Doing a 12 hour drive tomorrow

Is there an android app that tells you where nigger town is
I don't wanna get off at the wrong exit when I have to piss and get shanked by Jamal

Attached: 1537540470059.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

assuming you look like I assume this board does, Jamal will leave you alone because you're too gross and greasy looking and look to broke to be worth robbing

Funny but not helpful faggot

just like your thread

As a 30yo I prefer redbull

the alt-right repo with apps made by alt-rightists may have it.

If only that was a thing

Just use Google Maps to tell you neighborhoods with Trader Joe's and avoid ones with Walmart.

redbull costs more, tastes like generic piss like every other pleb tier "energy drink"

monster literally has a monster team of taste tester to sort shit out before they sell you the drink.

ALL HAIL THE SUGAR FREE FUTURE!

HEIL!

Attached: 1507373851695.jpg (2458x3000, 1M)

Just stick to areas that have Whole Foods or a Barnes and Nobles and you'll be fine

doubt anything bad would happen at day time if you're only spending 5 minutes there

Go to wigle.net and look for areas with low numbers of wifi access points; either people are too poor to afford internet connections, or the area was too scary for someone to wardrive.

Avoid places with "Martin Luther King Boulevard".

monster has no f1 team and has never sent some faggot on a very high base jump

You made me rock hard

How about you start taking care of yourself instead of your S 0 Y boi app, faggot.

>DURR HURRR WELL YEA WELL UH, YOUR THREAD ISN'T HELPFUL EITHER HAHAAHA
>thread is a fucking question

>t. 22yo basement dweller
He is taking care of himself by trying to avoid niggers you mong
If you go somewhere new or far its nice to know what sections to avoid

Unironically this.

I used to take two 6 hours drives every 3 months back then.
Take your breaks in countryside towns.
Never stop at night. When you spot a red traffic light ahead, just decelerate and drive slowly until it turns green again and you never had to reach zero speed.
Trust your guts. I was 20 back then and thought truck stops would be comfy since they all are professionals. Man was I wrong.
Also if it's not cloudy, try stopping by at night in a countryside area with no city light, let your eyes adapt to the darkness and take a look at the milyway.
That's what I do anyway.
Last tip would be to listen to audiobooks.
To me, solo drives are for audiobooks, airplanes longhauls are for watching movies and trains are for reading those .pdf programming books I keep downloading.

Just stick to places with open carry and grab your AR-15 when you go to drain the lizard.

Not an app, but here is a racial dot map of the US
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Not OP but I will definitely bookmark this website

That wouldn't work for NYC. The city put up access points specifically for the homeless. (Why do homeless people have iPads? Hmm good question)

Attached: makesperfectsense.jpg (400x300, 32K)

3 seconds on the search engine of your, op
thread closed

Attached: based waze.png (504x885, 113K)

21 but same
This

Redbull tastes much better. Have you tried the coconut berry summer edition flavour (white can)? That and the tropical flavour ( yellow) are fuckin amazing. Monster tastes far more generic to me. Redbull actually tastes good with alcohol too unlike monster

You're in nyc and you don't know where the nigger stops are? Just avoid the bronx and you're pretty much fine. Also fuck off overall for not being able to handle yourself in the city and being such a bitch. Go lift and carry a knife.

tfw mlk boulevard is not too far away, and as expected, is shitty

Monster especially sugar free is the energy drinks soilent

I wish an app like that existed. I drove through the slums of Mozambique's capital. Mozambique is literally the third world of the third world. Not even real roads just sand. Almost like beach.
I shat my pants when a woman through her baby in front of the car hoping I would drive over it

Attached: if_only_you_knew.jpg (641x641, 73K)

"generic piss" should not befit red bull, given that the energy drink market is saturated with disgusting, fluorescent swill that is targeted towards 13-year-old vidya consumers.
in making a pricier beverage that mostly preserves the original formula they created long before monster—as well as creating a brand much more sophisticated—red bull creates the patrician energy drink

water and black coffee trump all of these beverages however, nigger

imagine being this upset

Attached: 1379536643681.jpg (142x128, 4K)

I love how the alt right has gotten so massive thanks to Hillary Clinton.

wasn't a fullblown racist until trump

Here in the uk redbull kept original formula when all other drinks (except pepsi and coke) substituted sugar for sweetener after the sugar tax

dont live in america,
but just look at the parked cars where you plan to stop

if they are shitboxes keep going

Attached: 1538973322982.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

/o/tist here, can confirm.
If you see lots of Nissan Altimas, CHRYSLUH THREE HUNNITs, or other shitboxes in an area, keep driving.

monster doesnt need to give shekels to some pepe le pew Formula un team as they have their own fucking team and a whole fucking racing series for themselves ;^)

Attached: monsterenergygirl_opt.jpg (640x360, 81K)

just take a hennesy and some xans and go on your endeavour, user. Tyrone will not bother your white ass trust me

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I want to bang the one in black.

We used to have sketchfactor until the Jews banned it from the play store.