Backdoored x86 processors

I see many users here showing off their shiny new botnet hardware. Are you not concerned about the security risk PSP, and ME pose?

Attached: backdoor-intel-management-engine.jpg (900x505, 55K)

Even if you were working on a $10,000,000 software project it's not a concern that the government will back-door you and steal your code.

Tbqh, fampai, the ones most bound to x86 are Windows users, and I think it's fair to say that the latter is a greater botnet concern than the hardware.

Everything is botnet, go be a hermit in the forest if this bothers you.

$10,000,000 isn't shit, for one. Secondly it's more concerning that figures like Cody Wilson and Julian Assange have had sexual allegations mounted against them. That's the type of shit that you'd expect to see lodged by high actors to discredit people pushing disruptive opinions, platforms, mediums, or technology.

This.

What good does it do us if the internet is open and free, if the hardware we use to interface with it, is compromised? The sort of thing can be used to target political dissidents/enemies of the state. It is concerning.

Librem 5 + RAPTOR Blackbird is the future

>Secondly it's more concerning that figures like Cody Wilson and Julian Assange have had sexual allegations mounted against them

The accusations are fair.
If you do not agree with the laws the accusations are based on that is another issue.

This is the answer

Attached: riscv.png (512x512, 24K)

It is, but not yet.

it is not.
hint: big corporations are backing it up

Are you trying to say that because large corporations are involved in RISC-V, the whole architecture can't be trusted?

Because of that's what you're saying, you're pretty dumb.

I'm sure that in time someone will find a backdoor in it too

there is no way around it
you choose being part of either software or hardware botnet
many pick both

Attached: 1533755857006.png (1440x509, 388K)

Please stop being retarded. The backdoors aren't in the architecture, but in the implementations.

I am saying the jew will find a way to jew up the project
never trust the jew

Reminder the last acceptable cpus that for sure they don't have backdoors are Intel core 2 quad q9xxx series or amd bulldozer fx series get them while they are cheap

But that's exactly the strength with RISC-V, that there isn't just one or very few implementations. There are already numerous companies and open-source projects working on their own implementations.

Only people who don't know what they're saying would make such a vague statement. You cannot infiltrate something that is free and open.

>not buying a Talos II Lite

I admit I am shitposding

Attached: 1538493031124.gif (354x534, 208K)

Is this true? I do believe that even mobile Core 2 Duo's featured Intel ME.