Convince me to use Windows 10

Convince me to use Windows 10
>inb4 gayms
I'm not a manchild

Attached: win10.jpg (700x482, 55K)

Use GNU/Linux

I mean lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that linux does not have. You have those two buttons in linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

Convince me on why should I convince you

Attached: scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

This or use LTSB / LTSC is need be

If you use Windows 7, you don't have an app store. Windows 10 lets you find software you need for large and small tasks, and you can run apps either windowed or full-screen. Windows 10 also comes with slicker and more powerful productivity and media apps, including new Photos, Videos, Music, Maps, People, Mail, and Calendar. The apps work equally well as full-screen, modern Windows apps using touch or with traditional desktop mouse and keyboard input.

microsoft office
visual studio
photoshop
autocad

You're kidding, right?

Far better battery life in win 10 than linux

>Haha
>GAYmes
>No, I don't play GAYmes, I'm not a manchild
Are you sure?

You have nothing the government is interested in. LTSB licenses are dirt cheap. Windows Defender is decent enough if you aren't making stupid decisions on a daily basis. If you don't have at least 8GB of RAM and 1TB of storage—either by way of SSD or HDD—in 2018, you are literally a poor person.

>winshit ten can be 5 gigs
try 20

Incorrect

Just use Windows 7 like a normal human being. It's supported until 2026.

Attached: Windows_7.png (480x360, 130K)

>you have nothing the government is interested in
then why do they autonomously collect almost all my data

Attached: 1537312226175.jpg (1918x1080, 124K)

>use linux as your daily driver os
>can only install and use linux applications unless you want to reboot
>use windows as your daily driver os
>can also install and use linux applications without rebooting
that's what did it for me at least

Attached: whoa.png (375x379, 180K)

Private companies pay them to do it. I never said anything about Facebook/Google/etc.

>aquating games to children
>says "GAYmes"
>likely consumes some sort of digital media like tv
>"but games are different"

Attached: 1511501745259.jpg (724x702, 188K)

>consumes media
fucking rebbit

Just use Windows 7 like a normal human being. It's supported until 2026.

Attached: desktopxp.jpg (1024x576, 171K)

if they pay they must be interested

wrong, supported till 2020 then u need to pay monthly afterwards. even then it'll end in 2026

it's so they can use shitty algorithms to show you "relevant ads". That's all. Just ads no other reason

wtf are you even talking about

Simplix Update Pack
WSUS Offline

>2026
>Q1 2020

WES and WEC arr supported until 2025 and 2026 respectively. Enterprise until 2023. Updates on all are interchangeable.

it's da best

would you like to loose your files after an update?
yes, great, then use windows 10

Convince me to reply to your bait
>inb4 you already did
I'm not a manchild

Don't.

There's no good reason to use Windows aside from being forced to or >gaymes

Linux takes at most 20 minutes to install, generally around 5. Linux can have goo UI if you either spend time setting it up or use a good distro. Windows is just barely a functional OS, and it's been that way since Gates bought QDOS, Quick and Dirty Operating System.

>LibreOffice
>vim
>WINE
>FreeCAD, DraftSight, BricsCAD, LibreCAD are all options depending on what you need

Bullshit, Windows takes up a lot more resources than Linux, thus taking up more battery power

Linux is great until you're a newbie and the 3rd party drivers aren't working.

So I've been lurking Jow Forums for about a week now, and I have to say, I don't get it. Why do you guys LARP as marketers for products that you hate?

Attached: Huh.jpg (183x288, 16K)

>2 os
how the fuck do u do it?

Just get Enterprise or LTSB. Ran LTSB 2016 up until recently and moved to Enterprise because I needed Edge for testing purposes.

Never had any issues with sounds or drivers.

>Linux

Always something breaking, even if I didn't touch anything

>ssh into another machine
>run neofetch

>what are chroots
retard

>using chroot while there's docker to run different os containerized

You're the retard that doesn't get with the times.

>On windows though, you feel like a god.
More like a child lmao.

Attached: dc8.png (800x450, 34K)

Fuck off. You either need it you don't.

>So I've been lurking Jow Forums for about a week now
Lurk more

Its a 64-bit machine. He just uses 32-bits per OS, its just simple math.

There's literally no any profit from me for giving you reasons for using windows 10. Beside why would I give you for free?
If you ask this on professional IT, for example, you can pay him 50 usd just for asking this. You must pay me that much before I give you the answer, fucker.

Attached: 1537884594370.jpg (301x300, 24K)

>I'm not a manchild
>makes a post on an anonymous anime imageboard asking people to convince him to do something while pointing out how mature he is because he restricts himself from a specific form on entertainment

You're obviously a loser who needs to feel special, so stick to Linux.

based

That one time when the IE team made her render things faster on an atom compared to Chrome on an i7 was really nice.

>convince me to do something I don't want to do
The fact that you asked for it means that you actually want to use windows 10.
Fucking retard, a thread died for this.

Attached: retard2.jpg (460x322, 25K)

Games.

Lol its a bot/ai fag

MUH SECURITY PATCHES
MUH UPDATES
MUH CLOUD
MUH FUTUREPROOF