I-it's a professional OS

>i-it's a professional OS
>j-just don't use your computer you lost all those files on
>j-just buy another one

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-160444_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 455K)

>we don't want to fix it in any fashionable amount of time so just don't use them we don't know whats wrong

>but pacman -Syu breaks all the time r-right?

>sir it was a mistake please run system restore utility good sir

It's only for a very small percentage of people you stupid fucking fucks. Laugh all you can on your poopy loonix where tou need to recompile your kernel each time you must boot. Meanwhile I can have my gaymz and actually access my files cause I don't have to hack the pentagon to access them. Who's the cuck now?

>green text
so this is the power of microsoft

ahahaha look at this guy wtf, m-meanwhile I can have my g-games! ahahaha lmao

The bug is related to onedrive, if you don't use that piece of shit software then everything literally works on your machine just fine.

We've already told you, Prateek, your Xbox 360 can't handle any more games!

> Who's the cuck now?
You.

Not really and breaking =! deleting personal files, you're supposed to know how to unbreak your system if it breaks.
Eitherway Windows for me breaks way more often than any Gnu/Linux distro

>use a file backup service
>lose your files because of it

the absolute STATE of microsoft

Attached: DozsSE_UYAIFdWr.jpg (1199x867, 138K)

>doesn't know how to use recuva

>doesn't know how to test an OS

Recuva is a last resort data recovery software not something to be used as a substitute to having an decent OS

The problem is with . While you are correct you shouldn't expect your users to need to know how to do digital forensics just to use a computer.

But I don't have this problem after upgrading XD

fug!
is this true? because i only use that command for udates

LMAO you deserve it if you still use windows.

Not that linux caught up with vidya there is 0 reason to use windows in 2018.

I love linux distros because they are so modular. Package management is the best feature that keeps the community going. You can reinstall almost everything at runtime and it just werks. Windows is fucking spaghetti mess with billions of 1kb files and directories, every fucking update takes more time than whole os reinstall and still brakes shit.

That and data recovery only works if the sectors haven't been overwritten yet.

kek

Apparently, Windows users are not familiar with the concept of "backup".

When data is lost, you avoid writing more data to said fucking harddrive so you have a chance of recovering said lost data and not write over it you dipshit.

>modular
yeah its fucking neato how I can pack up my home folder and just reinstall pretty much anything and it JUST WORKS
meanwhile windows is still forced to dump the whole OS user folder and all in a windows.old folder

this Feature is here to drive adoption of onedrive thus creating ms a revenue stream

CLOSEDWORKSASINTENDED

>"mission-critical" deadlines
>not backing up
good for him. He deserves to use windows

>several terabytes uploaded by windows 10
>backing up your user experience with one michaelsoft one drive one day one zero plus pro ultimate insider
>undetected bug after tested by MILLIONS OF PAJEETS
>sir please sir contact us sir
>deep in the delhi offices of CNET engrish, muhammad cracks his knuckles and prepares to write a listicle complete with gifs on how to fix document deleted error

b-but.. thats from MONTHS ago?
Surely, a PORFESSIONALORGANISATION such as Microsoft would never PUBLICLY RELEASE an update which DELETED USERS ENTIRE DOCUMANT FOLDERS when they had ALREADY BEEN INFORMED OVER THE ISSUE MONTHS AGO?
>I sense class actions here
>not before fucking time, fuckinupdate fuckup queens

>undetected bug after tested by MILLIONS OF PAJEETS
That's not exactly true. They did actually get a bunch of reports in testing, but decided to ignore them and push the shitshow out the door instead. Sure worked out well for them.

Do they even test the updated before released it?
Also it seems the LTSB, LTSC LGBT version doesnt' affected.

>using arch for anything but toying around
retard

Man am I glad I stuck with Windows 7

Attached: 1363543666251.jpg (368x381, 53K)

I haven't read much about this but what exactly is causing your files to get deleted? Is it because of onedrive like that other user said?

this windows 10 is still better than shitlinux
one is a choice of 98% of people the other one just 2%

>Hmmmpf I have had enough of WINDOWS
>Time for Arch Linux
>...
>*Proceeds to install arch*
>Oh noes, X is broken again!
>*Distorted Seinfeld Theme Plays*

>I FOOLISHLY DECIDED TO ENROLL IN THE WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM
>WITHOUT BACKING UP ANYTHING
This guy is a fucking retard

It just works, user.

It just works.

After MShaft fired its tester team, Windows went to shit. W8.1 was a great base OS. I liked its interface, but I'm among the few who did, but for the rest, there were tools like Classic Shell.

works on my machine

You should give embedded 7 a try, it is still modular

That's the funny part. LTSC 2019 is apparently affected.

Yes, their long-term support branch will delete your files if you install it.

'my documents' is intact for me, not that any osund person uses this folder anyway

what other folders are problematic, i cant find anything wrong and among the first who updated

I think that it mostly affects documents.
I used to use that folder a lot when I was on windows 10; I'd rarely ever use my desktop to have files so why not?

Attached: 1538922054670.png (852x1486, 463K)

It also affects different drives and partitions for some users.

Year of the Windows desktop when?

not a single time
also arch doesn't wipe my data
2/10 made me respond

But LTSC can't be updated if I remember correctly

>winfags pay for this

I thought it had bug fixes and security updates but no added "functionalities."

Attached: bcdcd418fc985bcd91d03cc48a46c8a9.jpg (831x800, 160K)

Attached: four chan.jpg (3000x1764, 419K)

This is correct. It's way funnier to me that this happens on the build that MS specifically recommends to be used on things like ATMs and kiosks. Hope nothing important was deleted!

t. LTSB 2016 user

You're just storing your files wrong(TM)

Linux is nice for programming and networking but Windows is superior for gaming and getting maximum graphical performance. I havent personally experienced this bug but im sure it exists

>professional
>did in-place upgrade without a backup
This whole "my documents go bye-bye" is a bad issue, but this has to be the stupidest take on it ever pulled out of Jow Forums's asshole. I hope you die of a flesh-eating bacterial infection.

Yes, I mean directly from 2016 to 2019, only a fresh installation

You're installing it wrong.

>arguing with cultists.
Just let them be happy. In the end this bug will be fixed before it gets released to the public, and their shitty OS will still be as crap as it always was. They need this.

why did they fire the team? are they retarded?