Whats gonna happen with the videogame console industry once cloud gaming takes off (10-15byears)?

Whats gonna happen with the videogame console industry once cloud gaming takes off (10-15byears)?

Attached: E5F21D39-CB5F-4598-B10C-1DE053DC4B75.jpg (1213x900, 797K)

>Ten to fifteen billion years
I'm not really bothered desu

I don't know, ask Those fags are gonna love your picture of that tranny

Years*

>t. newfag

Attached: C74952B9-0BC2-48C9-BCE1-F81A016DE3A0.jpg (1080x720, 170K)

Attached: 1537797698691.jpg (700x700, 83K)

Stupid gamer.

>videogames
this is a linux board, try tip top of kek mountain

>Latencies

>15 years
Australia would be able to stream their games at 30fps in 480p

It was there already, if memory serves sony bought it and thats the last i heard of it. Was called onlive or something

We probably have 20 years to go thanks to comcast

Wheres the peepee?

Considering it's usually minorities and poor people playing video games, it's very unlikely it will ever kick off, considering it requires low latency (< 5ms )to even begin getting started.

STOP KILLING GAMES

Attached: ROSS HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE.png (1920x1080, 716K)

It will be the same because cloud gayming will always have twice as much latency and will be overpriced as in gayming on cloud would cost you more than a console if you played for more than 2 years.

Google wouldn't be making Yeti if they didn't think it was sustainable. It's the whole reason Proton/dxvk were funded all of the sudden. You don't make all those investments unless you expect a lot of profit.

People still care about input lag so it probably won't happen.

Attached: ba5JBIu.jpg (827x2371, 357K)

Input lag only matters for hardcore gamersoys
The average Norman doesn't care about it nor knows what it is

Attached: B92F306D-8628-469C-8705-1F298F5FDF23.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

t. lagface

i don't see console gaming going away because casual gamers want something that just werks both online and offline.

Normies

Bait. Cloud gaming is a retarded idea both from a technical perspective and freedom-wise. It's such a shit idea that even normies wouldn't fall for it.

what's her instagram bois?

@trannyalien

quit posting pics of a mentally ill tranny. leave the dude alone.

Why is she so cute boys

videogames are babysitter substitutes
streaming videogames isn't going to become commonplace because it's going to hog the 5mbps $80/month connections we'll have and the parents want that for their movies

Sorry, this page isn't available.

>she
>cute
>her

That's a guy.......

whould wife her on the spot and taught her to how to program in C