Daily reminder that this is the best gaming mouse

Daily reminder that this is the best gaming mouse
may even be the best mouse, period

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 81K)

Big if true

For when you need to game and do your taxes at the same time.

>gaming

It's only good for MMOs and for productivity. Other than that, the g403/g703 are king.

I have this mouse. But sadly only classic versions of WoW require all those buttons. New WoW doesnt at all

Kekaronni.

King of what? Being exactly like other mice with a different shape? This isn't 2004 where there's only a few mice with good sensors lul.

Why the hell do you need anything other than a trackpad and two buttons?

What are you gay or something?

Attached: 1536975693493.jpg (701x497, 61K)

Razer Abyssus RZ-01.
No-Nonsense, good sensors. Because you do own a keyboard, don't you?

up untill the annoying logitech patented "doubleclick" feature kicks in

>be left handed

It's nice but the claw grip gets tiring after a while.

why in the world would you need a keyboard on your mouse

Cursor jumps around on mine, faulty laser or something. I stopped using it days after I bought it, shit mouse

Redragon Perdition is cheaper and has more programmable buttons, without losing the RGB if you're into that. YW

For mmorpgs with so much skills modifiers and commands it is basically requirement.
Ctrl + shift on mouse helped a ton with g300

What happened to Jow Forums. Interesting topics are hard to come across. Now it's just plebian trash

I've yet to find a MMO for which this is true. Even back in the day when you had shitton of spells in WoW you only used a subset of them so you just bound the keys around wasd (and used ctrl/alt/shift modifiers if needed) and you could do just fine. Sure, the MMO mouse made it slightly more comfy, but it was hardly ever a requirement.
And these days it literally doesn't matter since all MMOs try to streamline as much as possible. My mouse has 5 extra buttons + a modifier button and I've yet to actually find a use for them because keyboard is pretty much always enough.

1. Start a thread about something you find interesting.
2. Nobody will care because it's actually boring.
3. Repeat until you realize that you're actually the boring one

People on a "tech" board should be able to fix that. It usually just takes a few seconds to insert a piece of paper/tape whatever and fix that.

thats not the point it need a lot of contact cleaner
the problem is that ITS CONSTANT

Thanks for the brief tutorial. Might stick around again, might not. Either way noone cares

t. poorfags who cant afford to spend more than $10 on a mouse

Why'd you reply to my post

which one was yours

there are only a few mice with good sensors, either they pick up to much, and can throw a click off by upwards 20 pixels, or they have inconsistent drags where they will hop around, there are only a few mice I have ever used that were lazer that didn't have massive problems.

don't use mine for gaming, in fact I find the buttons harder to use gaming then not, thing is great for productivity, otherwise a macro pad serves you better in games.

prior tab - refresh - next tab
page down - search - page up
close tab - new tab - reopen tab
text smaller - open hide (Jow Forums command) - text bigger

shifting with the third buttons changes clicks

middle click - left click - right click

search term - search term - search term
search term - suspend tab - search term
comma - space - down
username - zoom 100% - new thread

can't imagine using the internet without it anymore.

use mine left handed all the time when jerking off, half the buttons are there to aid me in my endeavor.