Shit, we don't know what to do, we cannot move into unknown territory, we don't have the wit

>Shit, we don't know what to do, we cannot move into unknown territory, we don't have the wit
>Let's just wait for Apple to show us the way
>Yeah, and we can make fun of them for a few cheap laughs at first, then copy every single design chose they made.
>Yeah, everything is so easy when you already know the answer.

Seriously now, every other manufacturer is simply pathetic. They simply lack the ability to think for themselves. Fucking brainlets.

Attached: Apple-X-and-Android-Notches.jpg (900x902, 144K)

They all have the chin, yikes.

This has been the case ever since the first iphone came out

Just stop giving money to chinkshits

>have notches
>doesn't have sensors like iphone
>just copying notch for the sake of having a notch
>still has a chin

jesus.. it's like they aren't even thinking anymore.

>android brands not understanding that I buy androids because it's Not apple
worst timeline

Attached: 1450591708867.jpg (380x380, 56K)

Dear Mr. Cook,

please, I'm begging you, sue every other smartphone manufacturer for copying your notch. Please. The Notch is pure cancer. I want my Android with normal bezels, not this kinda shit.

Thank you in advance.

The only one that seems to still do their own thing is samsung. Im looking at the note 8 because everyone is sucks.

"Smart"phones are the epitome of nigga technology. Completely decimated society's computer literacy, and all because retard fucking shits only care about how much glass can be seen on their useless fucking slab that can't survive a 50cm drop instead of actually having a functioning fucking computer. Corporatism was a fucking mistake.

>samsung
>doing their own thing
Stop trolling, the SG has been an iPhone clone from the beginning.

>Corporatism was a fucking mistake
It was, but that isn't what corporatism is.

actually its you who is a brainlet.

From an engineering point of view, having complicated stuff is retarded and bad. The user should be able to use products without reading a book about how to use the product.

Any designer with any style would balance the chin with a similar chin on the top instead of a fucking ugly notch. It's just so horrible.

Do you understand that only a couple companies actually make the panels for all phones, Apple is one of if not the largest company driving mass production of new technologies, and therefore all these small / no-name manufacturers take what parts are actually available when it comes time to design their phones?

Whoever the fuck "Leagoo" is, the don't make their own panels and they can't afford to custom design their own. It's not 'copying'.

Where's the samsung phone with the notch and the head phone jack removed?

No, it fucking is. The dimensions are completely different on all these knock-offs. Therefore, if they have the budget to re-cut the iphone panels, they have the budget to remove the notch entirely, and put a fucking bazel at the top. It's better anyway, you don't have to make hand gymnastics to get to the top bar.

Samsung is coming out with a folding smartphone next year.

>chin on the top
What the fuck does your face look like brah?

That's true but the product is not nearly as simple as its UI tries to pretend it is. These are horridly complex devices that most people know very little about aside from "They browse Facebook and I can download Apps". Those books you're talking about are probably as simple as can be, people just lack the attention span to read it.

He can't. Essential did it first.

Alright. They did it first. Now, think for 1 second and give me a response. Just how influential has the Essential phone been? It was dead on arrival.
It's never about being the first, retard. It's about being the first to do it right.

Top bezel. You know what I mean chucklefuck.

Attached: 1484196539794.png (950x633, 1013K)

Are you retarded, user?

>Not pictured, other manufacturers already moving to that type of design while Apple was rehashing their phone from 2014

Actually, retard, in case of lawsuits it's about who does it first

No they fucking don't. Unless the first party finds something stolen, they cannot do shit. It's a competing product in a capitalistic system.

>Shit, we don't know what to do, we cannot move into unknown territory, we don't have the wit
>Let's just wait for Android OEMs to show us the way
>Yeah, and we can make fun of them for a few cheap laughs at first, then copy every single design chose they made.
>Yeah, everything is so easy when you already know the answer.

Seriously now, Apple is simply pathetic. They simply lack the ability to think for themselves. Fucking brainlets.

Attached: 1534114756906.jpg (600x620, 110K)

*cringe*