I got pic related, would it be possible to just use an AIO watercooler on it by using zip ties?

I got pic related, would it be possible to just use an AIO watercooler on it by using zip ties?
Should I put something on the RAM chips?
It doesn't have any on them now I think?

Attached: 1050Ti.jpg (1500x1500, 161K)

How drunk are you OP

Probably not wise to just zip tie an AIO to one, since the mounting pressure wouldn't be good enough, I'd imagine.
Just stick to the stock cooler, a 1050 Ti is easily cooled.
If it's actually a problem, you could even go so far as to strip the shroud, and zip tie some fans to it. Even then, it's still not advisable, since the 1050 Ti is a low power draw card, and can be passively cooled anyway.
What the fug is that brand desu

no its fine liquid nitrogen overclockers use zipties all the time on their shit and on their stuff when they testing it with aircoolers.

you just have to be not retarded a screw and bolt is more retard proof.

Attached: 1533361874138.jpg (957x621, 71K)

They make fucking passive 1050TIs you don't need any better cooling.

Attached: 1050TI.jpg (350x350, 22K)

they also only use 2screws not 4 because screwing the extra 2 down doesn't help them get uber overclocks.

I mean you could do that OP.

But why?

why are you building a PC if your passive

buy a intel NUC you retard its cheaper.

how gimped are those passively cooled cards?

massively they are retarded if building a silent computer was possible recording studios would do it with their unlimited budget instead they put the computers in a sound proof server room and run cables.

us normies don't even need to do that now just put your computer in your garage and buy a 2.50$ steam link it does desktop as well.

It's the 4GB GDDR5 version so it's the full fat 1050TI

The 1050TI doesn't even use a 6pin and they made passive 750TIs which used alot more power than the 1050TI

it throttles 247 unless your playing Minecraft or League of Legends.

EK used to make a 750/750ti waterblock. I regret not building an i3 + GTX 750 system with a single 120mm rad and silent fan. Would have been awesome.

im about to make a core2duo 2.4ghz silent going to delid it unplug its cheap as shit 650w 20$ chink power supplies fan only run a soundcard on it and use integrated gfx. not sure what cooler ill use might put a noctua or slim fan on it and run it at lowest setting and under volt the cpu and downclock it and disable its second core.

just want it for playing music beside hifi.

Only if you have literally no fans in your case. Otherwise it's fine.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9NLzAvNjUzOTc2L29yaWdpbmFsLzA0LUNsb2NrLVJhdGUucG5n.png (711x533, 25K)

Why the fuck would you ever need to water cool a fucking 1050ti?

>delidding a soldered CPU
I advise against it.

Yeah, weren't C2Ds soldered? Don't think you can really delid that.

take some measures, come up with an adapter plate for some big aftermarket heatsink for a CPU, take it to some guy with a workshop, ask him if he could do it, any self respecting shop should have scraps of sheet metal of that approximate size so it should be 10 bucks

I think you just put a lighter to it for a while before you pry it.

OP here
Wish I was drunk atm
Guess it's going to be a lot of trouble huh
I got that 1050Ti already anyway, just wanna have some fun with my PC
Just to play around really, 1050T can't OC very well, but it seems like fun to have it run at 50C or lower at full usage
You may still get a used one, or use the Chinks.
Just some fun
This is actually really useful, I'll check that out

Actual question, will I need to do something about the onboard RAM?
Would getting some cheap heatsinks be overkill?

Attached: KananRuby.jpg (850x1200, 187K)

Blasting them with air should be fine for 7Gbps GDDR5, if it doesn't cost too much, you probably could just buy some cheap copper heatsinks off Ali or something to play it safe.

you really bought that chinkshit? what's the price and hows the performance?

>Actual question, will I need to do something about the onboard RAM?
>Would getting some cheap heatsinks be overkill?
You can get a bag of pic related for... i dunno, like 5 bucks? You'd need some case airflow for them to work. Either that or make sure the adapter plate you come up covers the memory, maybe even the vrm if you have the autisms

Attached: hts-gp001p_p1-700x700.jpg (700x700, 58K)

It was the cheapest 1050Ti I could get when I was in Nippon last year.
With the mining craze going on I sold my 290 for a high price, got some figures and this card there from the 290 money.
That's what I was thinking of, getting some thermal pads and some chink heatsinks, just in case, may help getting a littler higher clocks on the Vram I think.
Excuse my phrasing, don't have the chink one, was heavily contemplating getting it.

My EVGA 1070 SC has a very slight "bzzzzz" sound when under load at around 65-70C and 40-50% fan rpm. Is this coil whine or are all video cards like that?
I've had a completely silent msi 1050 ti and also an MSI 1060 gaming x 6g. The msi 1060 had pretty much the same sound level as my current evga 1070 SC. I have to note that the sound can only be heard when you place your ear very close to the GPU. At 40 to 50% rpm the noise still persists but it's drowned out by the noise of the PSU, CPU and case fans. If I wear my headphones, no extremely loud noises can be heard. Does this warrant an RMA?

Attached: 1538927499398.webm (1200x675, 2.81M)

shit wrong thread

Not op but I got a 1060 in the same brand. Literally the only not overpriced card during the shortage by miners.

It works great. Zero trouble so far. My only complain is that it comes with only one hdmi (+do and dvi) but I would have preferred 2 hdmi outputs

buy an artic accelero s3 and zip ties a noctua fans

this is so, so, so retarded

It's a fucking 1050ti. Who the hell water cools a 1050ti? It's right up there with the water cooled router.

OP here
Got a RX480 8GB with the money I was planning on using for this watercooled 1050Ti.
May watercool this one in a few months tho

These were for 8x mining rigs in the hype that already had fans built into the case. They made 1060s too.