Antivirus* hey bro you got two password stealers on your computer what you wanna do?

>antivirus* hey bro you got two password stealers on your computer what you wanna do?
>er... Gee I dunno maybe DELETE THAT SHIT???
>antivirus* k bro u sure you want to delete these password grabbers?
>YES just fucking delete em
>wow64tcpsvcs deleted
>wait....wow64 that's unusually

> head to antivirus forums
>couple of guys there had similar problems
>an admin gets back to them with an answer in like half an hour.
>yeah lol its a false positive update ur av and run again should be OK
>both guys confirmed the false positive

>mfw I just deleted my tcpsvcs.
> I have no idea what it does but its important and I'm at work and super anxious as to his to fix it.

Help me Jow Forums what the fuck do I do? My only crime was trusting my AV.

Attached: 1523105958133.jpg (1210x819, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.net/process/tcpsvcs.exe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb Windows poster.

Hurr hurr lookitmeguise I'm posting a meem

Fuck off.

If you actually followed the Jow Forums's biggest meme you wouldn't have this issue.

Listen buddy, if I want to download reinstall and not play any games I'll make sure to let you know k but for now I'm really fucking worried because no one on Jow Forums knows what a tcpsvcs does.

Got me good with that bait, buddy, got me good.

So what do you want to know?
If you would take at least one second to google you would find this:
file.net/process/tcpsvcs.exe.html

Its not bait I'm really fucking worried no one is even telling me what it does and all I can find out from google is that its a important file that shouldn't be removed nothing about how to fix it or whether I download it from Microsoft or anything like that.

Okayy, I dont like it, but Imma try to help.
Could you tell those few of us who like to help which version of Windows you have? Check the system info, it's in your Control Panel. Settings, for Win10. A screenshot would be helpful.
If you googled the file and are confused what does it do, feel free to ask.

Attached: 1506572004122.png (300x300, 148K)

Antiviruses dont outright delete files unless you got something ultra shit. Go check your quarrantine b

Basically what matters is if you have 32bit or 64bit Windows. And what was the exact name of the tcpsvcs.exe. Certain trojans disguise as this file, and are placed in other than the default folder. So do some research in your antivirus' logs.

Also what said

Proud that my biz art is still circulating

I'm at work at the moment, but I can tell you off by heart its a win 10 64 bit system

dumb faggot
should've read what it was accusing and what that was before deleting. also quarantine is a thing
it should have deleted your entire user folder and written on top of it

>start menu
>search cmd
>right click run as admin
>type sfc /scannow into command prompt

grats you fixed your pc now mow my lawn

M8 I'll suck your cock if this works.

You're q fucking retard. You can't be helped.
Install gentoo

It didn't work, hoping the microsoft september update will fix it.

>u sure you want to delete these password grabbers?
>YES just fucking delete em
> My only crime was trusting my AV.
There are people like this out here. Your crime is lacking the licence for Common Sense 2018

Yeah but how relevant even is TCPSVCS for the layman?

Sfc /scannow in admin CMD
Thank me later

Tried it, didn't work went to malwarebytes and someone gave me the files, alot more helpful than 10 hours of Jow Forums.

mad Jow Forumsfag is mad
get lost freak

Woah, wtf... This is literally predicting my day. It's 6pm and so far those events depicted have happened in that exact order and time