your soul is black and you add nothing to this world.

you arent doing a very good job of representing catholics

What do you mean by that?

Calling people nigger isnt a very good way to bring someone to christ
Not that the word has any value

youtube.com/watch?v=py3DpxgKs3I

>athiesm
>in the current year

christian

Attached: 1540172949199.png (1198x2331, 1.24M)

>puerto rico
>getting an opinion
LMAO

blow it out your ass

Attached: pia.jpg (1300x1005, 88K)

hail cthulhu

pastebin.com/4a8bf1gD

Attached: kneeling-kogasa-from-march-2013.png (539x494, 94K)