WHERE CAN I FIND A WINDOWS 7 ISO WITH USB3 DRIVERS, I HAVE WINDOWS 10 SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE CAN I FIND A WINDOWS 7 ISO WITH USB3 DRIVERS, I HAVE WINDOWS 10 SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1-windows-7-logo-webjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasmaurer.ch/2011/01/add-drivers-to-windows-installation-iso/
getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-all-in-one-iso-free-download/
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
community.spiceworks.com/how_to/125921-how-to-add-drivers-manually-to-usb-drive-to-install-windows-using-a-usb-3-0-port
www9.zippyshare.com/v/Oj4e3p0B/file.html
forum.simplix.ks.ua/viewtopic.php?id=568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Install GNU/Linux.

Get 8.1 instead.

Win 7 drivers issues are a pain.

I dont want to do fucking terminal commands just to fucking mount and unmount something, I just want to gayme

Install Cocoa/Darwin

go back to fucking /v/

suck my coc

Proof you haven't used linux in a decade if at all. Lots of shit is easier and automated.

Also, your taste in video games is shit.

cringe

literally what fuckin motherboard doesn't have usb2

i used lubuntu for about 5 months on my main pc without a windows partition and that was hell on earth whenever i had to put something on my usb. maybe it was lubuntu but god almighty was it difficult.
my pc has exclusively only usb3 ports and windows 7 does not support usb3 from install

>how to add drivers to the iso
thomasmaurer.ch/2011/01/add-drivers-to-windows-installation-iso/
>download the iso here
getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-all-in-one-iso-free-download/

if any of this doen't work, literally just google it, I found these 2 websites in literally 1 minute

forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
Get the official SP1 iso then use this. It has USB3 and NVMe drivers.

lol

Attached: Untitled.png (503x313, 41K)

tried thomasmaurer's shit and it installed but refused to boot. i'll try the iso however

these iso's don't have the drivers you dingus, they are just untainted

Btw, you can create a "hybrid" boot stick with the boot files of Windows 10 and replace the install.wim with the one from 7 (big file, ove 3GB). Also delete ei.cfg from the same directory.
It will use Windows 10's installation process but it will install 7.

based

community.spiceworks.com/how_to/125921-how-to-add-drivers-manually-to-usb-drive-to-install-windows-using-a-usb-3-0-port
try this instead

BLYAT

this is for after i install windows 7, windows 7 install will literally not run if i don't have these drivers in the usb.

in 's case it was able to install but i would get a BSOD when i run windows 7 for the first time and it would refuse to boot.

Here is how to integrate it easily.
www9.zippyshare.com/v/Oj4e3p0B/file.html
And if the boot image gives you issues you can use this method: tl;dr: create windows 10 USB stick; replace install.wim on the stick with the one from the Windows 7 iso.

>this is for after i install windows 7
No. You can use it to update install.wim. See this:

why does my blue yeti sound like shit on windows 7 and fine on windows 10?

Check the effects tab on output devices.

my based and redpilled manufacturer does not have usb drivers which i can install. all it has is wifi and graphics on its website.

i'll try it now, thankyou femanon.

>my based and redpilled manufacturer does not have usb drivers which i can install
kek
install gentoo

You're welcome. I should work. Worst case is just use the "hybrid" boot stick with the original install.wim of 7 and slip the USB3 drivers in the startup folder via a Linux Live distro into the "Startup" folder of WIndows 7's Start Menu. 7 runs everything located in the Startup menu at startup.

And here are the generic USB3 drivers standalone
forum.simplix.ks.ua/viewtopic.php?id=568

>mfw I have a cherry copy of Windows 7 Ultimate with verification key

Attached: toddhoward.jpg (500x303, 27K)

>Ultimate
bloat

Microsoft gave a Ultimate license to every tester which submitted at least a bug.

I just click it in my file manager to mount drives, why would I use the terminal for that when I have a GUI?

You fucking mongoloid just unplug the usb3 connector from your motherboard when you're installing 7, it works just fine. Then you run the optical disc that came with your motherboard. If you don't have a disc drive then fucking get one, and plug it in temporarily while you do the install.

Attached: proxy.jpg (620x700, 121K)

i didnt fucking build a gaming pc you mongoloid im running on a laptop

Get random windows 7 iso
use windows aik
insert drivers
remove purple palace, ie, etc
burn
????
profit

oh, then yeah I'm the mongoloid lol

yes

shut the fuck up

the-eye, under msdn directory, windows 7, get an image with sp1

Is Windows 7 still the best Windows?
Can you really use all of win 10 drivers?

now i get a bsod when replacing my w7 iso :/

Attached: E974A20C-122E-4434-8869-917EE3E59B23.jpg (2556x876, 520K)

Install Fedora systemd.

oh my fucking god. i cant believe this shit doesn't work. why do i get a bsod every fucking time? i even used windows 10's install to try to install windows 7 and it still gives me the same fucking bsod when i try to boot. does my pc just not support windows 7? i have an hp 15-as020nr. there are even windows 7 drivers for it on its page but i just cant fucking install it! what the fuck is going on

was just about to ask if you have some pre bloated computer. you probably need to do some tricks in BIOS, however i tried to install windows 7 on moms laptop which had windows 8 from usb but it didn't work. even when i tried changing boot modes to legacy and UEFI modes in BIOS, but nothing. without altering the hardware i don't think it's possible, but then again don't take my word for it since i haven't looked into this thing that much.

I just want to have a clean layout and be able to game on a laptop. This is fucking suffering. Back to Lubuntu I guess.

Protip: new laptops don't have a fucking legacy mode, are locked down, and don't have fucking drivers for anything on Win7

I'm afraid you're saddled with Windows 10, old bean. Let us know if you need tips on how to disable windows updates on Windows 10, it's really simple.

>old bean
based and redpilled. i just want to de-bloat it and make it not look like shit

Buy Windows 10 for 5 dollars off eBay, wow not hard

>disable windows updates
Actually retarded.
Disable anything else you like, but not that.

let them be infected with computer aids.

You need more then that you need one that works in modern CPUs

OOSU10

rutracker dot org

>implying windows updates are beneficial in any way
I've been using windows 7 for many years without updating it once and I don't have computer aids