Will you buy it?

Will you buy it?

Attached: iPhone-SE-Plus-concept-25.jpg (900x600, 59K)

no, because it will never exist
it's not gimmicky enough for apple to bother releasing

no because i have the iphone xs max

>iPhone SE X

This is the worst timeline

Attached: AEC0AF4E-7A69-4099-9F0C-988A4B4621B5.jpg (810x456, 67K)

I would buy this if it came with a good battery.

>iPhone SE XXX

I think apple is too devious to give us what we want. They know the small androids suck ass so those of us who want a se2 will stfu and just buy whatever apple makes since theres no good small option. It sucks.

I wouldnt mind if they made it a little taller the issue is the larger phones are too wide to comfortably grip with a case.

>and not using a case for these expensive phones is full retard

>manlet

they discontinued the SE

Literally the only reason to have a bezelless screen, you want to maximize the screen in a tiny device.
I dont give a fuck if my massive 6" have 2 milimeters of bezel or not, thing is already huge

No because I hate apple

>small androids suck ass
the good ones really don't
I had Xperia Z3c and liked it very much
I'd absolutely hate to lug about huge fucking slabs, I'm not Moses for fuck's sake

>iPhone X SE
>iPhone X SE Max

>iPhone Butt SE X Max

Attached: 1504941712180.jpg (500x574, 50K)

I would buy it if it had

>1080-1440 screen
>5000+mah battery
>Not 2mm thick
>Headphone jack
>Minimum 1 micro SD card 2 preferred
>512-1tb internal storage
>8gb ram
>Decent camera
>1-2 usb C 3.1 ports

>back glass+metal combo
>round volume buttons
it won't exist, that shit is dated.

That was 2014 tho? SE is 2016, smaller and does high fps (slo mo) 1080p too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m considering android but the lack of imessage sucks.

He means if they make SE2

>good,camera, oled screen, headphone jack, thumbprint sensor in screen and no shitty X/XS interface
>all for less than $800

i'd glad buy and replace my 6s

I agree but with ios 8gb isnt that needed especially since u wont multi task on the small screen. 4gb is fine. For android though yes.

>microsd
If they ever allowed that I’d be ok with a smaller max main storage, but they wont do it, they want u to buy icloud or a big over price main storage.

>hjack
Apple hates to reverse themself and now that android phones have begun to drop it, we are fucked.

>hd+ screen
Honestly 1080p is fine if not overkill for the size unless u want to use the phone for VR up close to your face.. most of what I watch is youtube talking videos where quality doesnt matter.

Yeah it should also run Android with AMOLED screen and support otg and HDMI fucking retard

I got SE after Z3c went EOL and updates stopped. Currently looking for a potential replacement in case of EOL or some accident.
And I'm not worried by iMessage much. Everyone I know uses at least one other IM app so that's not a huge problem.

Thing is imessage is encrypted by default and theres no having to ask to switch to another IM app. So by default texting will work in a wifi / no-cellular reception scenario which happens a lot of buildings I frequent.

>iPhone X SE Men

That's a valid point, but for me it's an acceptable loss if Apple don't get their shit together by the time my SE needs to be replaced.

Just get a ringke or popsocket. I'm still using a note 3 and recently picked up one of these and it's an absolute game-changer

God help me I probably will have to use one of those cellular assplugs.

Look like I have a high chode

*thigh chode

Will you take your poo to it?

Attached: 1528695085158.jpg (2584x2520, 455K)

I literally just bought a new SE off ebay for 160USD
Pretty fucking great phone. The last good apple design imo.

no I already have a phone

>notch
>no headphone
>no home button
>probably doesn't charge when plugged in
>wtf they can't even color the back all the same color

Attached: 1478217431960.png (500x806, 222K)

>not carrying your phone in a jacket pocket or better yet a slim cargo pocket.

Enjoy your testicular cancer, bro.

>no physical keyboard
instadrop

>cargo pants

>jackets when its warm

What's wrong with cargo pants?

POO

Attached: 1527698308724.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Just make sure you bring a matching fedora!

I'm not talking about cargo pants with the bulging baggy side pockets, Grandpa. Get with the times.

If my iphone c breaks down i might consider it but i probably will go for something with a headphone jack.