There are people who watch this all day

there are people who watch this all day

how? what the fuck is there to even watch?

Attached: YouTube[1].jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ls7V8ao457c
youtu.be/cb732xN-D2M
youtube.com/watch?v=KQazLTKPs3U
youtu.be/j1mhrPDQJR4
youtube.com/watch?v=iqEZ7BRyqOY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaTXLG7A1ec
youtube.com/watch?v=e5_LyAn2ciI
youtube.com/watch?v=LTejJnrzGPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like listening to right-sympathetic left-leaning e-celebs like Carl Benjamin, Tim Pool, Joseph Lancaster, etc. so that I can laugh at them when Jim makes a video about them a few weeks later.

PewDiePie and mkbhd

I've been using YouTube since 2005. There's plenty of stuff I like to watch.

Including technology reviews, game development videos, documentaries, ASMR videos, video ambiances for relaxation, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ls7V8ao457c

amateur crap these days is still much better than anything on the electric jew.

They added a feature to see how much you watch
>last week 35h
>daily average 4h
Holy fuck how did this happen and how do I stop it

ASMR
game logplays

Where do you see this? I probably only watch average 30-60m/day. The reason for that is probably that I only look at the subscription page and avoid clicking on things with click-bait looking thumbnails, which everyone seems to be using, so I never find anything new.

I found it on the App when you go to your profile picture there's a watchtime option, it's probably on desktop too but I don't know
Whenever I play games I throw YouTube on my second monitor, so probably that's where my 4 hours are coming from

>Carl Benjamin
Wut
>so that I can laugh at them when Jim makes a video about them a few weeks later.
You are forgiven

podcasts and livestream reuploads mostly

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-08-19-08-12~2.png (1440x1109, 80K)

Watch the Killstream. It's live in 20min same time on weekdays. Chat there appears to be made of a fair amount of chan posters. Pretty homey imho. youtu.be/cb732xN-D2M

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-194004.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

i just use it to listen to brown noise all day.
one day ill kms because of tinnitus

> unironically watching someone slowly rehash news from reddit

I use it for music, I listen to 1-3 hour mix of various genre. Spotify is outright blind to niche shit like ElectroSwing that may humor me for a day or two.

I'm sick, so I been watching a guy play Dwarf Fortress complete with illustrations.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQazLTKPs3U

Luke Smith.
T h a t ' s i t .

It has videos for literally every interest, subject, hobby, ect. It's an excellent resource and it's fucking free. Why are you complaining about other people using it? Fuck off.

itt i learned there are people who still dont realize that youtube is a global experiment to determine what constitutes entertainment and is subsequently the most interesting source of content today. there is also a less than zero chance it will come to dominate all media.

>rehash news from reddit
Wut

/thread

*15 second shitty dubstep intro* HEY GUYS WHATS UP AND DONT FORGET TO SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, BLOG, AND 24-7 LIVEFEED OF MY LIVING ROOM

I've literally seen under a dozen channels that weren't zoomerbait garbage on youtube in 8 years of using the website

This.
There's lots of good shit, you've just got to find some good channels.

Being this much of a brainlet who can't successfully use a search engine to find what they want.

Attached: 1508916866095.png (478x523, 14K)

imagine being this much of a brainlet who can't skim a written article and instead has to slowly listen to someone read their essay out on camera

all i do is watch an anime girl study

Gmod animations

>ElectroSwing
>niche
That shit was almost as overplayed as dubstep back in 2012.

Steven Crowder, Jordan B. Peterson, and PragerU

Written articles have their place and time. When I want watch a dude eat MREs from wars from decades ago an article ain't going to cut it.

Come home white man

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

steve1989 is a good channel if you're into that kind of entertainment. unfortunately, most aren't like that.

i'm sure 99% of people aren't using it to play shit music or watch shitty clicklbait videos

drama

Forgot Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik

Lok Smoth

Attached: lok smoth.jpg (820x820, 59K)

documentaries, tons of them

youtu.be/j1mhrPDQJR4

Just watched this one on the Battle of Gallipoli and it's excellent.

>thinly veiled youtube recommendation thread
Fuck off OP, lurk more.

i watch it a lot. almost exclusively vidya/movie/tv reviews/analysis and some streamers

Wait, you guys aren't neets who stay home and watch YouTube all day?

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-235516.png (1440x2880, 198K)

>what the fuck is there to even watch?
Mai waifu.

Attached: [2018.09.30] knights of ren preview.mp4_20180930_215905.838.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

t.boomer

Heh

Attached: ri.jpg (1024x738, 26K)

got internet but no cable and daytime television is cancer incarnate, would rather just watch some documentary about fonts and shit

My daily average is 39 minutes. I always get on YouTube when I shit. Glad to know I spent almost a hour of my life a day on the shitter.

E-celebs are a cancer.

Podcasts
Other than that scrapping the barrel for comedy

I recently tapped into a good amount of channels who make videos about their hobbies like woodwork, restoring old Hotwheels cars or diarama model creation.
They're pretty relaxing to watch.

Lindsay Ellis is better looking.

>Andrew Mcneil
>Aussie50
>Backyard Tech
>Bbishoppcm
>Ben Eater
>Bigclivedotcom
>René Rebe
>Cameron Gray
>Chyrosran22
>CuriousMarc
>Databits
>DextersLab2013
>DrCassette
>EEVBlog
>FFCossag (Jow Forumsentooman)
>Fran Blanche
>Ing. Max Koschuh
>ITTFami (Jow Forumsentooman)
>Jason's Macintosh Museum
>Jeri Ellsworth
>Jpkiwigeek
>Kev31779
>Level1Linux
>Level1Techs
>Mark Furneaux
>Maxxarcade
>Mikeselectricstuff
>Mr. Carlson's Lab
>My PlayHouse
>Paul Law
>Peter Brockie
>Play With Junk
>Robert Baruch
>Tech YES City
>Technology Connections
>Tesla500
>Thomas Nagy
>Tripcode!Q/7 (Jow Forumsentootrap)
>Uxwbill
>VWestlife

No.

Attached: DfB-X7wUcAAuoSc.jpg (2048x2048, 594K)

stuff to expand your tech knowledge of course

youtube.com/watch?v=iqEZ7BRyqOY

>ElectroSwing
shittiest "genre" ever

Replaced TV for me over a decade a go. I don't follow the mainstream guys, but sometimes the smaller channels I watch blow up. Just gotta dig through the trash.
What I hate the most though is how content changes over time if they get bigger, to appeal to a larger audience. Looking at H3H3 here and Soothouse isn't that good anymore. Feels bad, was within the first 1k subs for both of them.

this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaTXLG7A1ec

and all other videos she posted

Attached: 1502093192754.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>there's good shit out there you just have to look for it lol xd
Why is this always an excuse for the general state of mediocrity of anything?

Attached: Facebook-sucks-Richard-Stallman.jpg (400x266, 20K)

this

>>Uxwbill
>>VWestlife
I seriously love the dynamic these guys have. Uxwbill is like the country bumpkin little brother to vwestlife while vwestlife is like uxwbill's cooler but quieter older brother and it makes for a really comfy experience.
I'll check out some of those other niggas too, I recall a few of the Jow Forums trap's videos and they're alright. Jason is cool and I watched a few of his stuff while trying to restore a Mac II.

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 39K)

It's good for discovering new music or watching copyrighted shit like old movies. Also tech channels about stuff I'd never buy anyway.

Because that's the state of everything.

>electroswing

holy shit nice

For a board that non stop makes tech eceleb threads you sure hate YT

This. I remember sitting in websites like plug.dj and that shit was played even more than shitty dubstep. I still sometimes get it in my discover weekly too, so idk what he's talking about it not being in Spotify unless he's listening to shit SoundCloud artists.

He's our Jow Forumsuy

I normally watch video essays and shit. Some news shit, like shilltip's tech linked shit which isn't that bad, and muh gaymes updates. I'll occasionally fall for some click bait and end up bingeing a shit ton of shitty vids. Recently it was Jarvis Johnson who got me this weekend. Normally I try to watch shit that actually takes a bit of brain power to consume, Normie shit makes me want to explode.

I got stuff to do but when I'm free I like watching documentaries, memes, commentaries and movies nobody cares enough about to copy strike.

Even your own image is disagreeing with you.

Ive been enjoying the Killstream lately. Those guys are pissers. Its great when they have Metokur or Dick Masterson on.

Back to Jow ForumsThe_Donald, faggot.

>Jordan B. Peterson
What in the fuck does he say that other self-help people don't?

I miss pistol.

CLEAN
YOUR
ROOM

Fact Fiend
MarphitimusBlackimus
RedBeakRaven
ElectroBOOM

I don't need anything else really.

I'm lonely as fuck and need friend simulators so I can hear human language on a daily basis

well my sister watches like 5-6 videos over and over again
list goes like this
>some couple post what they do whole day: eating, bathing, going out, etc
>some bullshit make up videos where certain thot shows how to decorate your face with bullshit
>some gay goes shopping and gives vibe how wonderful is everything
>some unfunny cunts play with their children and put everything(eating, playing, farting) in the internet
>some feel good videos of the day and more bullshit

>vwestlife
absolutely fucking autistic with the voice, lisp and retarded 40 minute long video about nothing.
The guy couldn't instal fucking either

>barely five years older than Jenny
>looks like she could be her mother
So you like 'em fat and sloppy, huh?

Attached: DoE0nHEUYAAcbCo-orig.jpg (1900x2048, 622K)

>not watching gordon ramsay shit on people in kitchens
never gonna make it.

I am 5 h 47 min.

JUST

And you like them looking like they have special needs?

>my avg day
start with lofi beats stream
watch recommended feed of diy projects and retro game "reviews"
move on to LTT videos
MKBHD
Barnacles
Joe Rogan
Mr Beast
Phillip De Franko

Easy way for me to keep up with the recording and music industry gear updates and whatnot.
Also, there are some interesting, science-oriented, channels.

>what the fuck is there to even watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=e5_LyAn2ciI

Attached: 1538058630949.jpg (434x319, 38K)

i had 6 hours per day but i got back to school and now its 03:15

Youtube has literally everything, I easily watch 12 hours of new content a day. Sometimes I go back and rewatch a video for nostalgia, only time I'm not on youtube is when I want to watch anime.
Shits a drug I tell you.

Attached: d8db453824a236eaeebea1c2ad98058d.png (747x1200, 361K)

>Visit regularly
Ltt
Adv china
Serpentza
Black pigeon speaks
>The rest
Audiobooks
Project related stuff
Topic related news
Documentarys
Sometime musik playlists

YouTube is more heard than seen, have it running in the background. Even when the information in the videos you watch are shit, at least you know what shit people are talking about.
>but why?
Information gathering by reading takes your whole attention, while if you have it playing in the background, gives you the option to do something else on the meantime

I wish all women were like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTejJnrzGPM

Tutorials, reviews, etc.
To hell with YT-celebs and thots, of course

Npc sister

>YouTube is more heard than seen
This. Most stuff is talking heads anyway.
>Audiobooks
Based

I wish all women were like this.

small, sexy, and easily fuckable? me too

Attached: Etna.png (1280x1660, 732K)

What the fuck do you expect?

I hope you feel better soon

Attached: 1465056344338.jpg (609x772, 69K)

Autistic e-celeb drama and Metokur being unleashed on them like an attack dog is amusing, I'm glad he changed things up where he blasts Nazi music while reading about furries raping children.

>27hrs watched in the last week
>it's Tuesday

At least it's not TV

Attached: 1537638904711.jpg (826x960, 57K)