I have an idea

You know how nobody will ever tell you their secret brilliant idea for a website or whatever because they think you will steal it? Well fuck it ima tell you.

I have the dream of running a website as a job. I just think it would be fun to make my own hours and be admin of my own sites. I do not have the delusion that I would not have to do a lot of work all the time. OK so here is (I think) a good idea for a site. You get people who are into cats (a lot of people) and have office jobs to buy and install a USB device hooked up to their home computer that has a little remote control feather toy on it and also a little machine that shoots cat treats on it. Then you sell the ability to shoot cat treats to other people for like a dollar a treat. You leave it to the cat owner to monitor his/her cats and not give them too many treats, I am thinking like 3 a day per cat.

I don't think I could get rich off this but I bet there are many thousands of office type cat people who would spend 2 bucks a day giving random cats treats for the lulz.

what do you guys think? I have made static and commerce websites before with back end databases but never robots, how hard would this be?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 12.40.26 PM.png (1276x954, 1.56M)

oh pic is related, that's my cat

Whatever you do, upload a youtube video of the cat

so.. a cat food dispenser thing that "shoots" treats a cats like a catapult just so you can look at them? what? Why not just throw that shit manually if it's that exciting?

...and i ive already copyrighted and patented it . sorry op.

>so.. a cat food dispenser thing that "shoots" treats a cats like a catapult just so you can look at them? what? Why not just throw that shit manually if it's that exciting?
You get to watch the cat eat the treat user, you get to feel like you gave a kitty a treat for a dollar. it's entertainment

>...and i ive already copyrighted and patented it . sorry op.
:(

Attached: Z9V0VX5u_2018421184031_t.webm (352x640, 499K)

because if I'm understanding OP correctly it's viewed by a webcam and fired via paying them

goddamn i fucking hate cats kill yourself op

>because if I'm understanding OP correctly it's viewed by a webcam and fired via paying them
yes exactly

so does Jow Forums like my idea?

*blocks ur post*

Attached: 1534029455554.jpg (750x683, 31K)

>goddamn i fucking hate cats kill yourself op
oh my :(

Attached: wtisworse.jpg (1000x1000, 309K)

It's interesting but I don't know if it's profitable

I for sure won't be the next zukkerberg but I bet there is some money to be made off it if you have thousands of people a day doing it

lewd

I think the hardest thing would be trying to attract people to do the setup

good luck OP I hope you're successful

thx plox

>cats like fishy stuff
>"whatever"
dumb thot
also, my boss says hi

Nice cat

kys edgelord

thx she is a very good girl and loves tummy rubs

here is mine:
a Counter Strike for mobile, where players could shoot eachoter when they see eachother in the street.

Attached: 1531084172591.jpg (205x205, 12K)