Best game of 2018

best game of 2018

Attached: 24B0846F-2BEF-4026-9A91-88AED44AAF28.jpg (1122x1080, 282K)

>brain dead combat
>shitty writing
>huge empty world
>ridiculous amount of travel time
No way.
It’s pretty cool and comfy sometimes but not goty

>console fags

how can that be when yakuza kiwami 2 was

then what is goty if not this?

false information

Honestly now that I think about it this was a shitty year for video games

>huge empty world

It's probably the most alive open world game ever. I know games like FO:NV have lots of lore and things to do, but the world felt dead

yeah for pc

It's Fortnite Battle Royal of course

i can cry and laugh bout this

Attached: 1537202991063.png (796x712, 317K)

Is this game worth buying now or should I wait till the price goes down on used copies from Ebay?

Attached: 1540695091131.jpg (951x971, 232K)

Roll

This whole gang shit is pretty retarded though. Why can't I just let lose to explore and do what I want.

imo worth buying now, providing you aren't unemployed/desperate for money. It is beautiful, for starters. Can sometimes make you do annoying busy work and slow things down to a crawl for no real reason, but other than that I'd give it a 9/10 overall

Not being able to run around camp is one of the most annoying aspects of the game. It also has loads of mechanics that take a while to get your head around, but eventually you realise they are pretty intuitive.

With most games, even the really good ones, you're better off waiting until about 4-6 weeks after their initial release, because there are a lot of people in the world who literally spend all of their spare time playing video games, so they're always seeking new games, playing all the way through them, selling the game, buying new ones and repeating that.

When they sell the game for a quarter of what they initially paid for it, that's when you buy it. And it probably won't take long for those people to complete the game and sell it online. Just keep your eye on the market.

List of "Bad Words" banned from RD2
pic related

Attached: polrefrigeratormagnets.png (150x5906, 59K)

H.

>Jew is a bad word
Isn't that anti-Semitic?

She's cute though

Sounds like it to me.

Attached: Spoopydancer.gif (255x349, 251K)

>aryan is banned

The anglo strikes again.

this is fake
i heard nigger ingame

Holy shit anyone find the wendigo yet?

>xbox
top kek

Many are bizarro, some are obviously only "offensive" to the faggot game devs, like "developer" and "rockstar"
Pinko, Scumbag, Commie, Turdburglar,and Sheboon are all fine to use so I should be OK.

Attached: YukYuk.gif (325x311, 467K)

Based

Quit sexualizing the queen you godforsaken faggots