Can you survive without PayPal?

I got banned from paypal for having 2 accounts and didnt knew you cant have two accounts and i got banned for LIFE.

Im wondering, can you actually survive online without it?

I have MasterCard and could buy anything from popular websites like ebay etc.
but im wondering since im doing some programming projects etc. or if i find work online, can i actually get paid somehow without having
paypal. For example how can i push an app to android or ios whats the payment method u get paid is someone get it, isnt it paypal and
what alternative can it be?
Paypal seem to be the industry standard for getting paid and sending money and im now scared that even if i hit a good job online
how am i gonna make money without bank crap. also even crypto need paypal stuff.

Attached: paypal_2014_logo_detail.png (1000x986, 108K)

get jewed on

learn2shitcoin mate

Attached: 73aaf927343272eaf0fe70577f2d38fb3d64e6d3d09f876fabdc3f95fc8212f9.jpg (600x361, 79K)

make a new account?

Make a new account with a new card and bank account dumbass

ill pass i dont like gambling

i got banned for having two accounts for life.
i cant make a new account as the name and everything is blacklisted which means if i put that name again which is supposed to be my actual name i cant its gonna get banned again

also im asking for alternatives not make paypal again..

Use credit card for payments.. Sure it's not as safe as Paypal, but credit cards protect against fraud and you aren't liable.

Also you can use prepaid debit cards with any fake name. Though if Paypal bans you home address you are screwed.

Stripe, Flattr, Google Pay, there are a ton of alternatives. Or you could accept a crypto like Litecoin.
You can probably contact Paypal support and explain that you didn't know you couldn't have multiple accounts and they would let you back in.

I’m willing to bet all major card carriers have an online payment type function within their respected apps that generate a random but genuine number for said transactions online but then again I’ve used my brain

I do have MasterCard and can perfectly buy from eBay even tho i got banned from paypal and that very credit card is linked to the account i had on paypal before i got banned.

I wanna know how i can get paid for example, i find a programming job online and i dont work in an office but from home, how the fuck someone gonna pay me from other side of the world without having to pay extra for a bank to send money to my bank?

I got banned for life to for fraud and served 4 years in jail. Fucked thing about paypal is any money in the account they keep. They had some 50k in mine they stole.

Is GOOGLE PAY like paypal? Can i link card/bank account and transfer-get paid on this platfrom and cash out in my bank after?

Attached: download.png (310x163, 3K)

1. Register a PayPal account on your mom's name.
2. Use her address.
3. Use a different credit/debt card
4. Profit.

They had to pay fees for paypal too dumbass

Yeah. I got temporarily banned from PayPal, so I have a new account now but I still just now use Google Pay for money transfers because of how convenient it is. Like just type in the amount, press who, and put in your fingerprint. For sent money it also just goes straight to your bank account. Now I really only use PayPal to pay for things, because I only use my debit card on like 4 sites for security reasons (privacy.com is amazing).

credit card

This. Marry your mom. Then go

serves you right for trusting the magical internet money jews

Talk to paypal support and see if they can unban you. I know talking to people is hard with autism, but you'll need to step out of your shell to fix this problem.

>contact PayPal
Wew lad have fun with that

Why did you have 2 accounts in the beginning? You can appeal if it was a mistake or unintentional, unless you really were doing shady stuff in which case fuck you and well deserved