What is an internet service where you can upload up to 1GB files for free and link directly to the file?

What is an internet service where you can upload up to 1GB files for free and link directly to the file?

Attached: sadfrog question.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-05.anonfile.com/l6q2D1idb9/583fc79f-1538930671/7FDE7907-AFBF-44E8-BEA7-A0AE8F8C5D3D.gif
cdn-04.anonfile.com/g1r1D6i5b5/1bbaba8c-1538931502/myth.mp4
void.cat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

p2p

Anonfile

cdn-05.anonfile.com/l6q2D1idb9/583fc79f-1538930671/7FDE7907-AFBF-44E8-BEA7-A0AE8F8C5D3D.gif

It needs to be something an html video element can have as a src. I'm trying to find a way to reliably host videos for a cytube streaming room.

I use archive.org right now but they're constantly deleting my accounts and uploads even though I change the filenames and checksums of my uploads.

Thanks user, I'm trying it out now.

There's no way to get a permanent direct link to the file ;_;

The only links, even the ones in their api response, take you to a page to download the file or watch the video. Even copying the link that their video element uses into another browser takes you to the page with the link/video player.

cdn-04.anonfile.com/g1r1D6i5b5/1bbaba8c-1538931502/myth.mp4

mixtape.moe
Google drive.
Onedrive.

>mixtape.moe
Only allows up to 100MB

>Google drive.
>Onedrive.
Don't have direct links to the file

lewd.se

link i get after upload is file not found ;-;

bump

Google Cloud Storage through Compute Engine should do the trick. You might need to dick around with the ACLs for a bit but as longs as you're not going over bandwidth limits you should be fine.

You get a shitload of bandwidth for free when you sign up. Does require a CC though

mega?

Jow Forums

No-one can consistently offer this for free. It's expensive to host files like that and direct links mean no revenue source. At best you might find a recently-started site who hasn't yet run out of money, or find a way to exploit a normal file sharing site to allow direct links. Either way, your links won't last long.

Or this (abuse free trials, evaluation tiers, etc). Still lots of effort required. Consider paying (if it's a community thing, ask for donations to cover the hosting).

Dropbox. There's a website that turns their links into direct download links. Used it for mod packs last time.

GitHub

I would use AWS S3 but I'm afraid amazon would find out somehow ;_;

s-ul.eu

My ~900MB file is too large for their nginx settings ;_;

ge.tt used to have it

I just get a "Something went wrong error" whenever trying to upload the file.

void.cat/