>open my crusty old unused account with 0 reputation points
>write an answer using all of the relevant knowledge in my head
>some 20.0k reputation nigger answers the question at the exact same time
>his answer is different from mine
>get anxious and delete my answer thinking I will embarrass myself

how do I stop doing this Jow Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (519x537, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/357044/i-was-recently-asked-for-my-stack-overflow-reputation-score-in-a-job-interview
meta.stackexchange.com/questions/58947/at-what-point-do-you-put-your-so-reputation-in-your-resume
softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/20407/will-high-reputation-in-stack-overflow-help-to-get-a-good-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you answering questions on stackoverflow?

just ont give a fuk

Attached: bugs bunny.png (429x423, 218K)

started out as a total noob and learnt programming for a long time, I think I'm at a level where I should be able to answer others

but what if they are downvoting my answer and laughing at me, I don't want to open the stackoverflow tab anymore

This are my feelings when I post on Jow Forums

Practice first on /sqt/ and /dpt/.

you gain nothing from doing so
why do you bother

I can answer /sqt/ questions very easily

/dpt/ is just a bunch of fizzbuzz writing retards who don't do anything and spend all the time jacking off about fUnCtIoNaL pRoGrAmMiNg

you get to test the bounds of your knowledge with real life problems

also I saw somebody say that you can use stackoverflow reputation to enhance your chances of getting a job in an interview

Grow a pair and keep it on there.
You get absolutely nothing from not commenting/ deleting your answer, but on the other hand if you made a mistake someone that has more experience than you will most likely point it out and help you become a better programmer.

sounds like you need the CoC

Sauce on that?

>nothing
internet points are a thing
so give me some (you)s

@67956015
no

I'll give you
get yourself something nice

to: 67956025

kys

@67956103

will do

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/357044/i-was-recently-asked-for-my-stack-overflow-reputation-score-in-a-job-interview
meta.stackexchange.com/questions/58947/at-what-point-do-you-put-your-so-reputation-in-your-resume
softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/20407/will-high-reputation-in-stack-overflow-help-to-get-a-good-job

>>his answer is different from mine
>>get anxious and delete my answer thinking I will embarrass myself
just leave your answer there for a few days, if it's getting downvoted delete it who cares, I sometimes upvote newbie answers for fun

@67956015
no

Give me a link to your answer and I'll give you some free rep

I undeleted it and it is sitting at 0 upvotes. I do have 3 inbox messages that I don't want to read because anxious

thanks user but it is linked to my IRL name so I can't

idk what kind of question you were replying to, I got quite a few points for offering a different solution than others, and can think of many situations where the accepted answer is now outdated or simply not working

on my first question, the error was that I checked the wrong parameter in an sql query and it got 3 upvotes

it's about scala

>I do have 3 inbox messages that I don't want to read because anxious
probably some medals for first post or answer / deleting / undeleting

one of them was a thank you comment asking for further information on the asker's original code. we did it bros!

although still no upvotes

nice

We're all going to make it bros

Attached: apu_1337.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

one upvote sent your way

*tips*

thanks gentlesir

lesson learnt from today: you should have faith in your hard work and just bee yourself and do not give a fuck like user said

fuck anxiety in the ass

I like anal

That's the gayest shit I've ever seen

This helps women out mainly from what I understand

>not baiting people to answer your very hard question then answering it yourself

Attached: 123.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Attached: 1538053428860.gif (500x296, 466K)

>This post has been marked as a duplicate you cannot reply anymore.