Was it intentional?

Was it intentional?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-11-58-49.jpg (1080x1355, 541K)

Yes they were testing their remote wipe for pirated media, and softwares.

Yea, it's what you get for installing W10.

>softwares
TO THE LOO

If you don't have all your shit backed up you only have yourself to blame.

If by 'it' you mean 'extreme cost saving by firing competent people and replacing them with volunteers and pajeets' then YES, it was intentional.

pls Sir, be using backups from OneDrive Sir.
pls Sir, be installing Update to fix Update that fucked your files fuck, needfully Sir.
pls Sir, we have make much space on your disks for future forthcoming Updates Sir.

But hasn't that been in since day 1?
I remember reading about it years ago.

MOM CANCEL MY MEETINGS
WINDOWS DELETED MY DOCUMENTS AGAIN

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 410K)

If you were doing service desk you'd know win10 build updates have been fucking up computers from day one. Microsoft doesn't care. They probably save couple of ten milli by not doing quality checking as thoroughly as hoped and not delaying the updates after troubles in beta.

>"some users"
I've not heard of anyone who had this problem, must be some random boomers who ignorantly clicked OK on some "let me free some space on your pc!" dialog box

>let me free space on your PC
>removes documents
THE STATE OF WINDOOZE

Attached: 215695.png (852x1486, 541K)

I mean it's 2018 and somebody is still using windows 10 ? :D

There are windows like 7 or 8.1 and somebody would pick up spy me for free windows ? Really ?

>hire pajeets to program your flagship OS
>they inevitably fuck it up completely in a single update
>deleting users files
>use this as leverage as a way to say pajeets shouldn't be hired
I doubt this will happen though

Yeah if somebody wants a more user friendly OS than Windows 10 then GNU/Linux clearly is the choice they're looking for

>known issue for testers
>still push it anyways
10/10 job M$

SD dude here. I can confirm this

>Imagine having to be this much defensive for a 250 dollar OS made by an anti competetive multibillionaire company

maybe sometimes they'd just prefer that THERE FUCKING DOCUMENT ARE LEFT IN PEACE FROM HORDES OF MARAUDING PAJEETS TRYING TO INSTALL USER WALLET HIJACKERS FOR $5 PER MONTH FOR FUCKING DELUXE SOLITAIRE AND SIMILAR USELESS SHITE
>just stop excusing the inexcusable

semiintentional

Attached: 1538910129715.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

i kind of hope things like this will make people do backups but they probably still won't

here is your well deserved (you)

LTSB doesn't have this problem.

Plasma 5 desktop environment is perfectly a competitive solution.

Attached: box of cox.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

YOU MADE ME RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, MS is giving you a push to abandon the ancient physical storage and move all your data to the superior MS cloud.
Whether you like it or not. Or else.

Attached: starring-angry-indian-business-man-portrait-23247478.jpg (867x1300, 218K)

lol as bad as windows sometimes can be at least it is useable unlike linux

Yeah, and that's exactly why most of the biggest IT companies run their servers on Windows. Oh, wait...

ubuntu is much more usable w10 or osx

they all spy

Yes. It's a test designed to collect stats about how many retards don't use backups.

Is it possibly changing passwords too? The night after the update, I couldn't log into my PC even when entering the right password.

>muh servers
Apache can run on Windows.

kek

To be fair major financial companies probably have a token amount of Linux servers...

IIS 10 is a million times better than Apache. You need to run Litespeed to even entertain the idea that it's comparable.

People just use Linux because it's a meme and cheaper than Windows.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-08 Usage share of operating systems - Wikipedia.png (3372x958, 273K)

yet no one uses windows for it

No, because Microsoft isn't capable of making something that works.

>IIS
>better than anything
at what? ASP.NET is a joke