Wake up

>Wake up
>Immediately go to fridge to get a beer
>Only about half way through the bottle do I realize what I just did

Is my life effectively over at this point

Attached: 1540894884460.jpg (150x150, 26K)

Stop keeping alcohol in your living space, it's really that simple

are you asking me if youre dead or about to die?

Probably, but I drink while operating angle grinders and other dangerous, potentially explosive tools.

>drinking beer
Quit attention seeking.
When you get to house whiskey for breakfast 20 years straight, then call me

Just realized I meant to post this on Jow Forums

Sorry Janny

mods are madmen for stickying this

Beer in the morning?

fuck niggers and fuck the jannie

Attached: 1489582685840.jpg (680x700, 70K)

i havent had a job in years thanks to alcoholism

Every other Friday I get a 12 pack of some expensive local brewery hipster beer (I can’t drink that mass produced factory beer piss) and drink 9 of them. I wake up and drink the other 3 around 11:am and eat lunch. It’s pretty comfy. Thinking of cutting back to once a month therefor becoming 50% less degenerate

I don't hate the janny even though he bans me a lot

He's just doing his job

yeah those stupid kike faggot double nigger mods.

Well if I was a Democrat and watching my party fail so often and so completely I would probably stay drunk also.

not when you realize it's an illness and once alcoholic, you're one for the rest of your life. There's no "only just one beer" anymore. You either go completely sober or perish.
Sadly, I have some experience with this shit in my family.

weak faggot. kys.

stop being non-white?

>Woke up this mornin and I got myself a beer.
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Attached: SpoopyTrumpet.gif (270x329, 214K)

Just taper off using... I don't know. Ehm, set some goals... I would say switch to kratom but that stuff has put my own life on hold. Every night I play Super Nintendo while listening to podcasts. That's no life for a 40-year old man.

You're drunkenly cursing out anons again? What do you want, drunkard?

go get kratom it'll get you off alcohol, then sort your life out. its that or die.

cold turkey or nothing. If the alcoholism is too advanced to go cold turkey - go to hospital. You won't deal with it by tapering off.

I know. I used phenibut for a while, which is as deadly as alcohol if you cold turkey. Tapering doesn't work with alcohol - it's difficult to nurse a beer when the demons are creeping up your spine, except if he switches to Valium for a few weeks and tapers that off. But maybe it's doable to just stop.

>job
its not a job, if you do it for free

Attached: 1539513788386.jpg (1408x1424, 286K)

Drank every day for last week and a half. Usually 8 beers at night. 10 on weekends. Drinking because I'm happy and feel good for once. Really want to just kick for a while and let my brain chemistry settle back to normal. I need to look for a new job that isn't work from home tech support for niggers, haitian floridians, and retarded whites. The internet was a mistake.

>Is my life effectively over at this point

If it wasn't gluten-free than it is.

Bro, I wish you the best, but the time is now. Don't wait anymore, don't think anymore, don't plan anymore. Just do what is needed to be done.

Yes it works like a charm. It drives away the cravings like morning mist under a summer sun and you can skip all the shittyness involved with the first few weeks of quiting booze. Just don't go full retard with it like I did and quit the kratom before you become addicted. Quiting kratom was terrible and after that it was right back to drinking.

Hey jij ook al? Via Kraatje? Of Bikhuk. Kutkratom. Ik doe geen zak meer door dat spul. Maar het is veel minder erg dan hardere drugs, dat is zeker!

Thanks dude. I haven't drunk in 2 years, but my real vices are kratom and phenibut. At this moment only kratom. And yeah, I need to quit that. Life is so much better without it. I am not even interested in sex anymore, cause it kills your libido.

Fuck Jow Forums and fuck niggers.

Cringe