Still king and worth picking up when it comes out or have you found a better one in all these years?

Still king and worth picking up when it comes out or have you found a better one in all these years?

Attached: 804fd49d6277c66c21e34a3e4ae0ccb8.png (734x892, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

item.m.jd.com/product/100000430210.html
dreammachines.eu/en/dm1fps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

kind of still shit at reading Mandarin but I am pretty sure it says 'goodbye' in that title... hmm...

That's not mandarin which is a dialect but simplified chinese.

I basically says "Classic Revived"

oh, thanks. Is simplified chinese used widely in China?

It's the only chinese used in China.
Taiwan uses Traditional Chinese, pretty sure HK used to until China started buttfucking them.

g403 is the best mouse today

no texture on scroll wheel, just fucking kys already.

to tall for my 18.5cm hands, I always end up holding it sideways

im still using mine in fact
10+ years and going strong

If you want an actually good mouse, buy an early deathadder from eBay.

That's not 518. I don't see the dinks.

That's G400, not MX518(pics related)

Attached: mx518.jpg (640x480, 13K)

not sure if pretending to be retarded or actually retarded

Attached: 1529425110631.gif (336x318, 613K)

>have you found a better one in all these years?
logitech mice are huge pieces of garbage nowadays

left click eventually fails over time leading to replacement, or at best an hack to keep them working for a little while longer

I'm still using my G400s but the scroll wheel and weight leaves quite a bit to be desired.

At least it doesn't have the double clicking problem that plagued the G100s and G303...
If the G102 that I plan on buying also gives me the double click problem I'll just stop buying Logitech and go with the new Asus mice with quick swap switches.

I have a g203 which is the same as the g102.
No double clicking, but light clicks. Also something makes a buzz noise (probably the mwheel feather) when putting the mouse on the mat. otherwise I really like the mouse.

How's the sensor at 3000DPI? Does it track well when you flick it?

Please say the acceleration can be disabled.

>Buying a mouse with shitty switches designed to fail with the double click of death.

I've read a lot about the acceleration problem, but I can confirm that mine has absolute 0 and I'm on the newest firmware. The sensor feels great desu, better than the 3366 because I feel like I have more control. The only sensor I like more is the 3389. So yeah, I still cannot understand how this thing is cheaper than the gpro, especially when it has the better cable and clicks.

Whens it coming out? using g403 for a while but shape isn't quite the same as the old 5xx series

Does it have the original sensor or some shitty copy? If its the original I'm gonna be all over that.

nixeus revel fit comes out at the end of october

Attached: 61oCglM9DaL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 70K)

>omron switches

those are the same crap ones logitech uses, so no thanks

Seconding this.

Still rocking the G400 here after 6 years, OP. It's both refreshing and nostalgic using such a great mouse without it looking all LYKE A GAAAMANG MOUUZZEE with tons of LEDs and buttons and shit. Don't get me wrong, part of me likes that stuff too, but I've never used one of them before. Plus: old Logitech logo.

Attached: 523px-Logitech.svg.png (523x473, 22K)

Goodbye is 再见
再现 means recurrence. "Reviving a classic" in the context

if its same shell with a new sensor that's actually good that would be ok as the Original sensor had angle snapping which is kinda shit but ok if you where used to it for 10years.

CAN I PREORDER
this was the only problem with the original (though I got used to it)
g403 is "close" but not QUITE
I really still feel better using my MX518
god if they just put a 3360 in a MX518 shell that would be perfect for me I'll buy 3 and save the two...fuck...

According to rumors it uses Hero 16k

>Bought MX518 in 2009
>Saw heavy usage for over 8 years until it died back in April
>Tried to fix it, gave up and spent months trying to find a replacement
>Tried out all the modern Logitech mice, they felt like shit in comparison
>Eventually settle on Steelseries Rival 310 back in August, it feels okay
>This is now coming out

Jesus fuck Logitech, what were you cunts up to between 2013 and now? All they had to do was keep making this and they basically had a guaranteed income stream. Instead they were beating around the bush for years, coming out with progressively shittier designs, when perfection was here all along.

I actually am going to buy it. I am going to sell my G403's now and buy that when it comes out. In the meantime I'll use some old bullshit I dont even care.

i tried a dozen g400s "replacements" and nothing fucking worked

>till king and worth picking up when it comes out or have you found a better one in all these years?
Would be a great choice if they replace those rubberized sides with plastic.
Rubber coating was a mistake.

finalmouse. never used a nicer mouse in my life, basically 0 LoD, perfect sensor, scroll wheel works perfectly and no drivers to fiddle with.

Attached: smilingbongpilot.png (1080x1192, 1.02M)

I've been using a Zowie fk1 for like 5 years now and it's perfect.
Might get a new one soon since I've worn down the mmb and it doesn't click so good anymore and I'm not good at repairing that stuff myself.

>only two thumb buttons

I've been spoiled by the g700s. I won't even consider mice if they don't have at least 3-4 thumb buttons

Literally every company uses Omrons except Zowie and Dream Machines, and Dream Machines uses them for only one mouse as far as I know

OP is a liar, nothing online

Attached: 1527104556365.jpg (936x702, 80K)

item.m.jd.com/product/100000430210.html

>no dimples
DROPPED

Nice

Razer Deathadder Elite. Hate razer all you want it is the best mouse.

Wrong logitech is overpriced shit, glorified by boomers

>wired mice
yuck, get yourself one of the lightspeed logitech mice

this
wireless mice have finally surpassed wired mice in every way

To my understanding wireless mouses don't have a 1:1 response, correct?

Attached: you_didnt_respond_so_satori_became_radicalized.jpg (221x221, 23K)

logitech wireless mice branded with lightspseed are faster than a lot of wired mice in testing environment, in reality the mice at 1000hz feels exactly the same as a wired mouse, I cannot tell the difference

g603, g305

Attached: g603.jpg (3000x2000, 328K)

Attached: g305.jpg (1200x800, 40K)

even the ones at 500mhz come so close it's almost imperceptible

>mhz

Attached: 1517563579306.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

I'm not kidding when I say this mouse has made me better at CS:GO.

Attached: SteelseriesXAI.jpg (830x467, 21K)

>wait for 5+ years for a G5 replacement
>finally buckle and get a G403
>two weeks later chinks come out with a modernized MX518

fuck my life

Attached: 1525869523342.png (443x461, 163K)

>that feel when your MX518 is still going strong
A while back the scroll wheel started acting up, like it got stuck sometimes.
Then it hit me that it was probably almost a decade of dead skin cells clogging up in there.
Blew in it with some airpresure and must have got lucky and blew the dead cell chunks in deeper because it works again like a charm.

>Handlet

I bought a white g102 over a year ago and still no double clicks

How is the white holding up? They are a few bux more expensive here than the black ones, but I'm wary of white plastics turning beige and yellow with time and sunlight.

DM1 FPS is the same mouse shape but with a better sensor and wire. If the xai ever craps out on you that's the next step up

the double clicking plagues all mice
just retension the tension spring or get a new switch

Don't tell me it's some Asian exclusive never coming to the West...

Attached: 1042095336.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

I keep a few D2F-01F made in japan switches around but there are only a finite number of desolder and resolder cycles my mouse will survive through, hence my comment about looking into Asus mice with non soldered quick swap switches.

Ooh nice, thanks for the advice. It's everything I could've asked for in my next mouse. Would you happen to know where I could get one in Europe? I might as well order one now because my XAI is starting to show its age.

dreammachines.eu/en/dm1fps
I think this would work. Make sure to click the top right dropdown and change your country to the right one

Lol you quoted the wrong post, but thanks.

Even if it comes to the west it will probably not be as durable as the original.