Self taught programmer with no professional experience

>Self taught programmer with no professional experience
>Couln't find any entry level job
>Decide fuck it and go nuclear and just apply to every position at every company
>Out of nowhere get a callback for an interview
>It's for a senior level Machine Learning AI Research Manager
>Have to prepare for a 12-hour interview

Is there any hope for me or am I completely fucked?

Attached: End of Arthur.jpg (628x796, 57K)

>entry level self-taught programmer
>preparing for a 12 hour interview over senior level machine learning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This is why Microsoft sucks. People like you get hired via fluke and they get tasked with large projects.

> self taught programmer
> no professional experience
> Gets a call back for a senior level management
You're fucked.

>no formal training or experience
>senior level Machine Learning AI Research Manager

you either lied on your cv or you're lying now

I listed machine learning as one of my projects but all it does is tell you if your image is mostly red or blue.

Attached: sad pizza.jpg (370x699, 34K)

Attached: cs.png (253x293, 123K)

you're fucked son

Attached: 1339176628527.jpg (658x493, 50K)

Attached: eleltrode.png (449x1197, 67K)

Just learn about some open source machine learning packages. I think your interview is going to be fucked.

Imao rip. Don't do the interview at all. Do that for the bit of dignity and self respect you got left. Its gonna be brutal.

Management quality. You'll do fine.

you will be dramatically unprepaired

>12 hour interview
How is this even a thing?

That's pretty common nowadays, my last interview consisted of 8-hour lightning round single elimination white board interviews over the course of 4 days.

Attached: Superboi.jpg (272x275, 29K)

Don't do it
Waste of your time and theirs

All mostly red

Go for it
Don't let this opportunity slip.
Do your best!

Just go in there and play super hardball with them. If someone asks you to do an exercise scoff and say that such trivialities are best left to those beneath you in the hierarchy.

just talk about that for 12 hours lmao

Attached: 1513486842931.jpg (560x578, 91K)

QUICK
Add in functionality to show if it's mostly white and say you are designing an algorithm to identify American flags

This is the problem with proprietary software. If the users could contribute this kind of thing would not happen. It's only a matter of time before all software becomes open, Microsoft know this, which is why they are trying to sell more hardware a la Apple.

Don't do it. I had to pay $1200 for an interview I took which they said I was grossly unqualified for and had wasted their time.

>I had to pay $1200 for an interview
0/10

>I had to pay 1200$ for an interview
wait what

Lmao

Attached: 1530617577816.gif (754x371, 2.14M)

JEW'D

if they take you to court then just show up and you'll automatically win you fucking dumbass.
they're just fucking with you.
they have no case you retard
the idea that you owe them anything at all is an idiotic idea that they're trying to plant in your head, and will instantly fall apart in court

Attached: 1503300936287.jpg (1079x1070, 562K)

>all it does is tell you if your image is mostly red or blue.

Attached: 1523710086882.jpg (480x360, 22K)

You're already more qualified than 90% of poos in Silicon Valley.

you got nae naed lmao

Some companies will hire anyone, then you are expected to compete with your coworkers. Then every year the bottom performers get booted out and replaced with fresh meat. Churn and burn.

>Pay for an interview.
They invited you to speak with them.
Should of gotten some legal advice before paying.

Attached: 1537079518134.jpg (500x514, 27K)

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

How does it handle images that are
R: 255
G: 0
B: 255

#ff00ff

The sad thing is I don't know whether or not you autists are being ironic anymore...

kekeroni

You were literally scammed, the job never existed, they just made 1200 off you, YOU FREAKING DUMBASS!

Hey man, spend as much time as possible between now and that 12 hour interview becoming as close to an expert as you can be on both the theory and practical applications of machine learning. Look for any projects related to it (maybe that OSS Google AI project, i forget its name), go to the machine learning Wikipedia page and read every article it cites, try to dig up any academic papers on the subject of machine learning you can find. If you're a true autist and you got at least 48 hours to prepare, you might be able to con them into thinking you're good at this. I'm rooting for you, user. In about two and a half hours I'll post any links I find that might be relevant. Godspeed

Also, do you have any leadership experience or any idea of how to lead? If not, I'll throw some videos and websites in that'll help you out.

kernel panic