Pirating in 2018

So I haven't been pirating programs for a loooong time now and since a bunch of things have changed on the Internet I think maybe you can give me some help.

I've always been using torrents (tho they are considered very unsafe) and never had any issues with them. But in the meantime Piratebay got taken down (and gone up again!?) and I'm not really sure how to do it right now.

Hope someone can hit me up with a couple of sites and techniques maybe?

Ps: I'm not just talking games but mainly stuff like Photoshop etc.

Attached: 1200px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png (1200x1359, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
twitter.com/hashtag/thepiratebay?lang=en
proxybay.bz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A VPN I guess.

>Pirating software
Why on earth would you do this? You don't "pirate" free and open source software, and you shouldn't be using anything that isn't free and open source.

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

You're not gonna get a proper answer on Jow Forums, Jow Forumspiracy WILL help you out more than here

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS SHILL)

Option 1: i2p torrenting
Option 2: using a torrent download service like put.io or bitport.io
Option 3: using a VPN with your torrents (somewhat risky (could violate VPN provide TOS))
Option 4: using ZeroNet
Option 5: clearnet torrenting (litteral madman)
Option 6: McDonald's torrenting (based)

Attached: 1538528120446.jpg (624x417, 123K)

Downloading - Your ISP may block or downgrade your service.

Uploading - More of what they are cracking down on. Similar to being a meth distributor vs being a meth addict.

Get a VPN.

>Downloading - Your ISP may block or downgrade your service.
>Uploading - More of what they are cracking down on.
>imagine living in such a shithole

Megaupload

Where does this go?

Any Britfags actually had trouble their isp? Been torrenting heavily since 2007 and only starter using vpns in 2015, never had an issue.

Attached: 1528831801188v.jpg (460x578, 142K)

ThePirateBay onion address

Attached: Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient BitTorren (1045x725, 169K)

This

Torguard is a vpn that allows torrenting.

I used it for a long time. It was close to my 250mb/s downstream as well.

I don't dare use programs or anything with a .exe fiel or .zip in it outside of curated, invitation only communities, and even then I never get anything newer than a month old, just in case people need to time figure out if something is fishy about the upload.
I got unrecoverable malware from public torrent sites twice and I gave up on them entirely. Chinese malware scammers like to spam the pirate bay with shit like that.
I guess nyaa.si is still fine for a public site, but only because it's so big and handled well.

Supposedly AT&T blocked my friend's service after they handed him a cease and desist for downloading the new mission impossible. Fortunately I have never been caught yet.

Move to thirdowrld shithole, that doesn't honor 'murican shitware being pirated. China, dunno, India...

>Option 5: clearnet torrenting (litteral madman)
It is OK, as long as you live in first world, like Ghana.

I torrent all my shit and because I live in the Eastern bloc I am not reprimanded for it.

Private trackers

They're hanging onto the evidence so they have something to use against you when the government decides it's time to destroy your life/reputation as retribution for being a threat to their agenda.

Thank you Stallman, very cool!

>unrecoverable malware
Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

Use Krita instead. You don't need Photoshop.

Fuck off, Redditurd.

>But in the meantime Piratebay got taken down
No it's not.

I don't pirate as much as I did before, but that's simply because I got all that I wanted.
I don't update software the moment a new version is available (which caused problems most of the time anyway).

OfflineBay

See
TPB will never die.

some things don't have very viable alternatives. Name me a FOSS CAD program as easy to use as AutoCAD
Name me a FOSS audio studio as easy to use as FruityLoops

LMMS rips off Fruity Loops and is similar. You said easy to use, not good, I would like to point out. Also, easy to use severly depends on what you're familiar with.

Also, do you use CAD? Do you use FL? I'm going to go on a limb here and say you don't use either.

cruzing.xyz

>LMMS
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Newfa/g/ here, how do pirate with miccydeez

Please, tell me option 6 is literally going to McDonald's and using their wifi.

lmms lacks some pretty basic shit and is basically unusable. you need to do 100x the key strokes to do the same thing in fl studio. its not fucking easy, its a bad joke

and yes, i do use CAD, and I used to use FL studio, you massive retard

Their onion site is still up

its still down for me OP you fucking lying cunt

idk but seems to me McDonalds would have torrenting blocked somehow. I never tried McDonalds for that reason.
That said, I torrented from public wifi almost daily for like 4 years while i was semi-homeless and selling pirated new releases on DVD. Fun times.

twitter.com/hashtag/thepiratebay?lang=en

I use librecad at work. Is it autocad? No but for 2d work its light, fast, and does what I need.

OpenScad for me

i only want 2d anyway. ill give it another shot, but i use autocad for 2d at work

Thank you user, very cool!
Downvoted goyim. You know mods can be fucking gay, but y'know they gotta keep the norm since this page is fucking monitored by internet police every hour because memes

Never heard of i2p torrenting or ZeroNet. Are either of these usable?

I remember trying Tribler and either it was massively slow or could not find any content on there.

Nobody gives a shit about programs. Download them wherever you want. It's more an issue of finding a good source. I use IPT or google the name + "rar", "zip", etc.

Which invite only communities do you use?

I don't know how people can't afford digital media in modern day and age.

Windows is $20, Office is free, Netflix and Spotify are cheap as fuck, Steam has sales literally every day, the only expensive software that doesn't have a solid freeware analog is Photoshop, Sony Vegas and Ableton/FL Studio, but this is a professional level software that people pirate just to use about 10% of it's functionality because they don't know any better.

Where do you get Office for free?

1337x.to

thepiratebay

DESU Jow Forums did one good thing and infested me with the open software aids. I used to 'get' a lot of very expensive software for my studies and through using Linux a learned a few new tricks even though I don't do cs/computing related engineering.

Public torrents are complete shit. Private trackers are fine but you need a positive seed ratio not to get banned.

You can get everything you used to be able to get through torrents by http mirrors like rapidshare or whatever has been invented this week because the last place got shut down.

If you want some popular software there is likely a group dedicated to cracking it.
Adobe has amtemu. So PS,
Mircrosoft has Microsoft Toolkit.
Steam's DRM has tools to crack it.
ebooks have software to de-drm them
etc, etc just depends my dude

>So PS,
Fuck I was going to make a list but whatever.

not pirating, leeching....

Some of us are fucking engineers. And yes we do use cad daily.

demonoid

If I want to just watch a movie that's been out for a while, I google " putlocker". Watched "The Truman Show" yesterday in my browser.

In what kind of third world authoritarian shitholes do you people live that you have to use VPNs, tor and i2p to torrent? I just go on www.thepiratebay.org from my home connection and download without issues. I also seed from my home connection.

FreeCAD is great. But there are several free CAD softwares that are retard easy drag & drop for windows.
BlocksCAD is probably your level

rutracker you fucking moron

same. dog bless switzerland.

Just for using tpb you deserve gulag

Lol for real, it's been 15 years i pirated shit and no one could give less of a fuck here.

Thanks italian internet police

Attached: acab.gif (561x386, 13K)

kek

>Ausfag.
>Pirating for 19 years since I was 10.
>Not a single letter/email/phone call.
Just don't get 0 day stuff?

>lives in eastern europe
I pity the lengths people must go to torrent shit

are you the real epic anonymoose hacker Jow Forums?

pirating is for malware

Probably not I've got curtains.

any rock cds?

So you're telling me Americans can't download torrents with the internet they are paying for?
AHAHAHAHA WHAT
I call that getting ÇÜK'ed.
Thanks Trump, protector of Ameridumbs

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 11K)

What is a reliably way of getting this address if you forget it, or it is changed, without of course going to thepiratebay itself with zero risk of it being a fake one.

Just go on a proxy site.

since we're talking about foss alternatives, does anyone know a good alternative to hd tune pro?

Appart from new movies an series clearnet torrenting is save af.

Bookmark it. That address never changes.

ixirc.com

I just open qbittorrent and download whatever from any torrent site
thank god I live in first world (Poland)

>poland
>first world

Attached: 1516618130297.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

TPB is still up in some countries, anyway with this it will be always up:
proxybay.bz/

For flac music, soulseek is a goldmine. Grabbed 60gb in a day alone....

For torrenting flac, redtopia for sure....

This
Also first world (Turkey)

use #moviegods for the sick request system based on how much you dl

yeah dude western prices and eastern wages me so jealous
i'd move there in a heartbeat if i could work remotely though

Everything worth pirating you should have already pirated by now. There's literally nothing being produced today that is worth the bandwidth or the storage.

igg games - if ur lookin for vidya
freshstuff4you - music stuff

Attached: hqdefault_5.jpg (480x360, 30K)

tell me where you're from user

this.

the goddamn United States of America

Attached: 1517370814372.jpg (750x737, 644K)

I started using direct download links on mega and stuff and avoid using torrent

Denmark here. So you don't live in a first world country, either.

>detroit
>st louis
>compton

>first world

we can go on but i have better things to do

your whole country is detroit, kurwa

>thinking i ruined your argument because i live in poland

no user i am sorry, i just figured that only an american could be so disillusioned by his own country that he would try to trash other countries

igg is fucking terrible
they take other peoples cracks and put their name all over it
pointless unless they're doing something dodgy (and they are, serving adware)

the point is that while my country has some shithole cities in it, the rest of the country is beautiful plains, mountains and forests, and a few other non-shithole cities
where your entire country is a shithole
>we can go on but i have better things to do
:^)

notOP but I could only dream for your universal healthcare, among other things and it depresses me.

What happened to my nigga, j3w1?

Attached: 1529539191802.gif (362x345, 3M)

Don't forget getting paid to go to university, and a monthly paycheck for up to a year after you graduate while you look for a job in your field.