3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america

>3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america
>first 2 years were filled with chads, chadlites and normies and lots of girls too
>the girls would get heavily orbitted by the normies and chadlites
>Jow Forums told me the normies/chads/girls would get btfo and most would switch out or drop by 3rd year
>mfw they're all still here

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+ with good looks and even have the smarts (I can safely say I am no more competent than they are unfortunately)

our field is being filled with normans

Attached: fml.jpg (239x211, 11K)

siiiiick post bro, thanks for sharing

Every field is.

Just drop out and become a neet like the rest of us.

how do I unsubscribe from this garbage blog

you should've known by now
Chads win in EVERYTHING that matters.

You have no chance. That's the kind of life you were born into. You don't have easy mode enabled. You can Dark Souls it or you can just make a comfy living at lvl 1.

either a triggered roastie or an orbitter

>Jow Forums told me the normies/chads/girls would get btfo and most would switch out or drop by 3rd year
1- Out of Computer Engineering, not CS.
2- Dumb people would get out. Normie dumbs and autistico dumbs too. Smart people will stay, even if "normie/chad/girl" etc.

>1- Out of Computer Engineering, not CS.
it's the same in comp eng and electrical eng at my uni

Then your uni has a lot of smart normies. You do not have to have Jow Forums-tier autism to be smart.

Most of the thots over here couldn't even handle CS101 which was basically how to write a function in python for 3 months. It's sad.

Chads ain't shit boy. If you think Chad is "cool" you're a fucking loser. Chad is a normie jock who sucks ballsack and watches football like a dumbfuck american

it's the same at other unis here too

chad is cool though, he has tons of casual sex, will have a devoted girlfriend, tons of genuine friends, air of amicability, will get the same job as I do and probably better because of their "personality" and so on

they've got the looks AND the smarts

>watches football like a american
Since when did Americans watch real football?

then what is "cool" mr anonymous?

>people with at least as much knowledge as me but with better looks and social skills need to fail out so I don't feel intimidated
i think you took a wrong turn somewhere my dude. the board you're looking for is over here

Attached: haha.jpg (457x600, 58K)

trying to characterize chad this specifically is a very normie thing to do. fuck off idiot, who hurt your feelings?

they aren't smart, you're just stupid.

let's be real, if you can't lift and try to match chad in looks at least then you're only hope is to become a wizard and surpass chad's computer knowledge

that is the only way you can lift yourself above the herd of relative mediocrity. forget about your social life and start learning computer shit like crazy. you must reach wizard levels of power for people to even notice you

>Tripfag being racist to brown people
Yikes

>match chad in looks
Oh come on. Match in body, but how does one change one's own face?

I want to unsubscribe from CollegeFacts

>no friends
Join shit. Itll never be as easy as when you're in school. Join a CS club or make a startup

>mad because I'm ugly
Join the fucking club. Now go develop a fucking personality

he took his face... off!

On what bases did you believe good looking men were less intelligent when it came to technical fields/ STEM?

Women I understand, they have different dispositions but why other males? Was it some sense of fairness in the universe? Immature?
Whatever the case may be--even if you're butt ugly and short--lifting is the answer.

As much as your warped, cynical awful personality may protest. It will help. Quite frankly it helps more than faggots like you deserve. Thank mother nature for that.

Also fuck you, OP

The falcon is a brown person you racist fucktard

nobody gives a shit you tripcocksucker nigger kike

plastic surgery :^)

>t. owned hard

What if you are a bit ugly, but not unreasonably so? Like, you look at yourself and give yourself a 4/10, but you are completely fine with it.

Asking for a friend, of course.

no wonder he's so retarded

Well then I guess nothing since you're happy with yourself already

If you can give yourself a 4. Then you're probably a 6. Get some confidence and dank tech job and your an 8

>better looking
>more social
>smart and good with computers
lmao NEETs will become obsolete in the next decade

But he was the one being racist towards americans not me.

>tfw you will never be chad
>...but at least you will never be OP either!

>shills crying about racism on Jow Forums
gas yourself.

> NEETs will become obsolete
What function does a NEET have? The acronym states they're not apart of society.

Being yourself.

is there a better term for "virgin who like compsci"? I realize what the acronym means, but I couldn't think of anything else

Nerd maybe but that's been appropriated by normies.

I guess simply "virgin" will do, the term virgin has become more multifaceted in modern internet culture.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS
HE UNIRONICALLY JUST SAID IT
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cruise.png (500x333, 253K)

how do you think the chads do it? chads are already the perfect form of human, so they don't even need to try

autist

I'm in my senior year of a History BA at a top 10 university and most normies have already dropped out. My classes are all literal autists and Asians that just socialize among themselves. Getting my teacher credential next summer.

1- chad is inherently cool (fact)
2- chad does the good old "be yourself"
3- chad appears cool to others
4- virgin is inherently disgusting/awkward/weird (fact)
5- virgin does the good old "be yourself"
6- virgin appears disgusting/awkward/weird
from 6 and 3 we conclude that coolness is directly dependent on your initial state and have no relation to doing 5 or 2.

"be yourself" is a terrible advice.

>I'm in my senior year of a History BA at a top 10 university and most normies have already dropped out.
For good reason.

> our field
Was never yours, us techchads are finally taking back what was always ours.

don't be autistic then you sperg, lift some and talk to people be it online or otherwise

retard

This. Be yourself is horrible advice for people on here because their actual self is shit. Be yourself only works for people that are inherently interesting. Although I agree that you should try to have less of a filter so only the type of people you actually want to meet gravitate towards you.

>History BA at a top 10 university
an engineering/cs degree from a bottom 10 university in america is worth more, btw

if you don't be yourself people are just going to dislike you as soon as they get close to you and you drop the act

Yeah that's what I meant towards the end that you shouldn't feign interests either just to be relevant. But some people on this board and site I cannot see as being anything but socially awkward and utterly autistic. Is it being a normie to actually have interests and talk about them in person with people whose time and company you enjoy?

>Computer Engineering
The meme that keeps on giving...

people have 'bad personalities' not because of their interests but because they have emotional problems

the dude has a hate boner for cs for some reason, probably jealous that software jobs pay more and that comp eng faggots almost always default to taking jobs in software since jobs in hardware either don't exist or pay way less

True. I don't think these are curable overnight though. They have to stem from some shitty experiences

The biggest misconception beta virgins have is there is some sort of negative correlation between gregariousness, looks, or confidence and intelligence, as if one cannot have both. We weren't born from some RPG point buy character creator - some people CAN be social, smart, and good looking while others can be closed off, dumb, and ugly.
Just put your best foot forward and you'll all be okay. Maybe.

Either way, the CS hater is a dumbass for majoring in a major associated with a profession that has a small demand in the market.

Genetics also play a major role. That can't be cured.

tfw the fuccbois in my course fell off left and right
it felt lonely towards the end of 5 years like where did everybody go
where did time go

Attached: 1537792300195.png (969x702, 910K)

>Genetics also play a major role. That can't be cured.
only if you have a legitmate mental illness like full-blown autism or schizophrenia
or you're extremely ugly

are you in champaign? that's basically the CS101 here

>Tfw I'm the chad in looks but not in personality
>Tfw girls and guys constantly approach me but since I'm socially awkward I just barely play along most of the time
>Only have love for my 2d waifu, no thots have ever caught my eye
Not all chads, OP. Some of us match the aesthetic but aren't complete normalfags

There is no justice in life.

Attached: 1515263844795.gif (400x279, 1.74M)

Kekd

>tfw chadlite
We think you nerds are losers, yes, but as long as you're not a brainlet you guys can be alright. After all, this is one of the ultimate beta fields and this is your "home" we're invading

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Really? I heard 200 students dropped within the first week, and that they have time complexity requirements for their programs.

>texh is currently an extremely masculine space
And that’s a good thing

>the dude has a hate boner for cs for some reason
Saying that CS is easier than CE makes me a hater? Interesting.

You are responding to a copy/pasta.

I know, that’s just in case some roastie is lurking

>when Jow Forums realizes that good genetics bring good looks and high intelligence
you know that the "attractive but dumb" meme has been invented by bluehaired landwhales to cope? here's the shocker to you uggos: most attractive people have also an above average IQ

Wealth, good looks, intelligence, health, all tend to have a positive correlation.

>our field
Any hacker with their salt is self-taught.

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking ThinkPad T470?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gigs in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, Arch is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a gentoo kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

Attached: normies_.jpg (1080x821, 110K)

BHAYAHAHYAHAGHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
I don't know why I lost my shit to this