Attached: 153674529.jpg (735x846, 78K)

probably

you will yawn now

see

certainly

>simulation
semantics

/thread

Yes we are, but don't worry. I'll program a 6/10 chubby girl who will ask you to fuck her in the ass.
Just give me a day and a half

thanks brah

>babby's first philosophy class
Shit thread.
Go larp your Matrix fantasy somewhere else dude.

It doesn't matter if we are or not.

What matters is our plan

Simulation or not I still have no gf

Attached: 1528662746117.jpg (778x900, 46K)

No, you stupid laintard.

who gives a shit?

No, only you are.

Can you make her a 7.5, not chubby, small tits and big ass? Thanks.

if it's true then I'm in the simulation where everything goes wrong

think about it: there's 1 right answer and infinite wrong answers to 2+2 it's all numbers man dude weed lmao

ummm what

Even if we did it wouldn't matter because it's real enough for us

you've convinced me, that was crazy

>are we living in a simulation?
I'm going to need a cheat code.

Attached: 1482364607853.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

maybe but it does not matter.

only correct answer so far

I stopped midyawn, reading this.

jesus, that's dangerous
why is that cute boy putting himself at risk like that

t. some demiurge minion

Attached: 113742986478327.jpg (242x250, 8K)

>>>lainchan

how the fuck did you predict this?

Attached: 1501287464332.png (367x202, 63K)

into the gas chambers, mac fagot

>failed psyop
fucking faggot

What a shitty simulation then

it's just a drawing, man

Who knows, rather than that, who gives a shit?
>philosophy class
Nah, more like some retarded youtube video.

No...but we still live in a society where gentlemen like me can't get a girlfriend...we need to rise the fuck up

Jump off a tall building.
You'll realize it was all a simulation when you wake up.

Wtf is this reality?

I did feel a yawn on the horizon, but no dice. Still weird. I guess I'm the only one who isn't an NPC.

Yes, you dial out of the matrix by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. Then after "dying" you will be immortal and meet God which is in fact real life.

i always have my mouth open, does that count to?

you can figure out by killing yourself, if you die and nothing happens, you're a computer program, if you wake up in the real world, then this is a simulation

Is this real life?
Or is it just a fantasy?

What is it with all these newfags /thread-ing their own posts?

Yes. I am from the future. It will not be revealed until 2100. Some of the most powerful governments of the world already know this, those governments being the United States, Russia and China. There is some merit to religion and new age spirituality, in that prayer and putting your thoughts out into the universe can have a direct impact on your life. This is because those who run our simulation can sometimes see those thoughts or prayers and will grant your wish, especially if you are persistent enough. Think of it like the thought bubble that comes up when you are playing the video game "The Sims".

Forge and sell exotic paper securities. Foolproof strat to riches and fortune.

Nope. We aren't living in a simulation. Shit's real.

yep :) But don't worry about it and enjoy yourself, nothing you can really do about it anyways.

It sure would make a lot of things make more sense.

>No
Life goes on as usual.
>yes
Everything you see, feel and hear is virtual. You yourself are virtual. Physics are arbitrary, and no one bothered to make other units in other planets. Venturing too far in the universe or in the sub-atomic shows the limits and bugs of the simulation.
But then again, you are virtual, it's not like you can get out of it. Nothing guarantees that it's any better outside. Better just enjoy the simulation. Life goes on as usual.

If we built a virtual reality which was nearly indistinguishable from reality, would it really be virtual? At what point does it become 'reality'?

If a super computer emulated physics down to the sub-atomic level, it wouldn't be a simulation. It'd have effectively created another instance of reality.

It is just as good as reality as long as we cannot experience anything

Also, circular logic. This simulation is the only reality you know, therefore you are assuming the reality 'outside' works with the same mechanics. Maybe it's not made of atoms.

not me faggot

One of the three are true:
>1: "The fraction of human-level civilizations that reach a posthuman stage (that is, one capable of running high-fidelity ancestor simulations) is very close to zero", or
>2: "The fraction of posthuman civilizations that are interested in running ancestor-simulations is very close to zero", or
>3: "The fraction of all people with our kind of experiences that are living in a simulation is very close to one"

You sound like my father

The question is meaningless.

I yawned after reading this.

Attached: 1486457028654.png (832x868, 371K)

>break out of the simulation
>learn the tricks of the real world
>you have effectively become an insurgent AI

a black hole evaporating is what caused the big bang.

Terry caused that nigger hole to evaporate?

Attached: 1496603139221.gif (500x374, 205K)

Why would anyone waste computing power on my life?
What do you gain from my suffering?

Yeah, I'm on the 1-week-diarrhea routine now. Cool simulation bro

Yes

No

Maybe

Install Gentoo

Yes, a digital one.
>that means nothing matters!
No, fool, it means that this reality is a shadow of a bigger reality that we can't access. That's exactly what the Bible says.

Maybe you're a dependency for something critical but they don't know whether or not it's safe to remove you.

Attached: 1537724897706.jpg (234x250, 10K)

I could be an essential NPC.
Satisfying.

>t. NPC

We live in a society

yes

you are now manually breathing

Attached: 1538973322982.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Didn't yawn

the bourden of proof is on the retards who claim we live in a simulation, not on me.

>even the simulation we live in is run on gentoo
check and mate

Giving that it's possible to make one, then probably yes

Yes, in the sense that the everyday consciousness of probably most people is a mental construct that does not adequately reflect the grandeur and mystery of existence.

You can suppose that we do but it makes no difference what the base assumptions are as long as you invoke science.

We can assume god exists or that it's the we live in a cosmic anus. As a general rule of thumb you want to make the least amount of assumptions. And assuming a simulation also means assuming a creator and many other things.

Attached: 1538339178882.webm (240x240, 719K)