FOR ALL NEW VISITORS DO NOT USE LINUX

Seriously it's not usable as a daily driver, stay on Windows 10 as bad as it sometimes is.. it is 100% better than Linux or try Linux but when you come back you will see all of it was just a LARP phase.

Most proprietary software that s worth something isn't available on Linux sure you could run windows in VM or use WINE but in the end you are still trying to mimic Windows so whats the point of going from the real thing to a copy cat full of holes ?

You don't trust Microsoft but you trust Canonical or RedHat maybe you are so sick you will actually trust the chinks (Deepin)

Lets say you find you distro how long before the CoC impacts the software side and your user experience goes to shit, what if they gain even more control in Linux ?

Muh its open source so I trust it...do you know how to code do you thin your average joe will go thru it..!? most people don't even read the user agreement, 99% use Google and Facebook

The reason code is proprietary so chinks cant steal it or who ever the competition is + people get paid to do the work in Linux its mostly donations or they get paid by the same big evils like Microsoft or Google

Attached: 4562353.jpg (250x172, 9K)

how many times are you going to make this thread?

kys

how many times has Xorg broken your display settings today?
SEETHING FREETARD

r u an acoustic neat

>that butcherd english
>that shitty "reasoning"
>reddit-spacing
>ALL CAPS TITLE
gr8 b8, m8. I r8 8/8.

Kys

Coping
mad?

You're just making a fool of yourself with these repeating threads. Also, everyone is entitled to their own experience. Trying linux is not an in reversible life choice. Maybe some new users do see benefits for their own. Most definitely Linux is not your optimal OS so just don't use it and all is fine.

Windows 10 is insanely bloated.

I installed it on my toaster and even the wifi signal was worse, wtf.

Attached: 1509066222334.jpg (200x228, 27K)

spamming and baiting

Attached: 1536976719786.jpg (300x295, 14K)

>

cringe

Attached: 1538694221750.png (540x300, 68K)

Well, a rant that long is hard to read as it is. It could use some newlines. Better make it all newlines.

Lincucks have no souls sadly
Also make this thread daily

How many times did Windows Update wipe your data? How many times did Windows restart by itself today? How many times did you see that Candy Crush game appear in the start menu after you thought you removed it? Which kind of ads did your lock screen get this time? How many times did Windows fuck you over today? How often did Onedrive install itself again?

>being for new visitors, not against them

newfag

Attached: 1534260566417.jpg (1075x473, 258K)

forced copypasta?

Never
I actually have Windows 10 and I didn't have any problem of you listed
If you didn't know shit
You deserve shit

Linux is not shit if you know shit. Windows is shit even if you know shit. That's just how it is

The first thing I do on a new Windows 10 install is enable WSL and install Ubuntu, because Windows is garbage without it. Windows can't even remove the Windows.old folder properly, not even using those retarded Storage Sense or Disk Cleanup utilities. However I can remove it with just one sudo rm -rf. Pathetic.

I spot a problem: You're not Anonymous.

I dont need to be anonymous if I knew how to werk shit

0.05 rupees have been deposited into your account

You spelled linux is shit wrong buddy

Attached: now-look-at-this-bait-32133135.png (500x350, 26K)

Weak bait. Saged. Gotta step up your game, kid, if you wanna bait with the best.

linux is always shit
NO GAMES LOL

Attached: 1536641108205.png (504x723, 165K)

DELID

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

abloobloo

Man of culture

I only use Linox inside a Windows XP Virtual Machine inside my macOS Mojave, and let me tell you, your breath smells like cum.

Savage bait, time to take it.

Honestly, it depends on the distro and your use case. Ubuntu, and its sister distros Lubuntu and Xubuntu are the only good non-hobby desktop distros out there. While I don't use Ubuntu as a daily driver on my desktop PC (gayming faggot here), I have it installed on everything else and I've had no issues outside of drivers; the OS itself has been stable for me. Wine has worked perfectly with the few gaymes and proprietary software I've needed on my other machines.

As for "trusting" Microsoft and Canonical: I don't trust any of these companies, but recently I have been starting to care less and less. The botnet is everywhere in almost everything; (((they))) control everything.
We're all going to be dead and in the ground as some point, we might as well try to enjoy ourselves. If I want to use a proprietary botnet for gaymes, then I will. If I want to use an open source Chinese/Russian botnet, then I will.

what distros have you used exactly, baito-chan?

reddit spacing.