Mouse recommendation thread

I've currently got pic related because it's 1) large, 2) can have flat sides, and 3) has a solid sensor inside. However, Corsair's build quality is shit. This is the second mouse I've gotten after RMA where the scroll wheel rubber comes unglued from the scroll wheel mechanism. I need a mouse that has the tall front portions (like on the Glaive and G403) as opposed to the downward, arching taper that was made popular by the Sensei shape. I stack my ring and pinky fingers so that tall front surface gives them a nice place to rest for additional grip. I've already tried a G403, if that wasn't clear, and got rid of it because the clicks were a little bit too light. I appreciate any suggestions.

Attached: mouse.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Perdition-Redragon-High-Precision-Computer-Programmable/dp/B00GU8W5AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should have given the g403 some more time. I felt the same way about the clicks being too light, took me a week or so and then I was completely used to it, I no longer do any accidental clicks.

I recommend using the keyboard as much as possible to ameliorate the need for a mouse

Are there any good mice with pinky support? I only use my forefinger and middle finger on top for personal comfort.

>should have given the g403 some more time.
I had it for a year

something like the naos?

Attached: mionix naos.jpg (1000x1000, 43K)

Thanks, that looks just right. Doesn't seem to be too expensive either.

Attached: logitech_910_004615_g502_proteus_spectrum_rgb_1374576.jpg (2500x2500, 169K)

I need a mouse that's good quality but really basic features for getting work done. A five button wireless would do it and full sized. I don't like when mice have really fancy geometry and seams everywhere that get dirty. Any recommendations? Need to be able to buy in Australia.

need a bluetooth travel mouse

must have mouse wheel that functions as a mmb (eliminates logitech's mx anywhere range, and msft's arc range)

sensor quality isn't a major concern

ideally under £30

logitech g305

I'm actually using that mouse and it's the best I've had so far

believe me, I am jealous that yours is doing well. this problem has creeped up consistently around 4-5 months of use in the two Glaives I've owned.

i wouldn't call the g305 full sized, it's pretty small

Steelseries Rival 300
Its the replacement for the Intellimouse 3.0

You don't need to use the drivers forever just set the mouse how you want it and uninstall them/ take to antother system.

I couldn't find the g305 in the Australian market so I went with a g603 and I'm pretty happy with it.

looks great, although I am a little worried about the front taper. I'll have to see if I can find one to demo near me. thanks

the g305 is called g304 in some regions

Checked.

Logitech G Pro Wireless.

Both not coming to Aus as far as I can see. Not to worry because the g603 is way comfy so far.

Sounds pretty weird, I was able to order it and I live in Guam. Is Aus mail system shitty or something?

Alright this might get shit but hear me out. Magece G2 gaming mouse on Amazon. It's 10 bucks. Works extremely fucking well. Had it for a long time and it works perfectly for daily use. I don't game that much either but it's "just werks." Also on the off chance it breaks, order another and return it with the old one swapped inside and keep the new one. Amazon will refund you. Fuck Bezos.

I wish there a zowie mouse that had a g502 scroll wheel on it.

I'm able to order it from overseas, sure. However I was only considering mice that I could pick up off shelf today rather than waiting for it to get here by plane. To answer your question, the Australian postal system is super shitty.

thoughts on this mouse?

I feel like the G402 is a better bet. it's lighter and still has a great sensor.

Heavy bitch if you don't palm grip and play any shooter/fast aiming games

Steelseries Rival 600. Hate the company to bits but they made a good mouse and I can't deny it

so what should I get if I fingertip grip and don't play fps games very often

Amazon basics if just need a mouse, you know.. left, right click..?

Scroll wheel is half useful if the program supports pgup/pgdown.

Arugably the best mouse money can buy right now but logitech priced it waaay too high for what it is considering the cheaper mice (like the new G Pro and G203) are 99% as good at half (or less than) the cost. What logitech should've doen is ditched the G pro entirely and priced the G Pro wireless at that price point.

What is the best wireless mouse I can get under 100 USD? I don't play FPS games

really good but slightly too heavy, it really can't be beat feature wise. if it was 100g with wireless support it would be the perfect mouse.

Wireless MX Pro 2 or something, from Logitech. I had it for about 3 weeks, works on any surface and no visible laser, really nice scroll wheel that feels and looks like Deus Ex

*MX Master 2s
It also can play and charge via microUSB and PC. Pretty nice, I might actually repurchase right now

Need a mouse for work,

I'm lookingbfor something that has:
>wireless that shouldn't need to be recharged more than once a week
>unlockable scrollwheel
>doesn't look like gamer trash

Any recommendations? Is unlockable scrollwheel just logitech's thing?

Based Deus Ex style

Attached: deus_ex_og_image_1200x600.png (1200x600, 788K)

Ducky Secret (M).

If you thought the buttons on the 403 were too sensitive, the rival 300 is going to drive you insane

FinalMouse or G403, and why?

Attached: m618.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Vertical mouse, nice. Got a model number and company web site url please?

Depends. Try the G203 first, if it's too small or makes your hands feel cramped try the DM1 or Nixeus Revel. Mice are very preference based though

> m618.jpg
> DX com

oh right forgot, it's delux

The G502 is $80, is this a joke? Is that the going rate for a free-scroll mouse with thumb buttons? Why the dickens is this is expensive?

Too heavy? I put all the weights in. LEM on CS:GO, not that I play competitive much though.

I haven't used the glaive, but I really like the m65 pro. After about a year and a half, the only issues I have with it is that the mouse has started to register left clicks instead of one.

Attached: 41x5+RPcXpL._SX425_.jpg (425x364, 19K)

Got myself a mx master 2s yesterday, really liking it. Had used the mx performance for a few years and can feel the improvement of the shape.

alleviate

I'm thinking of picking one up to use with my laptop. would you say that it's worth the price or should I wait to try and get it at a discount?

LOOKS GAY, user!

Attached: pep2.jpg (664x800, 75K)

get the old one for 30$ less

Thanks, I might. Damn I never knew mice were so expensive

Wireless vs Wired?

i like the button
tried this one
was comfy
never used glaive either

feature-rich, great for the average person who plays a variety of stuff, but not good for me because i play AFPS shit like UT/quake/warsow/reflex/xonotic
so the g403 was better for me
sounds like you want a zowie FK2 or EC2-B
if the g403 mouse clicks are too light for you, wait for MX518 legendary remake; the trigger action is heavier for sure (if they make it like the 2005 one that I have)

Preference.

wired. wireless tend to be heavier and it's not really a feature I need.

I've actually tried the FK line. I don't like mice that have that hourglass shape. They also have a low shell towards the front, which I had mentioned I'm trying to avoid. The MX518 remake (from Nixeus, right?) looks great! I had missed being able to buy the G400/s cheaply before the 402s got rolled out a few years ago. Thanks!

there are two mx518 remakes, the one from nixeus (nixeus revel fit) and the one from logitech (g mx518 according to the listing on that chinese site)

BITCHES

Attached: ImgW.jpg (600x322, 22K)

If you can find one for cheap, I honestly really like the Rival 700 (I think there's a 710 out now). I purchased one Glaive when my old G502 broke, and had to RMA it 4 times before I gave up on it, the Glaive is shit.

Rival 700 is pretty heavy, great mouse for large hands, and has a pretty satisfying although somewhat weighty click. Only problem is there's a ton of unnecessary shit. OLED screen that's useless, vibration motor which is mostly useless, gamesense which is entirely useless. Definitely not worth the full cost but if you can find it for $50-60 I don't think there's a better mouse out there for the cost.

Attached: rival700.png (556x307, 109K)

>had to RMA it 4 times
this will be #3 for me. the money I've put towards the RMA shipping could have been spent on a new mouse, practically.

Maybe not so much, since it's more like an investment for the price. If you have a mouse right now and your are fine with it, wait till black Friday. I'm getting it right now because mine is too small for my hands

I want a mouse with an unnecessary amount of remappable side buttons, is there anything other than the naga or the g600?

recommend me a good wireless mouse

mx masterrace reporting in.

Attached: mx-master.jpg (1600x1067, 184K)

Attached: roccat_nyth.jpg (1600x1067, 164K)

i like the azio atom its a clone of the steelseries sensei with nice textures and a wide scrollwheel

Attached: IMG_20180930_132343124.jpg (4160x2340, 1.97M)

Got a used Microsoft WMO 1.1a for 3 bux
Great mouse even for gaymes.

mouse recomendation
>cheapest one that works like a mouse.

or you could just use a mouse and not be a pheggala.

G403 is all anyone should buy. Everything else is overpriced meme garbage.

This bad boy. Too bad it's pretty damn expensive now. At least on Amazon.

Attached: 1527340336910.jpg (1500x1500, 311K)

>this

you'd think that would be be an easy recommendation, except having wider than average hands means I get cramps from using small mice. so, I need a big sized, essentially basic mouse. most of the cheap mice are small, though, so I end up shopping the gamer market.

dude I got baseball mitts for hands. XXL leather gloves "kind of" fit. I use a logitech m310, $15 on amazon prime. Used one for 5-6 years, it took a shit and got another one.

Glaive is a decent mouse, switches fucking suck cock though, fucking corsair basically jewed me out of 60 dollars for this piece of shite
I shoulda stuck with Zowie

What's the best mouse that
>is wireless
>Has wire for charging that can be used to connect mouse and use as wired mouse
I searched some shops and the following looks good
>G403
>G903
>Razor lancehead

This is why I don't pay more than $6 for a mouse, if they all have the same issues with clicks malfunctioning.

I don't buy into all the marketing mumbo jumbo.

Is there superior interface technology out there so I can liberate myself from the KBM world? Surely something could be done with a super thin glove or rings with accelerometers in them. How hard can it fucking be?

Yeah I'd say too heavy for fingertip or claw. Puts too much pressure on the tendons alone while full palm grip is more arm strength. It could get messy down the road for lesser-contact grips.

Logitech G Pro Wireless is the best competitive gaming wireless mouse right now, but it's still in early adopter phase so waiting for the issues to die dowb would be a wise decision. Razer Lancehead is terrible, Razer put in a laser sensor even though they have one of the best functioning optical sensors on the market at their disposal.

touchscreen and virtual keyboard

shit tier

Is the G pro actualy worth paying double what you would for the 403?

Depends on how rich you are. It's a more safe shape and is a good bit lighter, pretty much objectively the best gaming mouse ever released, but choosing mice is all preference based so it matters more whether or not it fits your hand and preferences best. Right now it's plagued with issues though, and Logitech's RMA service is kaput due to the low supply and high RMA percentage.

meets the criteria user set, doesn't matter how shit tier it is

g600 is the best I have used so far, the shift function to change every button on the mouse momentarily changed how I use the mouse completely, hard to recommend it more than I already do.

how's the build quality?
scroll wheel looks pretty mediocre

supposedly decent. I don't have firsthand experience to say for certain, though. I mostly just knew of the shape aside from the old Steelseries Ikari

I've had it for approximately a year and the wheel button stopped working after a while. Otherwise comfy mouse.

Any Decent MMO Mouses for under 40€ ?
would prefer with 9buttons on the thumb site

amazon.com/Perdition-Redragon-High-Precision-Computer-Programmable/dp/B00GU8W5AE
I have it, and it has thumb buttons, and you can program what they do
nothing special, hasn't broken in over a year of use

Attached: 1534911535565.png (801x638, 130K)

Just sent in my steelseries 310 for repairs, the side just fell off and now there's glue everywhere. I had it less than a year, so it should be covered in the warranty, right (I'm in the EU)?

well thank you very much looks very decent but is not available in the EU sadly

>get a deathadder elite on sale for $40
>it's the most comfortable shape I've ever used for my giant hands
>turned off LEDs and set drivers to offline mode
>better scroll wheel than Zowie
>better side buttons than Zowie
>better price than Zowie

I don't want to like Razer... What is going on... Why did I used to buy overpriced Zowie crap... Is the deathadder really a godtier mouse... Is that why it's been around so long...

Attached: 1538517581206.jpg (1300x866, 85K)

I like the Mamba shape a little bit better, but Razer make some decent gear. a lot of people are immature and shit on them only because they are a popular gaymer brand.

my g400 is basically dead now due to frequent disconnects from what i believe is the cable being fucked up

should i go for the g400s or is that just making the same mistake twice? any reccs for somebody who likes the shape+functionality of these mice but not this issue they have?

>HERO sensor
>80g

if you can buy a basic mouse or have a spare to use temporarily, wait at least a month. Nixeus is coming out with the Revel Fit which is a MX518/G400 clone at the end of the month. Logitech is also supposed to release the MX518 legendary sometime before the end of the year, also, but fewer details.