Windows home/pro users plagued with store/app cancer and feature updates

>windows home/pro users plagued with store/app cancer and feature updates
>forced to update every 2 years or no more security updates
>latest poorly tested update even deletes user files

>macos users plagued with app cancer and facebook integration
>last years poorly tested updates even bricked macs and forced iDiots to got to the gay bar for service

>linux users plagued with yearly forced upgrades because they're only supported for 12 months max before deprecation
>entire system gets wiped every other time you run pacman -Syu

>meanwhile i'm on rock solid LTSB 2016 getting security updates only for the last 2 years and for the next 8 years too
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw

Why haven't you taken the LTSB redpill?

Attached: 1508740747291.jpg (531x355, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/18/06/06/apple-strips-facebook-twitter-integration-from-macos-mojave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I don't play shooty tooty AAA games anymore, user

Windows 7 doesn't have these problems.

W7 gets no security updates in 2 years. Meanwhile LTSB 2016 will get security updates for another 6 at that point. When it finally gets deprecated, I'll just move to LTSB 2026.

Attached: 1524425620516.jpg (496x566, 215K)

>when OP's thread is already out of date

appleinsider.com/articles/18/06/06/apple-strips-facebook-twitter-integration-from-macos-mojave

>having facebook and twitter forcefully integrated into your fagOS to begin with

Attached: 1512573088070.jpg (500x707, 82K)

LTSB 2016 doesn't have this problem to begin with. :^)

Fun fact: the LTSBGBT redpill is actually blue.

>>linux users plagued with yearly forced upgrades because they're only supported for 12 months max before deprecation
>What is LTS.

If I was going to reply to your comment and post a picture, I'd post the same picture you posted.

Let us LTSB.

>tfw consumer cucks will be beta testing Windows 2026 LTSB for 10 years for me before shipping the final product
Thanks.

Attached: 1523387274005.gif (500x606, 2.92M)

Windows 7 is supported until 2026.

Bullshit. Support ends 2020 with some business licenses being able to extend support via subscription. Ya lying tosspot.

Except that's wrong you retard.
It's 10 years support from 2010-2020, and after than it's a monthly charge for luddites that still refuse to upgrade.

I'm a filthy casual when it comes to shit like this. but I hate how Windows 10 spy's and forces ad cancer along with broken updates. For someone who plays games and works with video editing software is it a good choicee. I would choose Linux or Unix but it doesn't have much support.

>macOS
>don't know what 'app cancer' even refers to
>no such thing as Facebook integration, Mojave removed it
>don't use Winderps because I don't play games and I'm not a wagecuck Excel chimp/Indian/normie
>don't use Lelnux because I'm not a transsexual/cross dresser or someone who wants to agree to CoCs being shoved into my computer

Feels good to not be a pleb.

Even worse, bruh. There's no concrete plans to roll out the support subscription to non-business licenses. They're only offering the subscription option for business and government entities that can't upgrade for whatever reason. All other licenses lose support in 2020.

>LTSB
What's that, Linus Techtips Super Bandwagon? Ah, Startpage indicates it's a W10 version. I'm happy with Gentoo, thanks.

>fagOS user
>thinks he's not a pleb
TOPKEK

Attached: 1530012899555.png (750x933, 317K)

Business version of Windows that has app functionality stripped out, and never gets any features updates, security updates only for 10 years.

>an article from April about an update to the last OS version

Nice one Rakesh. How about that Apple advert from 1985 about the one button mouse? Did your Windows update delete your more recent troll images?

Attached: tim kek.jpg (237x213, 5K)

>t. retweeted from my facebookOS

baste

>>macos users plagued with app cancer and facebook integration
No more on mojave
>>forced to update every 2 years or no more security updates
Not a problem, because updates work properly on macos

>Why haven't you taken the LTSB redpill?
Installing it seems like too much of a hassle, since MS doesn't want you to run it, really. Windows is just a secondary OS for me, anyway.

>fagOS
>updates work properly
lmao

Works on my machine

>macos users plagued with app cancer and facebook integration
And I haven't noticed any of it because I don't use social media. What are you, some kind of normalfag?
Sort of like Ubuntu LTS, or any other OS.
>>last years poorly tested updates even bricked macs and forced iDiots to got to the gay bar for service
Just stop using Apple hardware and hackintosh. My ThinkBook Pro doesn't have this problem.

>linux users plagued with yearly forced upgrades because they're only supported for 12 months max before deprecation
Ubuntu is supported for 2 years in the LTS version, retard.
>entire system gets wiped every other time you run pacman -Syu
Stop using Arch. I mean really, what the fuck did you expect when you installed the distro used by fatass basement dwellers on reddit?

This is due to Apple's dogshit EFI implementation. They slapped it together in 2005/06 when they realized that they needed to replace OpenFirmware which shipped with their PowerPC machines, and it all went downhill from there. Every year at various hacking conferences Apple's EFI is shown to be Swiss cheese.

But that's okay. If you hackintosh you can install Coreboot with various payloads such as TianoCore that will provide a sane and secure EFI. TianoCore boots GPT disks and Clover just fine, since it follows the UEFI specification pretty closely.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 1.15.02 AM.png (1366x768, 1.75M)

> implying we update our Win7 machines

Nice try Bill.

>Linux users forced to update yearly
I'm not sure if Debian has that many releases.
Also what is rolling release? opensuse tumbleweed if you are afraid of arch because of memes.