What goes on inside the brain of a Windows fanboy?

What goes on inside the brain of a Windows fanboy?

Attached: 1473492490291.jpg (620x413, 151K)

Attached: 1519378191135.png (563x303, 12K)

There are no Windows fanboys. People use Windows because that's what they get when they buy a computer. It's like telling people they shouldn't be using Visa or MasterCard - there is literally no choice for them.

They take operating system as part of their computer, and do not want to break anything by installing your favourite GNU/Linux distro.

Same goes for Apple - "I grew up playing Angry birds on my dad's laptop, I got an iPhone as a present, why should I use something different?". Except that Apple was successful in installing the belief their products are elite.

"I like getting screwed by forced updates, broken drivers and built-in surveillance as long as I got muh gaymez, lol"

literally dozens upon dozens of somewhat interconnected neurons firing at a moderate speed

more expensive = elite

>broken drvers
no linux fag can ever and will never get to claim that about something else

If you check out Apple showcasing their new products last decade, it looks like when pope meets with christians.

Seriously, Apple-fanboys have been compared to a religious cult multiple times.

never see it.
i don't care about apple stuff.

You mean there are humans browsing Jow Forums right now who never used anything that came before winshit 10?

Most people don't even know any other OS than windows.
My mother only used windows xp and vista and her computer was slowing down a lot. I installed xubuntu and skype, made the desktop look like windows and changed the Firefox icon with Chrome's. She's had no problems with it for nearly a year now and she still thinks it's xp.

fpbp

>mom calls all consoles a nintendo

Attached: 51db562527512.jpg (600x681, 133K)

Not Atari?

what goes on inside the brain of the shitposter who keeps making these threads?

NPC drones don't have inner speech

is that zucc?

If Liberals care about diversity then why do they lump individuals into monolithic blocks? I have never seen a political party more anti-individual than the modern Dem party in US history.

I somehow ended up following one on twitter. he is always complaining about surface issues and I just want to ask why he bothers with that crap but I don't want to be rude.

This is the millennial experience. Zoomer parents (Gen Xs) know the names of consoles

How the fuck did you came up with that?

calm down

I use Windows but I've never met a Windows fanboy.

My gen X parents know the names of consoles, but they call them all Nintendo anyway in honor of their parents, and also to annoy me.

They existed in the 90s when Windows was a new and exciting thing. Windows launch parties were actually pretty cool.

why do normies care so much about diversity?
why do normies care about diversity at all?

Attached: 1538841818881.jpg (638x550, 121K)

Kek please tell me that 2012 sign is shopped

Why do normies pretend that their diversity programs encourage diversity, when all they do is create a homogenized mess?

literally just about making them feel good.

I was using Debian on thinkoad.
Brought a new latitude, nice same quality as thinkpads.
This time I installed w10 unbloated with docker and vms.
My main issue with Linux regardless of distro is how shitty the drivers are.
My audio, video and network works properly, instead of shitty drivers on Linux that often kicks me out of network

>Winblows = SJW
>Lincucks = SJW base
>macOS = SJWs and faggots
AND WHAT NOW GENIUS?

Attached: 1498514496232.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

Look up Joel Spolsky and Jeff Artwood. These fuckbuddies are genuinely retarded, one of them even mentioned liking IE because it "fits" so "well" with "indented" windows interface.

>100% coverage for HIV preventative care
you can't make this shit up

>Damn, Windows really sucks dick, but at least I got MUH GAYMEZ

I like windows because it actually has working vsync.

Also Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Office there are no open sores equivalents for these things

>inb4 Libre Office, Free IPA, and Zimbra and expensive 3rd party management tools like Puppet

1. Apple doesn't sell elitism; it sells quality, usability, privacy, and security at a sustainable price. Everyone else in Windroidland just suffers from a massive (and rightfully deserved) inferiority complex while they watch the tenth consecutive Taco Bell ad on their heavily subsidized surveillance devices.

2. Windroid users are indeed unquestioning, unthinking sheep and it's quite rich anytime they project their blind herd mentality onto Apple customers

3. There is no Angry Birds on desktop operating systems, unless you consider a bastard Frankenstein hybrid trash pile like Windows to be a
proper desktop OS

Diversity is codeword for more H-1Bs

I was side-lining the lady because I don't have energy to waste on some old woman, just like I have no energy to waste on some fringe memesexual faggot collective of AIDS and mentally retarded appearances.

Ahaha, when the gays are finally on the top and start oppressing the Christians and Muslims, do you think they'll be aware enough to realize that they've become the vary type of people they originally hated?

Checked n kekd

>r/atheism

>There is no Angry Birds on desktop operating systems
I'm pretty sure I've played a windows port of it, as well as a web version of it.

Apple is what happens when a trillion dollar company puts it's resources into maintaining a BSD distribution for the purposes of making it one of the key components of it's products. Without macOS the MacBook Pro would be just another laptop, except with slightly better build quality.

>memesexual
I like this

Attached: 1463296206561.jpg (600x600, 31K)

No they don't. My parents are generation Xers and they still call them all Nintendos. Funny since we've never owned a Nintendo console just PlayStations.

Windows is just better at playing video games than linux.

OSX is like a prettier and more stable linux minus the privacy. Great for office and development.

Linux desktop remains a meme

>OSX
OS X is almost 3 years old

Precious little.

>inclusive!
>diversity!
>progressive!

>went from being THE king of the market to a shit commie OS that spies on you and shits up your machine to the point they have to slow down update releases and put one disastrous update off the line completely
hmmmmmmm

>quality
>usability
can't even get a keyboard right and their laptops melt and have no usb ports, utterly unacceptable unless you're some idiot fanboy