Lmao

lmao

Attached: img_583fc83c612da-600x266.png (600x266, 97K)

You saw this on reddit too? LOL!

upvoted xD

how do you know it was on reddit?

Checkmate atheists

THIS DESERVES REDDIT GOLD

Something happened.

Do not turn off your computer.
Your computer will restart several times.

Attached: 1537050520528.jpg (680x621, 39K)

>...except they got moved to "C:\Windows.old" without you knowing. Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

So they weren't deleted? Jow Forums BTFO

Jesus I'm actually dying in here, fuck. Who knew you autists can actually be humorous.

They were actually deleted.

Didn't happen lol

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 25K)

he didn't update so good

>using onedrive
lmao

Attached: 1538922054670.png (852x1486, 463K)

Go back

I don't get it.

you mean Jow Forums gold

desu I don't get why shit like that happens
Are MS devs that incompetent? Or is it just that MS doesn't care about Windows anymore and there are like two people working on it? Don't they do any testing?

several builds ahead rn, only major issue is the usual .NET 2.0/libc 8.0 bs

I hate this, grub doesn't boot the Wintendo by default so I have to pay attention or reboot from lightdm every time the Wintendo decides to restart.

it's very annoying

I wanted to install it on my main PC after testing on a bunch of others, but by the time I was ready this shit happens, and I didn't bring a copy of the iso home. Shitsux.

Or just change Windows to be the default.

kys

I have to laugh at all these winfags /cope/ing by calling threads like these Reddit. /v/ is calling. Go back home

Attached: 8NmVKHsiFb2gi20EMxXbKxlSlSw6P_ZKbYrGD55-pZQ.png (602x500, 36K)

READ THE WIKI

Pajeet tier software and it was created by a literally dicklet. Microsoft was named after bill gates dick. Even the trannies writing debian have bigger dicks than ole bill

>Or just change Windows to be the default.
not going to do that, I rarely use it. sometimes family and other people call to ask dumb wintoddler questions because they know "I know computers" and they expect me to be able to help even though I essentially only boot windows when people call and ask for help

Install gentoo

yeah, its odd that a nominally service update would be fucking with the somewhat oxymoronically-termed 'User Folders' at all, you think theyd maybe avoid it. But its not like they've not got form here, be more surprised when a MS upgrade/'repair' didn't wipe the fuckers. Its easy to say, last place you keep stuff, but my own are stuffed full of shit, and I know better. But no, no reason to be fucking with these in the first place tbqh - never stops them tho.