Apple Fan Bois Get In Here

I just got back from the Apple Store about two hours ago. I bought a 2018 MBP 13 inch with touch bar. Out the door with applecare+ and a USB-C to UBS was $2233. All I can say is that this is the best laptop I have ever had. It faster than I expected. I thought the touch bar would just be a meme, but with just a few hours on it I am already using it along with the touch ID. I'm going to miss my mid 2009 15 inch MBP, but it just doesn't cut it any more. I have a lot of PCs in my life and my new MBP is the best.

Attached: 2018MBP13.jpg (1320x743, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdS3tjEIqUA
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your purchase, you're free to waste your money however you want.

How long does applecare+ last? Because that's how long that facebook browser will last before the keyboard fails, battery explodes, touchpad pops out or some internal dies.

Yep.

two years past the one year warranty. If I drop it or anything else besides losing it, it's covered for a small deducible.

Don't worry, you don't need to do anything, it will fail on it's own after the covered period is over.

The best thing on the 2018 model is that if any component fails at any time, all your data is lost.
They even removed the port that acted as a way to save data from the soldered ssd

Like any smart person I keep image back ups hardware be damned.

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515165948807.png (730x985, 158K)

I had a computer repair business that I closed two years ago. The machines, Apple or not, are getting more expensive to fix, so people are just replacing them if my bill to fix a hardware problem was more than $200. I had a all kinds of computers come in and I learned what is good and what is shit. 90% of computers are garbage. I don't know how many $1000 plus gaming laptops that had boards go out on them. I had to learn the Apple ecosystem and learn the operating systems and the hardware to work on them. I was impressed and love OSX now. I hate windows. Apple is superior in all aspects in laptops. I do think the thinkpads are good and the dell XPS line is really good, but again, windows.

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Attached: 1520468232600.jpg (643x960, 256K)

See, I don't care about that. I will only have apple work only shit anyways even though I could do it and know many other very good techs that can do it for me. I take my cars to the dealer to have service as well. That way all OEM is being used which has a certain level of quality. I don't know where Jackboots Mcgann is getting his parts.

>own repair store
>think apple males good hardware
No wonder you're out of business.

>work only shit
work on my shit

See, you're a street shitting poojeet and your should fuck off back to because you clearly got lost.

>a certain level of quality
This. If anything Apple always maintains its level of quality, rock bottom.

Attached: 1516314624616.png (790x1395, 621K)

They actually to, and as many laptops I have fixed in my life, apple has the best quality. The components in the board are rated for a longer life than cheaper generic boards that come in other laptops. I had a guy who does board level repairs and reflows among other things. He's one of those real geeky computer guys who has been in electronic since the 60's. He explained to me the difference in boards.

>$2233
fuck dude, could have scored a new iPhoone(*1) whilst you there anyways, and STILL came out with change from $4k(*2). Imagine all the hos drooling(*3) at you then, eh?
>(*1) - NOT a top of the range iPhoone, obv.
>(*2) - that is $4000,00 (four thousand dollars, and no cents), thank you
>(*3) - laughing

You shit in the street poojeet, you can't even afford a toilet.

Attached: 1512852308637.jpg (622x767, 191K)

I have one of these as my work laptop. Its not bad, but I like my Dell XPS13 more. Major complaint I have for the MBP is the ridiculously garbage keyboard. Minor issue is that it doesn't seem to turn on sometimes when I lift the lid, I need to close the lid and wait and open again or hard reset.

No real complaints other than that. I hope work lets me update to Mojave soon, I wnt the dark theme.

>Applel board
>long live span
You are actually fucking retarded.
It's the exact opposite, Apple os designed to fail so you buy a new one.

I love all you Apple haters. Apple can't do anything right in your eyes. Nothing. You hate them no matter what. That's why I came here to post this cause I knew the reaction I would get. Apple has the best hardware, OS, and Customer service. Yes they are expensive but it is what it is.

Why is this not illegal? Serious question.

Right cause my 2009 iMac and my 2009 MBP are not still running cause they suck so bad.

That's not really true.

I'm still using a Mid 2012 15" MBP. 6 years of heavy usage.

Consider returning this product and buying a nice refurbished business class machine

or ending your life

which ever is easier for you.

Attached: 0af.jpg (680x627, 70K)

B-b-b-b-but apple sux, r-r-r-right user? lol

Don't bother. Jow Forums neckbeards haven't touched a Mac for longer than 10 minutes or since 2002, but they'll swear up and down how awful they are because Louis Rossmann told them.

Because you don't vote.

Attached: votes dont matter.jpg (960x796, 129K)

This. Apple is fucking trash.

Attached: 1517643798458.jpg (989x1005, 172K)

Don't delay, Hate mac today!
He is over zealous, but he is not wrong about a lot of the shit he says they do.
Something I've been saying for a long time.
They make GREAT products, but are an EVIL company. So thus, do not buy from them.
It's not a difficult concept.

When there is no (or not enough) complainants, no-one creates a law(s) to stop shit like this user. You have to rely on companies having a sense of moral responsibility NOT TO TRY FUCKING OVER THEIR POOR IGNORANT MARKS FOR YET MORE $$$ AT EVERY FUCKING OPPORTUNITY, or, you shop elsewhere. But feel free to publicize the fact WHAT ABSOLUTE REPULSIVE FUCKING CUNTSTAINS APPLE REALLY HAVE BECOME NOW at every opportunity. Be the change you seek user.

>They make GREAT products, but are an EVIL company.

Oh please, as though Google and Samsung and Dell and Microsoft are non-profit charities for the poor. Give me a break.

>DAMN NIGGA, YOU PAID HOW MUCH?

What you could have gotten instead:
>entry level gaymen PC: $800
>shit laptop that does the same things as the Mac without the fruit logo: $400
>A midrange Android phone: $200
>a nice DSLR/Mirrorless camera with a kit lens and accessories: $800

You are free to spend money as you please, but that's a big ass bundle of goods you could have had instead of a 13 inch laptop

>Wangblows
>Wangblows or ChromeOS
>Lagdroid
>lol camera

nothx

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Attached: 1533067801569.jpg (643x960, 257K)

Nice, user. I'm using a 15'' MPB 2018 and am loving it so far. Will probably pick up a 13'' MPB for my wife over the holidays, since her MacBook Air is getting a bit long in the tooth.

How do you like the keyboard? It took me a minute to get used to, but I really like it now. Still use a keyboard cover out of paranoia though.

You cannot compare Google to Apple, their main product is not hardware or even software.

Microsoft is actually slightly more evil than apple, and I recommend against buying their hardware products, but again, their main product is not hardware, it's software, and windows is the best operating system on this planet, you can sit there and argue all day long about how muh loonix and macOS blah blah blah, I have used all three extensively, and as far as software support and ease of use are concerned, windows wins by a country mile.

Dell is a hardware company and they are leagues, and LEAGUES ahead of apple in terms of service, sustainability, reliability and repairability. The only difference is, people wanna compare the shitty inspiron for 250 bucks to the 2500 MBP and complain that dell sucks. COmpare that against a 2500 dollar XPS and then look how many parts are upgradable, swappable, or generally repairable and you will find dell wins by default every time by that category alone.

I don't game, playing vidya is gey and rots your mind.
I have a midrange android (Moto e) and it is absolute garbage.
I hate Windows.
and Mirrorless is a meme.

I do though make videos and I am not using a $400 computer to edit on. I would could use my iMac but it is not really up to par to edit 1080p video.

I love all the assblasted Currysofties and Goojeets trying desperately to project their identities onto Apple.

based apple fren

see

tl;dr

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge & loose at bottom
>flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to non-click touchpads
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX has horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a heavy 95WHr battery
>even XTREME GAMER laptops like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Windows laptops in battery life
>huge battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>abysmally crippled cooling system leads to constant overheating
>constant overheating leads to chronic throttling to 800mhz
>heat exhaust BLOWS HOT AIR ONTO SCREEN
>screen assembly HELD TOGETHER WITH GLUE
>retina meme for "pros" have have glossy mirror screen impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
>same problems as above plus:
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>memetouch emojibar
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life
>no USB-A
>no escape

>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>keyboard fails and requires $1000 repair if a speck of dust gets under a key
youtube.com/watch?v=FdS3tjEIqUA

>it's 2018 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously

>macshit literally has the build quality of a $200 acer for 10x the price
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Attached: 1523101887874.jpg (656x611, 83K)

>windows is the best operating system on this planet

How hard were you trying to keep a straight face while you typed that?

Attached: pffft.gif (267x199, 2.66M)

I always advice people who ask me what to buy, if they don't want a Mac, to buy a upper end Dell. They are good, But you can get to spending the same on a Dell as a Mac. I really don't recommend any other PCs.

I should have said:
This practice is illegal in other sectors of the economy.
A car manufacturer cannot force you to get the car you bought from them at their place for example.
How come the laws that stop them from bricking their cars cannot apply there?

I've seen some of the videos of that Manhattan indie apple repair Jew guy yesturday, they go as far as to claim repairing/replacing is counterfeiting.
Keeping cars as examples. Let's say I have a Mercedes, if tomorrow I decide to replace the exhaust or whatnot, Mercedes-Benz CANNOT come and claim that the person or company who did the replacement harmed the integrity of a trademarked product because it would imply that the manufacturer still has ownership over the product.

This is utterly retarded and the EU and US should give them a sizeable fine for being such dicks.

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1510716073749.jpg (634x658, 56K)

Still using my mid 2009 mbp, although I had to replace a 30$ hard drive cable, and opted to upgrade ram and ssd

>autism

MACTODDLERS BTFO

i got a 2011 macbook a year ago to make some shitty ios apps and havent used my windows laptop since. its pretty nice having a laptop with a battery that lasts longer than an hour

>2018 MBP 13 inch with touch bar

I'm so sorry

>mfw want to buy macbook
>apple keeps doing stupid shit

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THERE BE AN ALL ALUMINUM XPS 13

>100°C while watching a youtube video

Attached: 1388141876042.jpg (250x238, 17K)

itoddlers btfo

Stop bragging. It's obnoxious and only makes people hate you more.

Electronic devices don't often become totally unusable within 3 years. Unless you're a literal child who tosses it around teh room.